It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of Super Moon with Clear Sky + The Effects it Has Had on my town!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I've uploaded the video of the super moon on the 19th to Youtube plus some pics of the moon tonight. I will first show you a few of the better pics then I will embed the video for your viewing pleasure

I couldn't find a setting which could get a decent picture of the moon so I just played around with a few. The video of the super moon was taken on a Saturday after a night out so I was pretty messy.. apologies for the poor cameraman skills.

Please enjoy the video in full HD.

I don't know if anyone has noticed anything similar but people in my town have been acting really weird over the past few days. Males have been acting really violent, erratic and mindless.. more than usual which is saying something. Women seem to have been acting more hyper and social. There seems to be a lot more social problems going on especially in relationships between friends and other halves. A lot of falling out, a lot of fights.

Peoples attention spans seem to be a lot shorter and they cannot concentrate to their full potential whilst others seem a lot more on it than usual if you know what I mean. When I have been meditating over the past couple of days I have found it a lot easier to get into higher states than usual. I can feel the rush of energy/ecstasy a lot more intense and a lot quicker. Anyone who meditates will know how good a feeling I am talking about !
Take advantage of the moon tonight and do some meditation even if you've never done it before!

I have noticed my friends and myself coming to moments of realisation and epiphanies almost with ease. My brain seems to be working at a faster rate. Some of my friends and I have been having a lot more dreams than usual recently getting steadily stranger/vivid and ever more frequent. Loads of de ja vu about recently as well!

Anyone else noticed anything strange?

edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Nope nothing new here just the usual bunch of idiots in the city. I did suffer a massive migraine last night if it's related don't know but I sure as hell am blaming it on it!!!

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by jaynkeel

Some of my friends and I have been noticing joint pains and headaches, forgot to mention that cheers for reminding me!

I believe it definitely could be related. Humans have a vast amount of water in their body and the tides are deeply effected by the moon. With the moon abnormal, making the tides abnormal it would be reasonable to suggest that Humans could be effected quite significantly by an event such as the super moon.

The moon has such an astonishing effect on our planet life, humans have such vast use of emotions and cognitive thought so I find it very likely that we are having quite a profound effect from this super moon. My mates have been feeling well weird recently, same as I.
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
The 4th pic down looks like the guy from little nicky "tithead" where nickys dad implants boobs on his head...i love that movie...im sorry for noticing that from your pics but its the first thing i thought of when i saw it...
edit on 20-3-2011 by gdaub23 because: language

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Nice pics always enjoy HD vids... was it just me or or did anybody else feel the need to howl at it

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Love your pics!

The only effect the supermoon had on me was that I could not get intoxicated! We had a girls' nite out & I had 2 glasses of wine & a 'Big Azz Margarita' from Mad Mex but was 100% stone cold sober. I usually have a 2 drink limit!

Boo to the supermoon for ruining my fun!

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

I could not sleep at all last night. The neighborhood dogs barked ALL NIGHT LONG! I got up at 0330 and turned on my husband's police scanner. Sometimes when sirens are going off all the neighborhood dogs bark and howl, but it was quiet. They drove me nuts!

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   

I have noticed my dreams being very vivid and easy to remember lately.... This Super Moon is just creepy. Yesterday morning when I drove home around 6:50 AM the full moon was still clearly visible and still very creepy big.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Alright this is scary, as I've been having a ridiculous amount of de-ja-vu the past few days, it's really annoying me and argh dunno how to stop it.

And I've gotten a pain in my back/neck

Other than that, I don't notice a difference.
edit on 21/3/11 by shadowland8 because: (no reason given)

Also, why did it seem like in some of your pictures, there was 2 or 3 moons coming out of each other?

Almost reminded me of a UFO thing I saw a long time ago (except they were much larger disc shaped things, weren't that bright either)
edit on 21/3/11 by shadowland8 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join