It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Zionism = Anti-semitism.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by LifeIsEnergy

"He is obviously an agent". Well, that's a little far retched. Don't make this too complicated... he's just a complete w*nker, that's all. I have Jewish friends and they're legends, but this guy is out of his frikin' mind. I've never encountered a more obstinate, self-righteous person on a forum before.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Lazarus Short

Didn't expect he would. I remembered I've had a run in with him last year on a topic that I was the OP. I eventually had to stop replying to his bullsh*t because it was like he wasn't even LISTENING to what I was saying. It's like a giant, never-ending monologue with this pr*ck. He totally ignores everyone else's opinions. He does it on every topic, not just I$rael.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheNewAeon2012
reply to post by LifeIsEnergy

"He is obviously an agent". Well, that's a little far retched. Don't make this too complicated... he's just a complete w*nker, that's all. I have Jewish friends and they're legends, but this guy is out of his frikin' mind. I've never encountered a more obstinate, self-righteous person on a forum before.

I started thinking that maybe he's actually pretending to be a Jew. Maybe he's a provocateur for some fundie Islamic group, which aims to cast bad light on the Jews. Beware.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally I for instance am a non Jewish zionist, yet how many here literally think of me as some evil conspirator? I am a G-d fearing, peaceful person.

There it is, folks, he is a "non Jewish zionist." He could have fooled me on his identity, or maybe not - I still have doubts.

Further - he says I do not understand anything about he Middle East, yet he talks of innocent Israelis, but seems to think that Palestinian violence comes out of nowhere, for no reason. Laz knows that both sides have a cause, have a complaint against the other side, have an agenda. Most Jews, Arabs, Palestinians, Christians, Muslims, Druze, just want to make their way through life, raise their kids, have peace, get along. It is the leaders on all sides who dash the hopes of the people. I think I understand the Middle East perfectly...

I will end with something an old Jewish poet friend of mine once said in one of his poems:

"You are not sick, but what you perpetuate is disease."

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
The only reason Israel exists today anyway is because Truman's advisers/Rothschild needed a base of operations separate from the Muslim states, thus continuing instability in the region.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
**ATTENTION**

Enough bickering and rude remarks.

Further T&C violations will result in a posting ban of 72hrs minimum.

This is your only warning.

~Keeper
ATS Moderator

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Good post! I am sick of the veiled Jew bashing and neo naziism under the guise of anti-zionism. Zion is a religious concept it is also part of the Christian religion. It constitutes the gathering to the land of promise where the messiah will rule in peace etc.

There are too many threads on ATS veiled as meaningful discussion just so little neo-nazis dupes can bash Jews. They are a blight on ATS!

The OP in this case has many valid points these dupes don't want to hear in favor of their emotional attachment to thier irrational beliefs and hate.

edit on 30-3-2011 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
reply to post by backinblack

Its not so much that the Jews wont let us forget. Im not a Jew, i know history, and i am fearful that this anti-zionism "it" word will lead to another holocaust.

History repeats itself. How many times do the Jews have to get persecuted, and murdered on mass, before we truly stand on guard against manipulative despors that seek to use us as their weapon against them?

I simply want to do the responsible thing. I see how anti-zionism can morph very quickly into an indistuinguishable pogram against the Jews.

If lets say, anti-zionism reached its peak intensity, after a collapse of the economy (which is being predicted) whos to say more helen Thomas' wont come up and repeat this line "that the israel lobby controls it all". If thats taken as fact, than people will see Israel as their enemy. The reason for their troubles. At this point, anti-zionism served its purpose. It will be indiscriminantly used against ALL supporters of Israel, most of which are Jews. And some even though they disavow Israel, being Jewish, will still enflame the ancestoral tendancy to persecute the Jew.

Also, dont you dare be so ignorant to invoke "we are a civilized culture". So were the Germans! Didnt take long for them to lose their sense and do what they did. Do you think todays materialisic culture will help the judgement of those who are now deprived of their materials? Do you think they are in a position to exercise mental autonomy? They are at the whims of the politicians. Of those who stand before them and promise to help them; As Hitler did for the German people.

History is really looking like it might repeat itself, this time in America (with its....6 million - a horribly reminiscent number - Jewish citizens), in Europe and in the middle east.

I really hope people will have the sense not to allow this to happen, and the beginning o insuring that this situation is averted, is to correct the folly of anti-zionism.

you can say you dislike Israel, just as you dislike the American government. Both parties are equally corrupt. One is no more in the 'pocket' of the other. And in any case, why on earth would the Jews have any power? Why would european, or american gentile, mostly christian people, give a flying # about Jews, or Jewish interests, or "Zionism".

Its people who dont ask these very obvious questions who are led to incredibly stupid conclusions pre-made for them.

Zionists, Israelies, Semites, Dancing Mossad Jews on 911 - hey what's the difference?

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

reply to post by meathed

Way to post links to justify these claims of yours.

Also, how exactly did the paintball wielding IDF manage to kill "peace activists"?

You people cannot even find any appreciable evidence to defend this perception that zionism is a major issue.

No one has yet defined Zionism, with nouns. They havent said what qualifies as Zionism. They also ignore the history of the Jewish people in Israel, Judea and samaria (West bank) which apparently is the backbone of anti-zionist rhetoric. They ignore the fact that Jews have ALWAYS lived in Israel, and have had a population living in the biblical land since their expulsion in 150 CE by the Romans.

So much has to be ignored for anti-zionism to be reasonable.

www.google.com...:zionism&sa=X&ei=uIOTTcrGD-m50QHp_-XxCw&ved=0CBgQkAE

Definitions of zionism on the Web:

* a policy for establishing and developing a national homeland for Jews in Palestine
* a movement of world Jewry that arose late in the 19th century with the aim of creating a Jewish state in Palestine
wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

* Zionism (ציונות, Tsiyonut) is the international nationalist political movement that originally supported the reestablishment of a homeland for the Jewish people in the Land of Israel (Hebrew: Eretz Yisra'el), the historical homeland of the Jews. ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zionism

* Zionist Churches are a group of Christian denominations that sprang from the Christian Catholic Apostolic Church in Zion, Illinois. ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zionism_(southern_African_religion)

* The Jewish national liberation movement which proclaims that the Jewish people constitute a nation and are entitled their national homeland; A religion practiced by people all over sub-Saharan Africa and is most popular in Swaziland. The religion is a mixture of Protestantism and Animism
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/zionism

* zionist - relating to or characteristic of Zionism; "the Zionist movement"
* zionist - a Jewish supporter of Zionism
wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

* The covert establishment of a global Jewish dominion, the aim described in the Protocols of Zion (the true meaning of the term 'Zion' (Promised Land) is not Israel alone but the entire world controlled from Israel)
www.irelandfirst.ie/glossary/

* (Mount) Zion is an ancient Hebrew designation for Jerusalem, but already in biblical times it began to symbolize the national homeland (see eg, Psalm 137.1-6). In this latter sense it served as a focus for Jewish national-religious hopes of renewal over the centuries. ...
www.theisraelproject.org/site/apps/nl/content2.asp

* Movement originating in Eastern Europe during the 1860s and 1870s that argued that the Jews must return to a Middle Eastern Holy Land; eventually identified with the settlement of Palestine. (p. 973)
occawlonline.pearsoned.com/bookbind/pubbooks/stearns_awl/medialib/glossary/gloss_Z.html

* Hadash is anti-Zionist.
www.zionism-israel.com/dic/Hadash.htm

* Jewish nationalist movement to establish a homeland in Palestine. This movement began in the late 1800s, as anti-Semitic feelings intensified in Europe. The main leader of this movement was a journalist by the name of Theodor Herzl. ...
regentsprep.org/Regents/global/vocab/topic_alpha.cfm

* Jewish nationalist movement advocating the migration of Jews from all over the world to Palestine; was instrumental in establishing the Jewish state of Israel on May 14, 1948.
www.queens.edu/undergraduate/courses/POLS304glossary.asp

* philosophy of Theodor Herzl, late nineteenth-century German Jewish author of Der Judenstaat (1896). Herzl theorized that growing hatred of Jews in Europe and the slow assimilation of Jewish culture into wider European culture could only be stopped by the establishment of a Jewish homeland.
www.juniata.edu/faculty/tuten/islamic/archive/glossary.html

* Clarity Press, Inc. (2008). ISBN 0932863604
www.absoluteastronomy.com/topics/James_Petras

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Interesting comment by Roy Tov:

Odd Events

Not even passionate Zionists would attack me for claiming Zionists and Israel have conducted false flag attacks against Jews and allies in order to achieve political gains. Yet, out of the extraordinary care I take while denouncing Zionists – after all they have proven to be brutally violent towards me more than once - I want to mention two events.

Some may object my mentioning events like the 1950-1951 Baghdad Bombings, in which Jewish targets in that city were bombed. Some Iraqi Jews claim these were carried with the help of Mossad in order to force the migration of Iraqi Jews to the then new State of Israel; the state needed a cheap and defenseless force of labor. Supporting this is the fact that following the attacks Iraqi authorities arrested 28 Jews and 9 Arabs on charges of espionage and illegal arms possession. The Iraqi Jewish anti-Zionist author Naeim Giladi claims the bombings were "perpetrated by Zionist agents in order to cause fear amongst the Jews, and so promote their exodus to Israel." Uri Avnery and Marion Wolfsohn have publicly sanctioned this claim. It is also supported by Wilbur Crane Eveland, a former senior officer in the American CIA in his book "Ropes of Sand." From time to time, some of those who became practically forced slaves in Israel tell similar stories in the Israeli media. The following day, the same newspapers claim they are “self-hating Jews,” “mad,” “communists,” “Arab-sympathizers” or whatever the state-censor thinks is best to discredit their testimony. In The Cross of Bethlehem I expand on additional examples of Zionist slaves.

As said, some Zionists may question these examples. You know what, my dear Zionist Big Brother? OK, let’s skip these solid testimonies for the sake of a better one, the Unfortunate Affair. “Haesek Bish” as it is known in Hebrew, refers to a failed Israeli covert false flag operation, Operation Susannah, conducted in Egypt in the summer of 1954. A group of Egyptian Jews were recruited by Israeli military intelligence in order to plant bombs inside Egyptian, American and British-owned targets. The attacks were to be blamed on the Muslim Brotherhood, Egyptian Communists, "unspecified malcontents" or "local nationalists" with the aim of creating a climate of violence and instability, and so allowing the British government to retain its occupying troops in the Suez Canal. (This is the moment to casually mention that Facebook, which partially triggered the recent events in the Arab world, is owned by a sayan of the Mossad.) After the Unfortunate Affair became public, Pinhas Lavon, then Israel’s Minister of Defense, was forced to resign. In 2005 the surviving agents were formally honored with a certificate of appreciation by the Israeli President Moshe Katzav, who later became a convicted rapist.

I gave two very different examples of the same institutional crimes committed by Israel and the Zionist leadership. This list can be easily expanded, but I’ll avoid transforming this article into a tedious list of crimes. This is enough to stop Zionists of claiming this article is baseless, and that’s good enough for me.

Odd Definitions

“After all, how difficult can it be? Let’s make a state law for that and everything will be fine!” Thinking in such a way and without checking the issue, the Knesset, Israel's Parliament, legislated the Law of Return On July 5, 1950. The law gives automatic citizenship upon landing in the state to those born Jews (having a Jewish mother or maternal grandmother), those with Jewish ancestry (having a Jewish father or grandfather) and converts to Judaism (Orthodox, Reform, or Conservative denominations, though the last two must take place outside the state since these currents are not recognized by the Chief Rabbinate).

The day after, the confused cleaning lady of the Knesset asked the Prime Minister: “Who is a Jew?” Annoyed, the Prime Minister exiled her to Zambia and forgot her question. Until this day it remains unanswered and at the very heart of the State of Israel. Simply, it doesn’t differentiate between the ethnic group and the religion. Each one of these categories is open to different interpretations. Under certain interpretations, many millions of Muslims in Afghanistan and nearby Central Asian locations could ask for automatic Israeli citizenship and transform the human landscape of Israel overnight. The political leadership of the state is very careful not to touch this law anymore and to delegate personal issues (birth, marriage, death and in fact all religious matters) to the Chief Rabbinate. It’s a boiling potato.

Even in Israel many citizens do not understand the issue properly. Israel likes to portray itself as a Western country, but its foundations are deep within Asia. There are two basic models upon which nations are based. One is territorial, claiming a country exists in a given territory; this is the situation in the Americas and Europe (the last may be changing, see the ugly treatment of Muslims in France). The second is ethnic, claiming a nation is formed by individuals belonging to a given ethnic group. Many Asians countries belong to this category; Thailand is a good example. The early Thai kingdoms were almost nomadic in nature, moving slowly southwards from Xishuangbanna – in Yunnan, China – to Thailand’s actual location. These kingdoms were defined not by territory but by the people composing them. It is so to such an extreme, that only in 1913, the significant Chinese minority got citizenship.

By legislating the Law of Return, the State of Israel placed itself among this group of ethnic nations. It could have worked if it wasn’t for one tiny detail: “Who is a Jew?” I could begin now a long analysis of the issue, but it would just be ugly racism. The last has become a key characteristic of the State of Israel. I have described it in The Cross of Bethlehem and in various articles in this website. The ugly manifestations vary from a former president fastidiously claiming he’s a Sameh Tet (acronym for “Pure Spaniard,” as if he was a pure breed dog), to ultraorthodox Jews refusing to marry Russian Jews due to ethnic concerns (yes, the Khazars question!). The Black Panters, Zohar Argov and rabbi Meshulam – among many others – can tell ugly stories of discrimination. What went wrong? A two millennia long Diaspora combined with mixed marriages along and across the world have created a reality in which the question “Who is a Jew?” cannot be answered on ethnic grounds anymore. Anybody attempting to do that and looking into the details would find what he could have guessed from the beginning: each one of us is a unique human being. Under these circumstances, creating an ethnically defined state was a sad error. Even a religious answer would have failed, because a careful look into the Bible would tell us who are the True People of Israel; and that’s an answer no Pharisaic rabbi – or his followers - would ever accept.

Odd Definitions Meet Odd Events

This reality poses a unique problem to the Jewish Zionist leadership: how can they unify a people who does not share religious, cultural, or ethnic backgrounds? There are two extraordinary answers to this, one is general to humanity while the second specific to Judaism.

“The year was 1983, but at school we were already studying Orwell’s 1984, a book which frightened us by its similarity to life in Israel. The Lebanon War, which had begun a year earlier, was still called “the War for the Peace of Galilee” by the government. The Hebrew possessive contraction brought together the two words which sounded exactly like “War-Peace,” creating a perfect Orwellian oxymoron. We all skipped the obvious contemporaneous context of the book in our commentaries; such semantics could belong only to the enemy and we lived in an enlightened society. Our government could not have made such an Orwellian choice consciously. And yet a little voice in my head told a different story, one that must be kept to myself. The glitch allowing such a subversive book to be on our reading list could only be interpreted as some inconsistency of the system. However, a frightening alternative explanation was that 1984 had been placed on the Education Ministry's official list of books intentionally, so that we would forever fear authority and behave. It was our first lesson in government manipulation of its people.”

This text belongs to The Cross of Bethlehem – The Memoirs of a Refugee, and describes the similarities between the Israeli society and the futuristic society described by George Orwell. Published in 1949, the book portrays a future world controlled by three superpowers engaged in a perpetual war, omnipresent government surveillance, public mind control, and an unending violation of human rights. A central point in this sad world is the constant manipulation of the language by the government. Many of the words and phrases coined by Orwell in this book had entered our daily lives: Big Brother, BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU, doublethink, thoughtcrime, and Newspeak, are good examples of this. However, he did miss “War on Terror.” Shame on him.

If looking at the reality described there in a too literal way, we may fail to see how the horror described by Orwell has been implemented by modern governments; the Israeli Administration is probably one of the best in this aspect. The “War-Peace-Galilee” example I mentioned above is probably one of the pinnacles of Israeli totalitarianism, but not the only one. Another famous example occurred in 2006. "Kidnapped Soldiers" blared the Israeli headlines in 2006, after a soldier was captured in Gaza and two in Southern Lebanon. I was surprised. Since when is a soldier "kidnapped?" Were they watering their mothers' gardens at the time? No, they were participating in military events. Soldiers are never kidnapped; they are captured. Afterwards they should be treated according to the Geneva Convention. That one simple semantic deceit by the Israeli media kidnapped the nation's mind and the IDF launched a disastrous attack on Lebanon, which ended in a bitter defeat of the IDF by the Hezbollah. Creating an enemy is the quintessential answer for self-proclaimed-leaders seeking to unify their slaves.

The particular answer to the same issue is no less interesting. In 1946, Jean-Paul Sartre published "Anti-Semite and Jew" where he claimed Jews were nothing more than the product of … anti-Semitism; the same claim was done many years before that by Ahad Ha’am, an early Zionist publicist. In such reality, it is the anti-Semite who determines who is a Jew. As such, anti-Semitism is a key tool in the hands of the … Zionists leaders wishing to unify their slaves. Post-Christ Judaism does not exist as an ideology or a religion; it wouldn’t exist at all if it wasn’t for convenient anti-Semitic events that unify those who are not and cannot unite outside Jesus. From time to time, Zionist leaders are caught red-handed in this type of manipulations.

Not surprisingly the mantra-style answer of Israelis to any unpleasant events is: "the whole world is against us." Dear Israeli brothers – yes, let me use these words toward you for the first time in my life – it is not the world who is against you, it is your self-proclaimed-leaders who are against your freedom. You slavery – of course – is welcome by them.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
It is not in my domain to pass judgement upon my contemporaries and disparage them before the world, but in the case of zionism I must stand steadfastly against it.

Here we have a group of people pretending to be the biblical Israelites , all the while capitalizing off of the religious dogma that the Babylonians originated and now nearly 2/3's (66.6%?) of all humans follow the basic religious precept that god intended for HIS PEOPLE to have dominion over the world, and overcome the forces of deception and darkness.

The problem with this of course is that the people who have highjacked this ancient and superstitous religion are imposters involved in an evil conspiracy, and are nothing more than an international crime syndicate preying upon the world and it's resources.

Might makes right, sooner or later the people are going to realize what has happened and who is behind it, and when they do , god help the "jews" [quotations denote sarcasm] and their 'secret societies' of gentile grafts.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by SigilOfLux

Let him say the 'zionist jews' are behind it and watch how fast he gets shut up.

Alex Jones is there to create mistrust between the federal government and the American people, and is part of the new world order conspiracy to topple this nation at the foundation. The government of the United states doesnt not possess the power to actually pacify the American people!

The whole intent is to create a similar situation to Yugoslavia, and to divide the republic, vilify it's government and destroy it's sovereignty..

No seriously, if you want to know who is control, look to who it is unacceptable, illegal or politically incorrect to criticize!

These so called jews and their christian dupes have an insane belief that they must war with and destroy anyone that doesn't believe what they do and capitulate to it.

America stands for freedom, the exact opposite of what the Zionists represent.

They have been brainwashed to do the bidding of their evil overlords, and few even perceive the way they are being used.

LIVE FREE OR DIE!

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Zionism=Anti-Semitism

No matter how you look at it Zionism is anti-Semitism.

If you study the most recent DNA research you will understand that the people who call themselves Jews today are not in any way related to the people mentioned in the Bible.

The Palestinians are the real Semites so ripping the Holy Land from them is the best example of anti-Semitism.

Jews had a very bad reputation in Europe 150 years ago but it began to improve as they integrated into European society especially in Germany.

To some Jews this was the worst thing that could happen and they invented Zionism to drive a wedge between Christians and Jews and it worked fabulously well and led to the horrors of WWII.

This historical fact is yet another example of how Zionism caused anti-Semitism and Zionism is anti-Semitism.

Into the current era the brutal Apartheid state that Israel has become has given Jews in general and especially Jews who support Israel a bad reputation again and that is an example of Zionism is anti-Semitism.

We need an intervention to save Jews from Zionism.

Like crack addicts some Jews crave Zionism but the fact is it is not good for them.

Exactly like crack addicts it is very hard to talk to Zionists because their brains are addled by the "drug" of Zionism which again proves that Zionism is anti-Semitism.

Thank you for reading this post.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by BRAVO949

Were the Hasmoneans Zionists?

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I am not sure who the Hasmoneans were but the general litmus test for Zionists is - are the bastards?

If they are bastards then the might well be Zionists.

Also, are the liars?

If there are liars that they might well be Zionists.

We have to work together to save the Jews of the world from the poison that is Zionism.

Zionists will one day be know as the Has-been-ians. Wiped-off-the-mappists could be another name for them.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Okay - thanks for encouraging me to learn more about the shading history of the people you call Jews.

Sorry, I just used Wiki to get a rough idea of the period.

This was back in the day when Jerusalem had a population of about 4,000 people, right?

So basically, at any given time more people are watching a re-run of the original Star Trek than lived in the little out of the way berg we now call Jerusalem, right?

They did not speak Hebrew at that time and I think you could say that they did not really practice Judaism.

Here is a quote from Wiki.

Jerusalem in general, or whether it was only the initiative of a small coterie of Jerusalem priests with no wider ramifications, has been debated for decades."[10] Some Jews are known to have engaged in non-surgical foreskin restoration in order to join the dominant cultural practice of socializing naked in the gymnasium, where their circumcision would have been a social stigma.[11]

Yikes - what the hell is it with Jews and penis torture, exactly? They just seem obsessed with it. Makes you understand the Woody Allen, George Costanza, Larry David, Sigmund Freud sort of personality - doesn't it?

Plastic surgeons in 120 BC - why wasn't that a Flintsones episode?

The Flintsones were Jewish, you know? It was Feuerstein - before they changed it.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
The simple fact is that Zionism is a fraud.

Hardcore Zionists have convinced amateur Zionists and the generally naive that the theft of Palestinian land is justified by a few dubious passages in a obscure book held sacred by a cult-like tribal religion practiced by a tiny percentage of mankind.

But at its core Zionism is a fraud that would not have become so obvious if Isreal had not turned into the current state of hate that it is.

It is obvious to anyone who studies the policies of today's Zionist regime that it is the incarnation of selfish greed.

I am sorry if this hurts you feeling but it is the truth.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join