It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Battle with Evil

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
It sounds to me like you need to get off the astral plane (illusion) and rise to the mental plane. Raise you energy to the throat then the 3ed eye and then the head or crown. Focus on doing that from now on. Let go of the lucid dreaming and seek the higher mind where things are real and far more satisfying. Just my 3 cents.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by nithaiah

"Dream Prison Construct", interesting concept that could explain a few things. For me lucid dreaming is a fail-safe. In case my dream goes bad or too weird I can assert control over everything to a degree.

I remember once when lucid dreaming failed me, when it totally didn't work.

In my dream state(first of a seemingly never ending series) I "woke up" in my bed to hear pounding on the laundry room door(my room led to the laundry room, which had a door to outside in it) leading outside. I opened the door to this frantic old guy trying to get in, but before he could a weird person wearing some kind of weird black cloak+black hood+ black cloth mask killed the old guy with an even weirder weapon.

It was like a long sword, but with a scythe blade coming out of it half way up. I think I pushed both the corpse and the creep out and locked the door. From their I ran to my dad's room and grabbed a rifle(didn't realize I was dreaming yet) and went out into the dining room(which had a large window overlooking a downward sloped hill in the front yard).

That is when I seen about a dozen or so of these creeps running up the hill towards the house. So naturally I fired the rifle at them. It had little effect; they would just fall down, turn to smoke and reconstitute themselves.
Well I kept firing, that is when I noticed something pretty significant.

The glass window I have been shooting through wasn't breaking but warping as the bullets passed through. That is when I realized I was dreaming and traded up the rifle for a full-auto. That didn't work either.

So I made a super navy seal type projection to eliminate them. It seemed to work till one of them materialized behind my projection and then gave him a smiley from ear to ear kind of thing.

At that moment they all appeared outside at the base of the window trying to smash their way in. Eventually the glass started to break and one of them turned into smoke and reformed next to me. Went to strike me with it's weird weapon, I went to block. At the moment of impact I woke up.

For years afterward I would have nightmares about being chased by the weird "people". Sometimes in their robes, sometimes in plain clothing+hoodies hiding their faces. It didn't end until one dream I was running and came to a slight hill that seemed bathed in light(at this point my dreams where losing color and light). At the top of the hill was an unusual sword in the ground. It was four-sided and seemed to be the source of the "light bathing the hill".

When I used the sword against the creeps, they didn't go "poof" like before, they seemed to disintegrate or burn up at an almost atomic level. Since that last one my dreams stabilized. Back to normal and I haven't dreamed of the creeps since.

But I do remember once, back in 2003 when i stopped by Mcdonalds after school. I was eating and just felt weird, so I stretched a bit and turned around kind of to stretch my back. That is when I noticed a slightly middle aged guy grilling me pretty hard + he was talking through some kind of small walky talky kind of thing.

the main thing that freaked me out was when he noticed that I noticed that he was staring at me he had an "ohh s&^%$" kind of look and quickly put the walky talky away. But that could of been related to something else or just a weird coincidence.

Either way the thought that someone else can impose their will on us while dreaming is very alarming.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Its great to hear your battling it and not joining it.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Get with Jesus, Buddha, or another bringer of the light.

We should all get with these spirits.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
This is off topic: But relevant for me to know so I ask of this not to be deleted.

To the OP,

I am curious as to why I received a mass U2U message titled "A Hero Rises" and message cointaing the words "nithaiah is your hero."

I also would like to know what a U2U is and what it stands for, and also how it is different from a PM. I would like to know how to U2U someone also, if you would be as kind to tell me how to.

I tried to contact you through U2U/PM but I couldn't do it through your profile or else I just didn't know how to send you a PM...How is it I couldn't contact you through PM?

Now to the said mass U2U. Why did the ATS Admin send this message saying such a thing to the whole forum? Are you a part of the ATS Admin team or what? How are you everyones hero all of a sudden, What have you done to deserve such an accolade?

Please reply.
edit on 13-4-2011 by Chipkin9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Chipkin9

I assume it'd be sent due to the member cracking the code that helped us unlock the 3 new forums

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by curious7
reply to post by Chipkin9

I assume it'd be sent due to the member cracking the code that helped us unlock the 3 new forums

Ah ok, thx for letting me know, I was wondering about the "WWW 3" forum.

Thanks OP I guess

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I see this is the game everyone is talking about.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Thank You for sharing your experience OP. The forces, dark and Light, are ever engaged in the struggle...one for power, one for balance, and harmony. I too depend on my dreams to guide, and teach me. After one particular dream, having been helped by an entity of Light...when I awoke, I felt compelled to write this, in order to deal with some extremely intense emotions. I will share it here...We all have Guardians, this is one of mine.

Fragments

Mine inner core is whispering to me. I hear, feel it, yearning to breath the light of day once again. Why do I not completely embrace, that I so dearly need, I know not.

Fear stands guard at the gates of freedom, but mine eyes can now see that his sword is brittle and rusted, no longer able to hold at bay, the brightness and strength forcing it's way past him.

Yes, Fear, you are old, and weak. Your tools of destruction lie at your feeble feet, in mounds of dusty rust, no longer usable. The slightest breath of laughter from me, sends them swirling away, never more to pierce my soul.

The webs of darkness swathing mine eyes for so long, are shredding, drifting away with each breath I draw deeper, released in peals of laughter, gales of life's breath clear sight of my path.

I had a Knight, a man who knew not his own strength. Knew not the intensity of the battle he fought by my side...yet, this brave Knight did so, without question, without understanding the fierceness of the demons he did slay by my side.

I honor him with Blessings. Clear, true Blessings. I will never lose sight of this brave Knight, even though my journeys' path may lead me from his side, he will live forever in my heart, my soul. For that is the place he came forth from, in my direst time of need.

I live with the joy of knowing he has always been there, always will be. I Bless his path, wherever it leads him. I Pray the Goddess and leagues of Angels, always guard over him, as he has me...

Des

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Erongaricuaro

There are indeed, very bad people in this world. There are people who...are left-handers but not. That's been my experience with most of the folks I've met in the Church of Satan, that they're on that side, but they wouldn't hurt someone else or impinge upon their free will, whatever the cost and whatever bluster. Then there's the other ones, who seem to take great pleasure in perpetuating misery, who desire control over others, and who are more than happy to hurt or kill another person. They're the ones who I'm after.

That you came out of it with a desire and a will to be something better than that, speaks volumes for why you have not been pursued, in itself. I commend you for that.

reply to post by hawkiye

I avoid the astral in as much as I possibly can these days. My mother ingrained it pretty well in my head once I told her all that had been happening: don't AP and don't mess around on the astral. I have a false partial projection I use if I have to "go" somewhere, and I always aim higher than the astral. Hell, I usually use the most obscure bandwidth I can find to travel along. It's good advice, though, for anyone with problems outside of normal reality. Thank you for the reminder, very much.

reply to post by korathin

Those are some fuhhreaky dreams. Sometimes, things come after you, for no reason you can really think of. I think that when people start activating those latent talents, like lucid dreaming, modifying their energetic presence, and most anything to do with the occult, they start shining like a beacon in the other planes. Often this effect draws in good things, but sometimes nasty beings come knocking, and in the end it's best to find some way of camouflaging yourself to appear as normal as can be. Can't vouch for the creepy middle-aged fellow in the McDonalds, but that would have given me a bad shock, and kept me on my paranoid little toes for months. Not succumbing to whatever attack you were under... very good.

reply to post by Destinyone

At the end, we are met with shades of gray. The sadness, and the joy, blend together in the mist. Life is bittersweet.

Thank you all for your replies. You've given me pause, food for thought, and I appreciate it.

About the GAME, this thread is not the game. This thread is about the game. This was the game. Yes, I solved the puzzle, but the pieces to it were provided by the member exponent, who deserves better than the no-credit he's been getting for it.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Loved the thread.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

god be damned i would love to have someone try to attack me in my dreams. f--king cowards. ATS said you're my hero and i agree. we need people with strong minds like you.

light up the f--king darkness.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   

I have a question, when you were mentally attacked, how exactly did you get them to back off? Can you give me some tips? I have my..uh...own reasons as to why I ask this.

Read your story, ..that was quite..an experience X_X.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by nithaiah
reply to post by DragonriderGal

That... is quite an experience, and I'd like to hear more of what you have to say, if you are comfortable sharing it.

Oddly, as if navigating by sense of smell or something, for the past couple of years, I've kept various icons of St. Michael on or near me, knowing not why but that I was very compelled to do so. Prayer card in the pocket (until I washed it), cross on the wall, novenas on the home altar. I actually got a small votive shrine a couple of hours ago. Synchronicity for the win.

I find your post reassuring, in that direction. Thank you for it.

It was quite an experience that I completely forgot until about 10 years ago. I have no problem discussing it. I don't, usually, cuz it tends to freak people out.
What would you like to know?

It is a happy coincidence indeed that you could feel that Michael would help you out... Michael is the one who's task it is to make sure the NWO bunch aka the Jue-sah (my own threads discuss all this so I am going to be lazy and ask you to read them versus me repeating it all here) aren't cheating on their contract with our racial unconscious.

Also, I think he is more sympathetic to the human plight than most of the other Elves who are here keeping the NWO bunch honest and in line in their overall dealings with humanity. Without their intervention, the NWO bunch would so just take control of humanity by brute force and make us their slaves, versus trying to trick us into complicity as they are doing now. They are getting more aggressive though, because the contract with the human racial unconscious is up in 2012, and they don't have nearly enough of humanity enslaved.

Anyway, the elves have always helped the underdog, and we humans are very much that on a one-on-one basis with any other alien. We've been blinded and deafened to the spirit realm, for the most part, and also blocked to using our natural ability to work with raw energy, which the other 99% of the aliens do quite easily. But what these aliens also know is we are fiercely creative in ways they never could imagine, and we'll use that creativity to get our revenge if necessary. They also know that the muffling on our psychic abilities is wearing thin---that was what all the witch hunts in the past were about.. them trying to kill off the people who's ability to work with raw energy and being aware of the psychic/spirit level was reactivating.

What you describe yourself as doing is an example of that kind of reactivation, and trust me, the NWO bunch are so not wanting us to regain that; probably why you, along with other possible young threats were targeted although thankfully they really underestimated you! Yay you!
)

I did ask Michael to look in on you last nite, and he popped off, and when he came back, he said he would assign two angels to look out for you 24/7, but you'd have to ask for their help. They can't just barge in against your will.

And if you rise up to the higher plane as described by the shamans, it is a place of light where those without the highest good of humanity and the universal consciousness at heart can not go. So you are completely safe there. If I go out and about, I usually go up there to travel and then down to whoever I might want to chat with on the spirit realm level.

edit on 13-4-2011 by DragonriderGal because: clarity

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by RisenAngel77

The first time, I fought back until they gave up on me, leaving one of their membership dead from it. I kept on high alert for the years they were after me then, and worked hard at learning basically the equivalent of psychic martial arts. I don't want to reveal my bag of tricks, because I've got things I haven't used yet on them, and any technology can be thwarted if enough is known about it.

The second time they showed up in my life... I wound up a bit weak and hurt from the relationship that disintegrated (it was a bad, bad breakup...), so I hid out. Few years ago I figured out how to mask the signature of my energy bodies, like stealth paint in a way, so I integrated that technique into my hiding plan. If you would like to know, drop me a U2U.

reply to post by DragonriderGal

I'm not sure what I'd like to know, exactly... I'm weird in the way that, sometimes I don't know what I'm looking for until I find it. When I was a kid, I had a mental block that seemed to hide my intentions from myself, hid how I knew things, and I've been hacking away at it for a long time. It's still firmly in place in some spots. Navigating by sense of smell as I said, is very much a lot of what I do...but not conducive to specifics. So, metaphorical pickaxe in hand, I'll get back to you on that.

Thanks for your intercessory work. I will give him the thumbs up.

I've had a sense that there is a cadre of people who... really do wish to control more than their fair share of the world (that is, more than their own lives) who work silently and namelessly behind the scenes to screw everyone over, even unwittingly. I suppose, as I proceed further down this road I'm on, I'll find out exactly how deep the rabbit hole goes.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chipkin9
This is off topic: But relevant for me to know so I ask of this not to be deleted.

To the OP,

I am curious as to why I received a mass U2U message titled "A Hero Rises" and message cointaing the words "nithaiah is your hero."

The U2U message came from Admin after a very good collaborative effort, but the OP here was the one that input the code first, so she was the hero that unlocked the 3 new forums.

I also would like to know what a U2U is and what it stands for, and also how it is different from a PM. I would like to know how to U2U someone also, if you would be as kind to tell me how to.

I tried to contact you through U2U/PM but I couldn't do it through your profile or else I just didn't know how to send you a PM...How is it I couldn't contact you through PM?

I have no idea what U2U used to stand for, but with the new site upgrade, I think they are just called "private messages" now, or PM. At the bottom right of the page is a little "Show Ribbon" banner. Click on it, then click on Messages, and you can send and receive messages, if you have at least 20 posts in ATS.

Now to the said mass U2U. Why did the ATS Admin send this message saying such a thing to the whole forum? Are you a part of the ATS Admin team or what? How are you everyones hero all of a sudden, What have you done to deserve such an accolade?

Please reply.
edit on 13-4-2011 by Chipkin9 because: (no reason given)

Same as #1. And, might I add, the game was expected to take at least a week to figure out, and the wonderful ATS membership did it in a couple of hours! WOW!!

Here is a thread that helped in solving the game. That might help you catch up.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Their founder already has an account here on ATS, as I told galad in U2U. If I had known that before posting this thread, I'd have never posted it. I half want to ask a mod to delete this thread. I'm not going to, because that would just let Them have one over me. Quote from OP

So is this thread going to be closed and deleted?

It’s kind of crappy to have posters buying into this story and sharing their personal feelings when the thread was “just part of the game”. Isn't it???

edit on 14-4-2011 by itsallmaya because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by itsallmaya

I'm sorry for the confusion.

The OP had nothing to do with the "game."

The game was something entirely unrelated. ATS opened 3 new forums, and they occasionally sponser games like this one just for fun. It was entirely a coincidence that the OP of this thread also happened to win the game and open the new forums for all members.

This OP was not, and is not related to the game whatsoever. Please judge the OP on her own merits in this thread.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Thank you for clarifying. I didn't realize she did not know.

It struck as odd that she was so concerned about her story not being seen by this other ATS dude that I thought it too outlandish NOT to be part of a game being that everyone got the u2u. Sorry for the confusion.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I woulder why people are trying to mess up this post?
even mods are in on it?
I am enjoying reading it.
but for the crazys!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join