It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Bullies! I'm sick of them

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Consider rude and obnoxious posts like roadside garbage - it's there but keep on driving.
We try our best to keep things civil and mannerly but there's always a few who seem to enjoy irritating others.
For them I apologize.
Please feel free to use the complaint tab, It allows us Mods to do our job and remove offensive posts.
Don't respond to posts that you feel are offensive - that is feeding the trolls ( and they are way over fed my friend)
Maybe we can put them all together on Biggest Loser?

I can see from your posting history that you are serious and like to contribute - I thank you for that.
That's what makes ATS - member contributions.
Don't lose sight of your original motivations - stay curious and don't let a few people spoil your fun.
Again, the Moderators are here to deal with problem posts so please use the complaint forum so we can do our job.
Cheers,

~Asktheanimals

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by SNeaKyTiKi
reply to post by kid_cudi

Every time I read one of your posts I picture this:

Voice Immodulation

Seriously with the exclamation points this is what I picture inside my head every single time I read your posts. I'm not doing it to 'bully' you and be mean lol it just made me laugh. [/quote

Lol very funny!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Oh, you mean this:

reply to post by kid_cudi sorry but by now the only noise we hear is you asking for attention. exclamation mark overdose is not gonna convince anyone i predict a 404 for this thread edit on 22/3/11 by AnotherYOU because: (no reason given)

and this....

You need to make the link between aliens&ufo's to the rumble to be posting here ASAP i would call you a troll, but that would be offensive to trolls.

this?

sorry but by now the only noise we hear is you asking for attention. exclamation mark overdose is not gonna convince anyone i predict a 404 for this thread

stellarium allows you to track and recognize the motion of celestial objects. its not an actual remote control for the moon. i can't believe this thread managed so many replies and even got phaged twice...

I'd tread carefully if I were YOU.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Don't worry about it mate sticks & stones

I don't mind some heated debates & exchanges but i draw the line at insults no need... i really don't mind being engaged with other peoples opinions vs mine because i generally find out weather i'm right or wrong and i will fully admit when i'm in the wrong!

I haven't really seen alot of this bullying going on if i'm honest

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   

I didn't even read your whole post and already started to get pissed off! This is under the rant section so I am actually able to post this thread and if you dont like it then you can leave. And invade you missed it!!!! I use the COMPLAINT option! And who are you to tell me these things you are telling me? Are you an admin? NO!

Listen kid, I've been nothing but nice to you, you obviously have some issue you are dealing with and are acting out in a desperate plea for attention. When did I say you couldn't post this? I said, CLEARLY, that if you don't want people to post, don't open a thread. Sadly, you can't pick and choose who is allowed to participate.

I suggest, right now, before you open another thread or post another comment, that you go and read the Terms and Conditions CLOSELY. You're getting pissed off? I'm officially pissed off, you need to tone it down and get over it or leave simple as that.

If I was a mod, friend, you'd already be gone.

If you can't conduct yourself according to the rules, you will be dealt with accordingly.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
Consider rude and obnoxious posts like roadside garbage - it's there but keep on driving.
We try our best to keep things civil and mannerly but there's always a few who seem to enjoy irritating others.
For them I apologize.
Please feel free to use the complaint tab, It allows us Mods to do our job and remove offensive posts.
Don't respond to posts that you feel are offensive - that is feeding the trolls ( and they are way over fed my friend)
Maybe we can put them all together on Biggest Loser?

I can see from your posting history that you are serious and like to contribute - I thank you for that.
That's what makes ATS - member contributions.
Don't lose sight of your original motivations - stay curious and don't let a few people spoil your fun.
Again, the Moderators are here to deal with problem posts so please use the complaint forum so we can do our job.
Cheers,

~Asktheanimals

Thanks! And I agree with putting them all on the biggest loser! Or make a loser forum just for them where they can troll themselves and eachother! I have contributed many things and in many of those contributions I have been discredited on a simple opinion or for not doing my thread the right way! But I am beginning to learn to ignore certian people, one of which posted in this thread! And I use the complaint and alert function so much I'm affraid I'll get banned for using it so much lol. Just watch! One day these trolls will begin to realize that they have no friends! No one likes them and they will soon realize how we feel when they try to make a thread and all we do is troll them! Karma is a vicious cycle! Let that be a lesson to you trolls!

Btw that was a great post mod!

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by CastleMadeOfSand

yes, and i stand by every word i typed.

read those replies in the context they were thrown at and tell me im wrong.

thank you for your advice but no thanks

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by kid_cudi

Originally posted by SNeaKyTiKi

Every time I read one of your posts I picture this:

Voice Immodulation

Seriously with the exclamation points this is what I picture inside my head every single time I read your posts. I'm not doing it to 'bully' you and be mean lol it just made me laugh. [/quote

Lol very funny!!!!!!!!!!!

I would consider this and nearly every other reply from said member as cyber bullying, pretty harsh the really is no need for that, just swollow it and move on

Kid i suggest you just block him hes on a wind up

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters

I didn't even read your whole post and already started to get pissed off! This is under the rant section so I am actually able to post this thread and if you dont like it then you can leave. And invade you missed it!!!! I use the COMPLAINT option! And who are you to tell me these things you are telling me? Are you an admin? NO!

Listen kid, I've been nothing but nice to you, you obviously have some issue you are dealing with and are acting out in a desperate plea for attention. When did I say you couldn't post this? I said, CLEARLY, that if you don't want people to post, don't open a thread. Sadly, you can't pick and choose who is allowed to participate.

I suggest, right now, before you open another thread or post another comment, that you go and read the Terms and Conditions CLOSELY. You're getting pissed off? I'm officially pissed off, you need to tone it down and get over it or leave simple as that.

If I was a mod, friend, you'd already be gone.

If you can't conduct yourself according to the rules, you will be dealt with accordingly.

Then why have a rant section at all?

People seem to forget what the RANT section is all about

....and that is why you are NOT a mod.

link   
I now hate exclamation marks

link   
Dude, it's just a forum.

The posts that piss you off come from people who know nothing about you, and therefor have no leverage to piss you off unless you give them that leverage.

Don't give it to them.

EDIT: I might add, think about the really important things instead of some rude jokers. You could be caught up in the hell Japan is going through, or fighting in the streets in Libya for your most basic of human rights. Don't invest any more power in your detractors, and they can't get to you. Invest that power in yourself.
edit on 22-3-2011 by mydarkpassenger because: add

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
This is becoming one of the funniest threads ever

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
How do I block him?
edit on 22-3-2011 by kid_cudi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Rant: Let loose some steam and get it off your chest! This is the place to rant about anything that does not attack other members.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnotherYOU

yes, and i stand by every word i typed.

read those replies in the context they were thrown at and tell me im wrong.

thank you for your advice but no thanks

.......I did. You are wrong. That was not advice. That was a threat.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
BUCK UP SCOOTER!!!!

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   

I told you I will use the complaint and alert functions if u ever posted to my thread again! What is your problem dude! Seriously I haven't done anything to you and yet you treat me like [snip] and disrespect me and discredit my opinions. Please stop!

Not a good thing to call out ones .....aversaries in public.
Others may see this and ....conspire against you.
Be cool fly low and let the mods do what they do best.
However this is a rant in an open forum, so i see it as a blog of sorts, i hope i was able to contribute to your new avatar or whatever you are using the points for!

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnotherYOU

Rant: Let loose some steam and get it off your chest! This is the place to rant about anything that does not attack other members.

Oh, ok, I get it. You can attack and bully posters here on ATS, but when they go to the RANT section to RANT about trolls (you included), you all of a sudden play the victim.

Would you care to quote the exact post where the OP mentioned your name?

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by CastleMadeOfSand
That was not advice. That was a threat.

thankfully this is a forum, an internet forum.

your threats are (...) to me.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
You guys are starting to sound like (to quote Bruce Campbell) "A bunch of bitchy little girls"

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join