It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Bullies! I'm sick of them

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by mydarkpassenger
You guys are starting to sound like (to quote Bruce Campbell) "A bunch of bitchy little girls"

That's what the RANT section is for!

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by CastleMadeOfSand

Originally posted by AnotherYOU
reply to post by CastleMadeOfSand

Rant: Let loose some steam and get it off your chest! This is the place to rant about anything that does not attack other members.

Oh, ok, I get it. You can attack and bully posters here on ATS, but when they go to the RANT section to RANT about trolls (you included), you all of a sudden play the victim.

Would you care to quote the exact post where the OP mentioned your name?

To all, I never mentioned Anyones name!
I will not mention names as that would make me ignorant and those of you that I have problems with you know who you are! See no names
and if I remember right I was actually threatened by a user on here who actually did post on the first page of this thread!

link   

Originally posted by mydarkpassenger
You guys are starting to sound like (to quote Bruce Campbell) "A bunch of bitchy little girls"

That's what the RANT section is for!

Well at least RANT with some dignity.

link   

Originally posted by kid_cudi
I am sick of some of the people on here that bully others and constantly troll every thread I make. I am sick and tired of the people that discredit a single freaking opinion I or someone else has! I am tired of being made fun of for the threads I have made! I am also very sick and tired of people responding with posts! If you are coming in here to do the same thing I will request that staff ban you! I just want honest answers and good conversation but I can't even get a simple post of respect! And I know many other people feel like me! It's getting to be rediculous and some of you that commented on my threads should absolutely be banned! That's It I'm done! I'm tired of it and I request that something be done about it!
edit on 22-3-2011 by kid_cudi because: (no reason given)

I do agree that there are many here who seem to wanna bash anything and everything if they do not agree with it. Me, if I don't agree, I just stop reading and move on. No need to make a snotty comment. But like anything on the net, there will always be drama.

Deebo

link   

any member on his previous threads knows this thread is mainly aimed at me.

but no he didn't mention me specifically, but he made a post about ats bullies after acusing me of bullying him..

can't see the logic or you just have a hardon for playin devil's advocate?

ill be glad to carry a bully badge sure, but he better be carrying a troll badge.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by mydarkpassenger

You are near and dear to my heart now, anyone who quotes Bruce Campbell or Max Igan gets brownie points.
Folks it's all bout being like a duck.
Let the water slide off your back and keep nothing but the cool feeling and cleansing effect!
Be good to eachother.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
it's either ya honey dew, or ya honey don't

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   

That was not advice. That was a threat.

thankfully this is a forum, an internet forum.

your threats are (...) to me.

what is (...) ?

now that I got that rant off my chest, it is now time to drive on.....back to ignoring roadside trash.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
42 exclamation marks.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   

any member on his previous threads knows this thread is mainly aimed at me.

but no he didn't mention me specifically, but he made a post about ats bullies after acusing me of bullying him..

can't see the logic or you just have a hardon for playin devil's advocate?

ill be glad to carry a bully badge sure, but he better be carrying a troll badge.

I'm sure he's waiting for you under his troll bridge. Be sure you pay your toll first.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

when its all said and done you will have fed him as much as i have.

but at least i have a reason, im practisin to be Miss World

i just wanna end world hunger.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters
reply to post by kid_cudi

I didn't even read your whole post and already started to get pissed off! This is under the rant section so I am actually able to post this thread and if you dont like it then you can leave. And invade you missed it!!!! I use the COMPLAINT option! And who are you to tell me these things you are telling me? Are you an admin? NO!

Listen kid, I've been nothing but nice to you, you obviously have some issue you are dealing with and are acting out in a desperate plea for attention. When did I say you couldn't post this? I said, CLEARLY, that if you don't want people to post, don't open a thread. Sadly, you can't pick and choose who is allowed to participate.

I suggest, right now, before you open another thread or post another comment, that you go and read the Terms and Conditions CLOSELY. You're getting pissed off? I'm officially pissed off, you need to tone it down and get over it or leave simple as that.

If I was a mod, friend, you'd already be gone.

If you can't conduct yourself according to the rules, you will be dealt with accordingly.

This is exactly as i said in my post. to many "do as i say not as i do" you dont like being disrespected and yet you told phishyblankwaters "i didnt even read your post!!" you have every right not to read everything people say, but to tell someone what they wrote is not worth reading, is you doing exactally what you dont want happening to you.
When i feel badly the people around me also feel so... when I feel good, the people around me also feel good..My emotions spread onto others like a contagious disease.. so i assume you must be like me and have the same affect on people.

Thanks! And I agree with putting them all on the biggest loser! Or make a loser forum just for them where they can troll themselves and eachother! I have contributed many things and in many of those contributions I have been discredited on a simple opinion or for not doing my thread the right way! But I am beginning to learn to ignore certian people, one of which posted in this thread! And I use the complaint and alert function so much I'm affraid I'll get banned for using it so much lol. Just watch! One day these trolls will begin to realize that they have no friends! No one likes them and they will soon realize how we feel when they try to make a thread and all we do is troll them! Karma is a vicious cycle! Let that be a lesson to you trolls!

i had to admit alot of peoples post here are super funny!!!! and even might have brightened my day a little, and im Glad you (the OP) have a good sense of humor. but yes you are right, change will only start with you first. you said so yourself " I am beginning to learn to ignore certian people," and that is the first step, the next now is to not to judge them so harshly because after all, we are all here, so we are all trolls. karma is a vicious cycle because no one is willing to break it first.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Ive read the OP's threads and can see why people have issues with them.
If your going to argue the moon disappeared then you need evidence...otherwise, of course people are going to think your a bit odd/delusional

This isnt your normal website full of uneducated morons...there are some of course, but the majority of people on here have a decent brain in between their ears. If you start a thread with no evidence and minimal info of course people are going to question you.

You cant complain and alert for every post that doesnt agree with you.....

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I will report you and take legal actions for cyber bullying! I would watch what you say from now on now that you know what I am about! Law enforcement is a wonderful thing!

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by BRITWARRIOR

Originally posted by SNeaKyTiKi

Every time I read one of your posts I picture this:

Voice Immodulation

Seriously with the exclamation points this is what I picture inside my head every single time I read your posts. I'm not doing it to 'bully' you and be mean lol it just made me laugh.

Lol very funny!!!!!!!!!!!

I would consider this and nearly every other reply from said member as cyber bullying, pretty harsh the really is no need for that, just swollow it and move on

Kid i suggest you just block him hes on a wind up

How am I cyber bullying? I got nothing against kid_cudi. I just saw the exclamation points and it made me think of Will Ferrell on weekend update. Its amazing how sensitive people are. You want to see bullying go through basic training lol. Its funny how they tried to say Drill Sgts. would bully us in basic so they handed out these free pass cards if it got to much to handle. I threw mine in the garbage can. Others tried to use them and were treated more nicely for awhile. Then the drill sgt said he just made them himself and there was no such thing as a stress card. lol he just wanted to see who would crack and then made them wish they weren't born. They were better because of it, one even got honor grad.

If people are harassing or trolling just ignore them and they'll move on to their next target. If you have a vendetta deal with it. I just don't get why people are getting so angry about this thread. One guy wants respect, another guy wants to battle him because he hates these !!!!! another guy wants to argue with the both of them then do battle with this other guy....lol its just crazy.

I thought this was supposed to be a happy place

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Dude, stop posting, your giving him more ammo
edit on 22-3-2011 by petdog82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Stop crying you baby..what are you 2 years old? Whats annoying are weak minded individuals with no realization what so ever that everything they say, every contribution is like hearing a question from a baby,'Whats that? why? why? whats that? seriously if you don't want to be trolled don't post threads like "where is the moon" and it is in the sky for all to see..instead of doing research you come here, like alot of idiots do and post an actual thread asking where there moon is..stop blaming people for pointing out how moronic you are and look at yourself first..read an effin book cry baby..and stop eating mickey d's.

link   
rice is good if your hungry and want 2000 of something

link   
I wasn't talking about you! The person I'm talking about knows I am talking about them.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   

I will report you and take legal actions for cyber bullying! I would watch what you say from now on now that you know what I am about! Law enforcement is a wonderful thing!

"Leader of the lion"??? Yeah, right. Later dude.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join