It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Odd Sounds from "Spirit Cave" Tibet

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Earthquake Prediction 2011 Jim Berkland - A Major Earthquake in North America Imminent

The 2004 Indian Ocean earthquake was an undersea megathrust earthquake that occurred at 00:58:53 UTC on Sunday, December 26, 2004, with an epicentre off the west coast of Sumatra, Indonesia. The quake itself is known by the scientific community as the Sumatra-Andaman earthquake.

With a magnitude of between 9.1 and 9.3, it is the third largest earthquake ever recorded on a seismograph. This earthquake had the longest duration of faulting ever observed, between 8.3 and 10 minutes. It caused the entire planet to vibrate as much as 1 cm (0.4 inches)[6] and triggered other earthquakes as far away as Alaska

en.wikipedia.org...

The 2010 Chilean earthquake occurred off the coast of either the Maule Region[2] or the Biobío Region[1] of Chile[6] on February 27, 2010, at 03:34 local time (06:34 UTC), rating a magnitude of 8.8 on the moment magnitude scale,[1][2] with intense shaking lasting for about three minutes.[7] It ranks as the sixth largest earthquake ever to be recorded by a seismograph.

en.wikipedia.org...

The 2011 Tōhoku earthquake and tsunami (東北地方太平洋沖地震, Tōhoku Chihō Taiheiyō-oki Jishin[6]?, literally "Tōhoku region Pacific Ocean offshore earthquake"[fn 1]) was a 9.0-magnitude undersea megathrust earthquake off the coast of Japan that occurred at 14:46 JST (05:46 UTC) on Friday 11 March 2011.[2][3][7] The epicenter was 72 kilometers (45 mi) east of the Oshika Peninsula of Tōhoku, with the hypocenter at an underwater depth of 32 km (19.9 mi).

en.wikipedia.org...

2004 9.1-9.3 Quake with mega Tsunami
2010 8.8 Quake with mega Tsunami
2011 9.0 Quake with mega Tsunami

Three of the largest ever recorded quakes in history all within a few years...

Are there ANY confirmed reports of anyone hearing strange sounds BEFORE these events? I already have the data on sightings of Earthquake lights (that many blame HAARP for)

Quartz is piezoelectric. Rubbing quartz together produces electricity. There is a lot of quartz in the granite and other rocks in the Earth. Friction during and earth movement produces a lot of electrical effects. As kids we used quartz crystals to make Crystal radio sets... used to be able to but kits...

Shortly before the Japanese earthquake Mount Shinmoedake erupted. January 31, 2011 It was accompanied by an awesome ELECTRICAL display

I have heard of Volcano Lightning before but NEVER seen anything like this

www.thelivingmoon.com...

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
Our hollow planet rings like a bell. Didn't an astronaut say something about the moon ringing like a bell during a Moon mission?

Hollow Moon?
or
From Where The Bells Toll by Dennis Crenshaw

Another piece of evidence pointing towards the theory that all heavenly bodies are hollow is that, as you would expect with a hollow sphere, both the Earth and our moon are known to "ring like a bell" when hit with a shock wave.

www.onelight.com...

This is interesting, it talks about the earth and the moon and expierments the Apollo astronauts did while on the Moon.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by kitkatcat
reply to post by zorgon

I personally believe this "recording" to be fraudulent. If you line up the Voyager's "Jupiter Sounds" they are an almost exact match.

It does sound very beautiful, but unfortunately from a different planet :]

If you don't believe me check out the Jupiter clip, and some of the comments on the Tibet Cave youtube video. Many others seem to agree.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Meanwhile, back in tibet.

I´m trying to find more information about this spirit cave. Unable to dig up any information at all except gazzilions of websites all refering to the same unverified youtube clip. Talk about tibet´s area 51. Anyone know anything about this place or have any pointers about how to find information about it?

Also, sognefjorden in Norway went "boiling" some time after the main quake in Japan. Tsunami like waves just came out of nowhere. Initial comments from scientists report that this very well could have something to do with the Japan quake. We are talking pretty much on the opposite side of the planet here. Rings like a bell, huh?

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
In this thread...

Critical New Quake Could Mean Impending Disaster For Japan
www.abovetopsecret.com...

TrueAmerican, who predicted a major quake in Japan of over 8.0 in March this year over a year ago here at ATS in a thread... is looking closely at another major fault in Japan that IF that one goes it may be the end of Japan...

We were watching for any activity on that fault, especially the corners...

Well they came... the following two quakes are NOT after shocks (which can be seen as all those other squares in the north) but NEW quakes in the marked area... right on the critical

Here is the first one, right on the tricorner joint of fault lines..

March 13, 2011

And here is the second one just two days later on March 15, 2011 a magnitude 6.2

The second one, the red square is right under Mount Fuji...

The last time that erupted was 1707, also preceded by earthquakes

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Latest threads on the Florida sound...

Florida-March 2011!Wow! Eerie 20 Minute, Loud Rumbling Sound *Video*

Is this the loud low rumbling noise heard across the globe the past few days? Have you heard rumbling?

National Weather Services says it's thunder...

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I love the part that says this cave is not known to the public. I bet the people that didn't want the public to know about this love this thread.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Yes, yes, yes! The low rumbling sounds the same! Maybe we've got some hidden caves in this area in Fl?

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Zorgon here is a recent interview on what HAARP can and cannot do with Nick Begich on UFO Undercover.

media.podcastingmanager.com...

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by mileslong54
I love the part that says this cave is not known to the public. I bet the people that didn't want the public to know about this love this thread.

Those people are the Tibetans. This cave is in Mount Kailash, a very sacred mountain to the Tibetans. Several countries have such sacred mountains off limits to outsiders. There are also many other stories of strange moutains and caves like;

Untersberg in Austria
PARA: Untersberg - The Mystery Mountain

Bucegi Mountains, Romania
Enigmantic Discovery in 2003 in the Bucegi mountains Romania...Linked to underground world

Mount Kailash

Besides that, it is not exactly an easy place to get to for the average person.

Mount Kailash (also Mount Kailas; Tibetan: གངས་རིན་པོ་ཆེ, Kangrinboqê or Gang Rinpoche; Sanskrit: कैलास पर्वत, Kailāsa Parvata; simplified Chinese: 冈仁波齐峰, Gāngrénbōqí fēng) is a peak in the Gangdisê Mountains, which are part of the Himalayas in Tibet. It lies near the source of some of the longest rivers in Asia: the Indus River, the Sutlej River (a major tributary of the Indus River), the Brahmaputra River, and the Karnali River (a tributary of the Ganges River). It is considered a sacred place in four religions: Bön, Buddhism, Hinduism, Jainism. In Hinduism, it is considered to be the abode of Lord Shiva and a place of eternal bliss. The mountain lies near Lake Manasarowar and Lake Rakshastal in Tibet. There have been no recorded attempts to climb Mount Kailash; it is considered off limits to climbers in deference to Buddhist and Hindu beliefs. It is the most significant peak in the world that has not seen any known climbing attempts.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 22-3-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aquarius1
Zorgon here is a recent interview on what HAARP can and cannot do with Nick Begich on UFO Undercover.

yep. I am very familiar with HAARP and its similar locations throughout the world, but this stuff is NOT HAARP related, nor was the quake in Japan. Mark my words one day those blaming HAARP for all the evil in the world will one day thank HAARP...
but that is another thread

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nebulous1973
Politicalseer is a fear monger..

That may well be... but that doesn't change the fact that the Earth is undergoing MAJOR upheavals that are killing hundreds of thousand of people, tearing houses off their foundations and confounding mainstream scientists. And the incidents are happening with increasing frequency.

So is it fear mongering to point out these occurrences so people can be prepared? The nuclear situation in Japan is REAL. People are scared because there are no straight answers. The earth is still shaking daily over there. Tell those people "It's only fear mongering". And it was the geologist who made that prediction, not Politicalseer. People like you are so busy attacking the messenger, you miss the message. I bet you would be one running out to pick up the pretty sea shells when the tide goes out prior to a Tsunami because you missed that message

The quakes in Sumatra Chile and Japan shifted the Earth itself by several inches each time, Japan was moved 8 FEET when the plate jumped. If the plate that is the ring of fire moves drastically at one side, it doesn't take a geologist or rocket scientist to figure out that it will move on the other side as well.

But nothing to see here... go back to picking up those sea shells... gene pool might be better off in the long run

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by tomra
Meanwhile, back in tibet.

I´m trying to find more information about this spirit cave. Unable to dig up any information at all except gazzilions of websites all refering to the same unverified youtube clip. Talk about tibet´s area 51. Anyone know anything about this place or have any pointers about how to find information about it?

Not yet I just heard about this from Sonamech this morning but we are on it. I will keep you posted. In the meantime here is a Tibetan HAARP

It may seem funny to many, but what they are doing is chanting and setting up harmonic resonance, and harmonic resonance IS something HAARP can do
If you compare the seating arangement to an aerial picture of HAARP you will see the similarity. Din't want to drag HAARP into this, but this item is relevant

Also, sognefjorden in Norway went "boiling" some time after the main quake in Japan. Tsunami like waves just came out of nowhere. Initial comments from scientists report that this very well could have something to do with the Japan quake. We are talking pretty much on the opposite side of the planet here. Rings like a bell, huh?

First I heard of this... I will look into it. You have some links? Too much going on to keep up
edit on 22-3-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I agree it has nothing to do with HAARP and that is what Nick Begich says in this interview. I try to pick and choose my conspiracies very carefully Zorgon.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by tomra
I´m trying to find more information about this spirit cave.

I think the problem may be the name 'Spirit Cave' I don't think that is the real name. A cave with spirits perhaps...

The great Tibetan Yogi-Saint Milarepa meditated in a cave at Mt Kailas

www.cosmicharmony.com...

For Hindus, Mt. Kailash is the sacred abode of Lord Shiva, 'The God of Destruction' of evil and sorrow. Hindus consider this mountain as eternal heaven and the center of soul and spirituality. As the legend has it, Lord Shiva sits atop Mt. Kailash meditating and practicing yoga. The mountain is assumed to be the center of the world and the four rivers flowing through Kailash dividing the world in four different regions. In fact, the famous rock cut Ellora caves in Maharashtra is named after Mt. Kailash. The walls of this cave have many carvings related to Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati.

www.tibettours.com...

Here is one... a 30km hike..

Day two: Drirapuk to Dzultripuk 22.9km: the second day is the hardest and most tough circuit with the Dolma-la pass lies 6.4km ahead but 762m above Drirapuk. The peak of Dolma-la pass is about 5630m above sea level, so it is better to set off early in the morning as the sun’s rays break over the ridges above.

After taking a rest on the peak of Dolma-la pass, you will decending staircase brings you to Lhachu valley floor, about onehour from the pass. From here it is still four hours trekking to the day’s final destination with no shelters in between. It is better to walk on the rightside of the river and finally reached to Dzultripuk(miracle cave of milarepa). It is advised you to get there before than other groups because of limitted number of rooms available there in Dzultripuk. Take a good rest in the guest room and prepare for next mornings departure.

Day three - Dzultripuk to darchen – 11.3km: the tour guide will arrange yours time and ask he/she to visit the caves and visit the tmple and shrines that has been built around Milarepa’s cave.

www.tibettravel.org...

Looks like that one is lower down, on the pilgrimage trail around Mt Kailash

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
it's probably GOG and MAGOG trying to dig their way out and making those sounds

edit on 22-3-2011 by Dr UAE because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aquarius1
I agree it has nothing to do with HAARP and that is what Nick Begich says in this interview. I try to pick and choose my conspiracies very carefully Zorgon.

Well we still have that luxury, to 'pick and choose'

Here is what the Earthquake in Japan sounded like

listentothedeep.com...

Earth's Hum Sounds More Mysterious Than Ever
Date: 16 April 2008

Earth gives off a relentless hum of countless notes completely imperceptible to the human ear, like a giant, exceptionally quiet symphony, but the origin of this sound remains a mystery. Now unexpected powerful tunes have been discovered in this hum. These new findings could shed light on the source of this enigma. The planet emanates a constant rumble far below the limits of human hearing, even when the ground isn't shaking from an earthquake. (It does not cause the ringing in the ear linked with tinnitus.) This sound, first discovered a decade ago, is one that only scientific instruments — seismometers — can detect. Researchers call it Earth's hum.

www.livescience.com...

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
How Earth Sounds from Space

Yes I know converted radio waves... but I added it anyway

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Mysterious 'Hum' Harasses Vancouver Residents

"These sounds can be extremely disturbing and can have a major impact on their lives. It can get to the point it drives them to suicide," says Murray Hodgson, an acoustician in the school of occupational and environmental hygiene at the University of British Columbia.

"They usually approach their medical practitioner for help, and often they know nothing about the phenomenon, possibly sending them to an audiologist who measures their hearing sensitivity at higher frequencies. So it really doesn't help at all."

Those who hear The Hum say the low-frequency noise is greater indoors than outdoors, and many can also hear it in a car when the engine is turned off. It is audible to about two per cent of the population, they say, and most of them are 50 years of age or older.

They describe it as either "an idling diesel engine or drone of a distant aircraft," saying that earplugs and soundproofing are ineffective. The frequency is said to range from 30 to 80 Hz.

www.rense.com...

The Hum is a generic name for a series of phenomena involving a persistent and invasive low-frequency humming noise not audible to all people. Hums have been reported in various geographical locations. In some cases a source has been located. A Hum on the Big Island of Hawaii, typically related to volcanic action, is heard in locations dozens of miles apart. The local Hawaiians also say the Hum is most often heard by men. The Hum is most often described as sounding somewhat like a distant idling diesel engine. Typically, the Hum is difficult to detect with microphones, and its source and nature are hard to localize.

The Hum is sometimes prefixed with the name of a locality where the problem has been particularly publicized: e.g., the "Bristol Hum", the "Taos Hum" or the "Bondi Hum

en.wikipedia.org...

Have you heard 'the Hum'?

Neighbours are unaffected and tests by environmental health officials have drawn a blank. Checks on Katie's ears ruled out tinnitus, a ringing noise that generally follows the sufferer wherever they go. Katie, like most victims of the hum, only hears the noise at a specific location - in her case, at home. Elsewhere, her hearing is fine. Moving out is an option she's considered, but she's reluctant to leave the house she's lived in for nearly 50 years.

Amplified recording of the Hum by Stanford University on this page

news.bbc.co.uk...

Bondi's mystery noise maker By Carmel Melouney

STRESSED-out locals have demanded an investigation into the "Bondi hum", a strange low-level background noise described as being like the sound of a truck engine or industrial fan.

BONDI residents have always claimed their patch of Sydney has its own special buzz. Problem is, it's driving some of them crazy.

To those who can hear it - it is not detectable by everyone - it is incessant and it has been going on for years.

Likely sources, including the local sewerage plant and traffic, have been ruled out.

www.dailytelegraph.com.au...

Most famous in the U.S. is the "Taos Hum". There the annoyance was so acute for the "hearers" in Taos, New Mexico that they banded together in 1993 and petitioned Congress to investigate and help them find the source of the noise. No conclusive causes were discovered. One prevailing theory holds that the hum is created by a military communications system used to contact submarines.

www.qsl.net...

These sounds are more felt than heard... We know animals are more sensitive to sounds, as are some people, and some humans have a wider than normal rearing range.

Now we see that the seismographs are indeed picking up odd sounds in the Earth. It is likely that the sensitive animals and people are picking up these waves.

Something told the animals that the tsunami was coming in Sumatra because they all ran. No animals died in that Tsunami. The elephant keepers at a game preserve were puzzled when the elephants stampeded and broke away... The keepers lost many of their own because they didn't listen to the animals.

Here is just one report
Elephants and Wildlife in Sri Lanka Escape Asian Tsunami

The scale of the human tragedy is so vast, the impact on the wildlife, almost does not warrant concern. Certainly it seems of almost little consequence in a tragedy which saw so many lives lost. A little comfort in the tragedy is that the Yala National Park and its animals have survived the Tsunami almost unscathed. There was some confusion in the minds of the public that there was heavy damage to the park because there was a terrible death toll of humans. However, during the four days (26 - 29 December) I spent looking for survivors and the dead, I did not see any dead animals, except for a dead fish. The park officials I spoke to also confirmed the absence of dead animals. Why this maybe so, I will answer later.

www.wildasia.org...

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arcfyre
Do a google search on singing sand.

Never heard of that and its right in my backyard

Singing Sand Dunes

A sonic phenomenon in the Eureka sand dunes of Death Valley have mystified scientists for decades.

The dunes at Sand Mountain in Nevada sing a note of low C, two octaves below middle C. In the desert of Mar de Dunas in Chile, the dunes sing slightly higher, an F, while the sands of Ghord Lahmar in Morocco are higher yet, a G sharp.

Since at least the time of Marco Polo, desert travelers have heard the songs of the dunes, a loud — up to 115 decibels — deep hum that can last several minutes. (You can listen to them here.) While the songs are steady in frequency, the dunes do not have perfect pitch. At Sand Mountain, for example, dunes can sing slightly different notes at different times, from B to C sharp.

Scientists already knew that the sounds were generated by avalanches, but were not sure how. One thought had been that the force of an avalanche could cause an entire dune to resonate like a flute or a violin. But if that were true, dunes of different sizes and shapes should produce a cacophony of notes instead of one characteristic tone.

www.nytimes.com...

Stroking Mother Nature... this is really weird

Atacama Desert, Chile

www.nytimes.com...

The song of the dunes

Singing sand dunes

edit on 22-3-2011 by zorgon because: PHAGE has been ABDUCTED by ALIENS

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join