It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Odd Sounds from "Spirit Cave" Tibet

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+34 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
All around the web these days there are stories of people hearing weird sounds. Surely some can be explained away as having explainable causes, but some defy logical explanation....

One was brought to my attention today by a Pegasus team member Sonamech... He, like myself and Bigfatfurrytexan are heavily into the Tibetan phenomena

This one... very eerie

Uploaded by PoliticalSeer on Mar 7, 2011

Stresses on Earth are causing sounds to emanate from the earth through caves. Could it be why we are seeing so much seismic activity on the planet?

Here is the original article:

"There is a secret cave of spirits in Tibet. This cave is not known to the public.

The tibetan saints are sleeping in this cave. The oldmen and monks are saying that Shiva is starting to sing his mantra calling for Gods to return to the Earth. This mantra has three levels. The last level means the coming of the new era.

Listen to this sound recorded by russian enthusiasts who were allowed to visit the place near the cave where it was possible to record the sound. This sound has no artificial changes and is presented in raw format (only noises were reducted).

SOURCE

Below is the video with a few minutes of introduction

The original video from Chris Trefs, a Russian, who was allowed access to the cave for recording these sounds
www.myspace.com...

Here is the original video without the prologue

Гул из Пещеры духов, появившийся 25 февраля 2011

You can Download the Audio File from here (uploaded by Chris Tref):
files.mail.ru...

OR from here:

File Name: earthcalling.mp3
File Size: 38.09MB

www....(nolink)/?5f4wc1wij1flo48" target="_blank" class="postlink">LINK

Strange hums and booms have been heard for many years and there are several threads on it here at ATS. I would like to gather them all together and see if there is a pattern.

They are definitely getting louder and more frequent. No I do not think this has ANYTHING to do with HAARP, so let's leave that out of the picture. I think it has something to do with the Earth itself and may be far more important.

Weird hums in the UK
David Pescovitz at 6:37 AM Tuesday, May 19, 2009
boingboing.net...

Mystery hum annoys factory neighbours
www.thisisgloucestershire.co.uk...

Mystery surrounds humming noise
news.bbc.co.uk...

Taos Hum, Tones of Planet Earth
www.crystalinks.com...

I also want to ad one other observation into the mix because I think it is extremely relevant...

edit on 22-3-2011 by zorgon because: Chadwickus talked to ArMaP to convince Phage to do it, even though Aliens abducted him

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
S&F...
Thank you...
I think...
Now I'm going to go run and...BUT THERE'S NOWHERE TO HIDE!

Wow - fantastic stuff...

Off to read all the links!

EDIT TO ADD: That second videos.... WOW!!!!!!!
edit on 22-3-2011 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I personally believe this "recording" to be fraudulent. If you line up the Voyager's "Jupiter Sounds" they are an almost exact match.

It does sound very beautiful, but unfortunately from a different planet :]

If you don't believe me check out the Jupiter clip, and some of the comments on the Tibet Cave youtube video. Many others seem to agree.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Our hollow planet rings like a bell. Didn't an astronaut say something about the moon ringing like a bell during a Moon mission?

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Im pretty sure thats from the Nasa voyager recordings:

Edit:Kitkatcat beat me to it!

edit on 22/3/11 by lektrofellon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by kitkatcat
reply to post by zorgon

I personally believe this "recording" to be fraudulent. If you line up the Voyager's "Jupiter Sounds" they are an almost exact match.

It does sound very beautiful, but unfortunately from a different planet :]

If you don't believe me check out the Jupiter clip, and some of the comments on the Tibet Cave youtube video. Many others seem to agree.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by lektrofellon

Agreed. I posted above as well. Thank you for embedding the video :]

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
We have seen a lot Animal die offs all over the world. Some have been thought to be related to Methane gas releases from the earth... What IF they ALL are?

Redondo Beach Fish die off WAS a methane burst. There was a huge release of Methane from a fault off the coast of Redondo Beach. I posted the links in a few threads and will retrieve that data shortly, but wanted to get this started...

The release of this methane that killed off those fish formed a mud volcano over the fault line. Shortly after the fish kill a few miles away at the Gulf of California there were a series of quakes:

18-MAR-2011 01:44:12 25.42 -109.71 4.5 10.0 GULF OF CALIFORNIA
17-MAR-2011 10:52:42 25.32 -109.70 4.2 10.0 GULF OF CALIFORNIA
14-MAR-2011 01:43:49 25.44 -109.66 4.0 10.0 GULF OF CALIFORNIA
13-MAR-2011 16:07:34 25.29 -109.75 4.6 10.0 GULF OF CALIFORNIA
13-MAR-2011 05:54:25 25.28 -110.08 4.0 10.0 GULF OF CALIFORNIA
13-MAR-2011 02:50:11 25.44 -109.76 4.6 24.0 GULF OF CALIFORNIA
12-MAR-2011 21:58:39 25.31 -109.84 4.5 10.0 GULF OF CALIFORNIA
12-MAR-2011 20:16:58 25.42 -109.73 4.3 10.0 GULF OF CALIFORNIA
12-MAR-2011 17:54:18 25.51 -109.79 4.7 14.0 GULF OF CALIFORNIA
12-MAR-2011 17:13:01 25.48 -109.72 5.1 10.0 GULF OF CALIFORNIA
12-MAR-2011 14:11:04 25.40 -109.65 5.3 12.0 GULF OF CALIFORNIA
12-MAR-2011 13:26:02 25.35 -109.93 5.5 17.6 GULF OF CALIFORNIA
12-MAR-2011 12:03:42 25.26 -109.96 4.4 10.0 GULF OF CALIFORNIA

www.iris.edu...

The Earthquake in Japan was unusual in a number of ways.... 1) the epicenter was a long oval area instead of a point spot of several kilometers long, 2) aftershocks were not short, but lasted several minutes and are still continuing today at a level reaching close to 6.0
www.iris.edu...

Some other notes on Methane ( I will edit it shortly to add links)

Gulf Oil spill
Unprecedented Release of Methane

As MSNBC notes:

The oil emanating from the seafloor contains about 40 percent methane, compared with about 5 percent found in typical oil deposits, said John Kessler, a Texas A&M University oceanographer who is studying the impact of methane from the spill.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

As Kessler also points out:

This is the most vigorous methane eruption in modern human history.

www.cbsnews.com...

So I would like to try and see if there is any co-relation between these sounds that are heard and the release of gases around the world and the unusual seismic activity

Look at this one from
Tue Mar 22 11:52:32 MDT 2011
Live Internet Seismic Server

aslwww.cr.usgs.gov...

I think these are all related somehow and Mother Earth is groaning and venting gas. Please post any relevant threads and stories here so we can have it in one thread

edit on 22-3-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Or the blue shimmering plant from the Star Trek episode "The Cage"

Listen To It Here:
www.trekkieguy.com...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/abac3c8408ae.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 3/22/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: link

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
Our hollow planet rings like a bell. Didn't an astronaut say something about the moon ringing like a bell during a Moon mission?

Yes the moon rang like a bell for hours after they slammed the Apollo ascent stages into it

There were other anomalies discovered by the space missions that I didn't mention. The astronauts found it extremely difficult to drill into the surface of the moon below the loose dust layer. When the discarded descent stages of the spacecrafts crashed on the moon, NASA noted that the moon "rang like a gong or bell" for up to four hours after impact.

keelynet.com...

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Here is a site dealing with other seismic signals other than Earthquakes

Interpreting seismograms

Seismic data plots (seismograms) provide a visual record of earthquake activity, as well as other vibrations in the earth caused by natural and man-made phenomena. For example, seismographs located near shipping routes are able to detect the passage of freighters and cruise ships. Those near railway lines detect trains as they pass close by. Seismographs in exposed areas, especially along the West Coast, will detect vibrations in the ground caused by high winds. These instruments are sensitive to even the most minute vibrations, and are able to detect signals from earthquakes occurring thousands of kilometers away.

earthquakescanada.nrcan.gc.ca...

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Great post! I love the eeriness of the limestone caves I have been able to explore in my life. Caves like this are perfect amphitheaters, I can only imagine what would be racing through my mind if I heard a sound like this emanating from inside.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Acoustic reflection profile above collected in 1992 using a compressed-air sound source of 650 cu. cm. (40 cu. in.) fired on 3 second interval. Signals were recorded at 120 to 850 Hz with a Mark 5a 6-m hydrophone array from the Nova Scotia Research Foundation (NSRF). Resolution is about 20m. South of the mud volcano, deeper reflections are blocked, probably as a result of gas accumulating along horizons as shallow as 60m below the sea floor. Width of the short black line above the mud volcano represents the 30-m-diameter circle within which all the core samples were collected.

walrus.wr.usgs.gov...

Methane Hydrate

In addition to naturally occurring oil and gas seeps in the Santa Barbara Channel, north of Los Angeles, methane and hydrogen sulfide gases are actively discharging at the crest of a mud volcano only 24 kilometers west-southwest of Redondo Beach, California. The mud volcano is 30m high and its top is about the size of a football field. It formed as gas-charged sediment from depth squeezed up to the sea floor, probably along an active fault at the edge of the offshore Santa Monica Basin. The top of the mud volcano is about 800m below the sea surface, and at this depth the water pressure is 80 times the atmospheric pressure at sea level. As a result, water and methane gas at this pressure "freezes" to form what is termed a methane hydrate. The hydrate ice becomes incorporated in the surrounding ocean-floor sediment. The photo of a cross-section of a sediment core (see below) reveals the rapidly disassociating chunk of hydrate (methane ice).

walrus.wr.usgs.gov...

When the core was opened on the deck of the research ship, the intense "rotten egg" smell of the hydrogen sulfide, which is incorporated in the hydrate ice along with the methane, together with the hissing and sizzling sounds of the vaporizing gas, made everyone scramble to make sure there were no sources that might ignite the gases, all the while gasping for fresh air. The map below shows where the mud volcano lies in relation to the Southern California coast, and the seismic-reflection profile gives an idea of its size and shape. The core sample is the only proven occurrence of methane gas hydrate between the continental shelf off Northern California and the Gulf of California, Mexico.

walrus.wr.usgs.gov...

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Absolutely incredible!

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Sounds of Methane Gas venting...

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I think these are all related somehow and Mother Earth is groaning and venting gas.

That doesn't sound like a release of gas to me, but I'm no scientist. Can we get a recording of what gas sounds like when its venting from the earth?? Im searching myself right now but the more the merrier. That should prove or disprove your theory Zorg. Whatever it may be, sure sounds creepy as hell!!!! It sounds like voices...it seems somewhat orchestrated lol...IDK

you beat me to it right above my post LOL
edit on 22-3-2011 by Artorius because: he awsered my question before I saw his post

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by lektrofellon
Im pretty sure thats from the Nasa voyager recordings:
Edit:Kitkatcat beat me to it!

I disagree. And the 'Sounds' from Jupiter are radio waves, (not actual sounds). An independant signal match would be great. I know some here at ATS have the equipment

For other space sounds (radio waves concerted to audible tones) see here

www.spacesounds.com...

So we have the Ringing Moon, weird 'sounds' that really are the 'Music of the Spheres" (listen to 'space debris' on Earth) and Mother Earth groaning and moaning. Even the 'Heart Beat' of the Sun...

So with all the Earth tremors, the odd Earthquake lights recorded, the odd booms and hums keeping people awake around the world, the magnetic poles increasing speed of movement from 12km a year to 42 km a year, the strange sudden animal deaths, the giant hole (3 earth size) in the Earth's magnetic sphere, the lowest ever recorded Solar wind and the changes on the Sun itself...

SOMETHING big is going on. The scientists are babbled... the experts are making stupid comments because they just don't have the answers so say any platitude that comes to mind.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

YEAH.... what you said!

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Do a google search on singing sand.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join