It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Battle with Evil

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
The problem is all connected to one thing:

Mortal beings, who observe immortal beings, and deny the existence of God.

At the base level, are 3D people who envy the 4D beings, they are generally under the dellusion of:
- "Genetic engineering"
- "Keys to immortality"
- Artificial "augmentation"

At the next level are highly evolved 3D beings, who have achieved a degree of "4D" ascention, genetally whom harvest human energy, and are also a part of the attempt to find the genetic "keys" to existence, studying those who still are "alive".

At the next level, are mortal "4D" beings:
- Such beings class as "positive" or "negative"
- The "positive" beings will feed on positive emotions
- The "negative" beings will feed on negative emotions
- Both beings work in tandem, as they create suffering, and then when the suffering clears they harvest the elation.

"5D" beings are only really able to watch, as they don't have free will and operate in a state of oneness with the universe.

Without the tampering, without the genetic engineering, the human race would have evolved naturally, and would have been guided naturally by its oversoul, and reach a higher density state, eventually achieving immortality in the physical universe at a higher level of frequency.

We were "interrupted" by beings whom had spoiled themselves with thier obsession with technology, afraid to make the final "fall" to the "abyss" that all 5D beings have made - the last jump.
edit on 14-6-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

Only without the fear of death, with the total acceptance of the non-existence of the self, can you really be free, can you mind be unburdened, and can you live in eternal paradise.
edit on 14-6-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I am grateful both for the OP story (very interesting) and to the ATS contest for bringing this thread to my attention. I have debated sharing my (quite probably) garden variety story but have decided to do so. I will make it clear that this all occured during a dream that occured roughly in '07. I have been trying to recover my transcript of the dream but unfortuneatly no luck as my dream texts are spread around on everything from napkins to sketchbooks.

It goes something like:

I have previous dream experiences (possibly having to do with an obession with 7 pointed star geometries) and the colour purple - then, I find myself in a castle-like room complete with an altar or frankenstein-movie like table or slab - there are other (sinisterish) individuals in the room both male and female, but I am on the table, prostrate. Hovering over me is a male scientist- sorcerer type who is somehow oppressing me with his mind, forcing me to be paralyzed and helpless. he seems to be gloating over his power over me. I suddenly become fiercely enraged at this state of affairs and react to him using sheer willpower to repulse his power over me. I become more and more determined and enraged with this sheer repulsion of "him" until I am actually able to move and sit up. At this point "he" beomes astonished and startled, apparently believing that this kind of action is not possible in an ordinary person (or mortal?). He becomes fearful and starts to flee. Encouraged by this but by no means ceasing to direct pure repulsion at him, I continue to do so in order to complete "his" rout I complete this action and completely wake up. Then the odd thing, knowing that I am now awake and aware of my bedroom, I still see "him" as a roughly triangular greenish transparent mask- face, still very afraid and receding in size as I continue to repulse "him". It may not sound like much but the emotional exertion involved was extrondinary and I never halucinate.

I am not a firm believer in absolute evil; but if I did this "fellow" seems like a good candidate. Anyways, just wanted to share and kudos on a great thread.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   
I just think this is all just totally amazing...your posting your story which coincided with the game which you won which caused at least 75% more readers of your story than might be the norm (even though one might also be one of the enemy) and even though you admit to expecting to be ridiculed & flamed for posting I've YET to see even one such post though EVERY other post on ATS gets at least one!!
Seems to me you're definitely on the right path and with plenty of previously unforseen company!

Oh...and count me as one of your warrior companions as well! Much love & admiration! ♥

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Sometimes, stuff I read on here goes so far over my head I get a crick in my neck.

This is one of those times. Thanks op for sharing, this is more of a bm so its easy for me to come back and read up a bit more until I "get it" :-)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Very interested in these "dream" experiences. I had a long encounter with an entity in the dream world that was desperately trying to regain some type of control over me because I had isolated myself in the bush for 10 days and it lost all power of manipulation and temptation over me during this time.

If it had difficulties manipulating me, it would manipulate others around me into annoying me to try and bring my vibration down. By removing these opportunities, as well as the temptation of fast-food and cigarettes etc, it had no options left but to try and confront me directly.

Originally posted by Nightspore
Hovering over me is a male scientist- sorcerer type who is somehow oppressing me with his mind, forcing me to be paralyzed and helpless. he seems to be gloating over his power over me. I suddenly become fiercely enraged at this state of affairs and react to him using sheer willpower to repulse his power over me. I become more and more determined and enraged with this sheer repulsion of "him" until I am actually able to move and sit up. At this point "he" beomes astonished and startled, apparently believing that this kind of action is not possible in an ordinary person (or mortal?). He becomes fearful and starts to flee.

That is almost identical to this experience I had:

One afternoon after work, I went to my room and layed down on my back on my bed. I stayed like that for about five minutes, and at no time did I fall asleep.
Then something caught my attention around 2 feet in front of my face. The best I can describe it is like a single long strand of hair, that moved from right to left.
As I focused on it, an apparition appeared in it's position. It was a female entity, with fiery red hair around 10 inches long, which waved around like it was underwater. This being had "no eyes", exactly like in this picture that someone posted in another thread from the Amityville house.
I immediately was petrified. I remember inhaling a deep breath in pure terror. I said, "GO AWAY", out of sheer fear. The entity then moved a couple of inches closer to my face.
At this stage, although still terrified, for some reason I started to feel slightly angry. I repeated, "GO AWAY", in a more angry tone. I then tried to raise my right hand to "grab it", and realized I was paralized.
I kept persisting, and was eventually able to raise my hand very slowly, about 2-3 inches a second or so.
When my hand got within 1 foot or so of this entities face, it suddenly lost confidence and became scared. IT DID NOT WANT ME TO TOUCH IT!
It then shot through the wall to my left.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It seems when we lose our fear (even if it turns to anger) these entities lose control over us and become scared themselves.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
S&F from me.
I think the dream world is real to our internal being,as much as the outside physical world.There are ordinary dreams were the subconscious mind just resolves our worries and fears and there are those dreams when you fell there is something much more to it.Reading this thread a few people mention red haired woman.When I was sixteen I had the most real dream,and I still remember every single detail of it.In short I dreamed of a group of people coming to my house.They were all dressed in black suits and top hats,there was only one woman with them,she had red curly hair.And she kind of looked like Nicole Kidman.They were all evil and menacing,but she was the most evil and blood thirsty of the whole bunch.They entered the living room,and proceeded to the balcony where my parents and a friend of my mother were chilling having a coffee like they did every afternoon.They killed my parents and my mother's friend,and I was the last person standing holding scissors in my hand stabbing the evil men them and being incredibly angry.It was a bloodbath.I remember thinking to myself they must be vampires,because of their clothing and the energy they had.As the poster above me mentioned,don't get scared,get angry.
By the way nithaiah can I send you a PM,you seem very knowledgeable on the subject of lucid dreams,and I have kind of an issue

I will also totally understand if you don't want random people to bother you with messages.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   
i have just a bit of experience in this area but nothing to go on about. that said, i'm not quite sure what to make of this thread. it was a great read none the less.

maybe i'll reread it tomorrow and try again.....
cheers

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by anonamousantichrist

Do your best ......And you will know who I AM ...

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join