It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's with the sudden fascination with the "Illuminati Card Game"?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
It's like the new fad around here and other conspiracy forums. I know what it is... I just don't know how it works...

Some guys are just pulling cards out of their ass.

Can we get like an official game going on so we can see what's in store for in the coming months? Or just put it to use.....

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Because its fun for a girl and a boy.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Great Idea - Bring it on!
Sure some one on here can set it up where we can all participate or at least see it play out. I don't know how to play the cards myself but would be very interested to learn - from what I have gathered, it's a game of Mathematics - correct me if I'm wrong.
These Cards are making a lot of people sit up and think!

S&F for bring this to us.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Yeah I was actually thinking it would be kinda cool if you could find all the cards online then you could make copies and play a game
I can`t post links from my phone :/ But I`m pretty sure the hollywoodinsider.com website has all of them. I think you can buy them too on ebay but they`re collectors now I think so they`re expensive. Someone should bootleg some, for personal use only of course. Selling them would be illegal. But I bed they`d sell. Everyone`s into the Illuminati now.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by PaR3v

It's not just the conspiracy forums.A friend informed me that it was posted on facebook and since then people asking me where they can find the card game.People that had nothing to do with conspiracies.

The other day a couple of kids came to my store and asked me if i have the game for sale.

When i first heard about the cards ,i couldn't find them anywhere.Now amazon have them and i bet you can find them everywhere.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
The sudden fascination with it it because of the "Combined Disasters" card. it has what one believes is the Wako Tower in Tokyo on it.

I think it's just the nerves of what happened in Japan creeping into something else!!
Interesting though

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Alex Jones just mentioned on his radio show that he is anxious to have the creator of these cards as a guest on his show. I would be interested in listening to that interview.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I got a set of these cards way back when they first came out for a birthday gift. A gag gift. Maybe in the early 90's as I recall. Theyve been around quite a while. My journey to opening my eyes to the truth of things wa a long road and by no means was I even considering that there was another truth in the world when I received them. I got them out maybe a year ago and was going to play the game for grins during a nasty winter storm and when the husband I started looking at them we kind of looked at eachother and were like " WTF.... this crap is really happening and the cards were made way before the events themselves."

WHomever made these cards sure had some insight... or something. Somethings are general and are vague enough to twist in your head to suit the situation, but others are on the nose. Pretty weird!

top topics

join