It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rumbling Noise = Very Bad News (This can be te real stuff)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
There are already 2 Mega Threads regarding the strange rumbling noise resembling a jet engine and yesterday whilst watching a documentary I encountered what to me explains the mystery pretty well.

The sound is the same as when a monster Volcano comes back to life.

At 4:09 witnesses describe the exact phenomena :

The rumbling noise caught on tape :

I also encountered a post in another thread including a Map of where the sound is witnessed, cannot find it, please post it in here too so that we can see if its Yellowstone

i Hope we can identify the Source of the sound so you may ask your questions to the authority.... to me, this is serious stuff

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
when you check that map it seems to follow pretty much the New Madrid fault line is it not?
That sound thing is very intriguing, I don't buy the Spirit bomber return thing at all...it wouldn't roar for so long

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
As noted in the Map thread it has also been heard in the UK and Canada.

Since I don't know much about US geography is there a mountain range or known ancient volcanic activity in the eastern states?

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
There isn't any volcano's around that area of the country is there?

Not that I was aware of, but I know next to nothing about them.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
This is the same as I thought it sound like. I was last summer in Yellowstone National Park on a vacation and many of the geysers had similar sound before getting fully erupted and even after that too, although not so powerful sounding as the one on the video to be heard so far away but if you imagine it is much much bigger geyser or perhaps a volcano than... there you go!
I do not know of the existence of a volcano in Florida BTW.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scaledown
As noted in the Map thread it has also been heard in the UK and Canada.

Since I don't know much about US geography is there a mountain range or known ancient volcanic activity in the eastern states?

The UK and Canada incidents is what makes me wonder even more, is there any evidence from these countries?

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Please contribute to the MANY ongoing threads on this subject..

Closing

Thank you

Semper

top topics

join