It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We need a Solution!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

I find your work very enlightening, insightful and positive. I wish there was more I could do to help the world take your ideas more seriously. Your vision for the future is one worth working towards, there are just some very complex issues to overcome. At the heart of the problem is the monarch program for promoting much hate, anger, pain and cultural conflict. If we could shut this down and what other programs followed then there is a chance to end this cycle of violence and domination that is getting out of control.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

I really agree with that answer tupac!! very cool signature too.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon
reply to post by TupacShakur

haha, thats appreciated man but im talkin reality...

Reality is cruel for sure.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Since the cause of all the problems are the goverments of the world i say the solution is to get rid of them.

If every single of one of us gets more involved in politics and we start replacing the old corrupted ones we might get to a point when we can rewrite the laws and create a better world.

But another problem i have noticed is when someone with the best of intentions gets involved in politics after a while the power changes him/her.It's like a virus.

So the next solution is no goverment at all and self management of the natural resources.

I don't know.Maybe we have created so many problems that the solution is not even possible at this point.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by kwakakev
reply to post by Amaterasu

I find your work very enlightening, insightful and positive. I wish there was more I could do to help the world take your ideas more seriously. Your vision for the future is one worth working towards, there are just some very complex issues to overcome. At the heart of the problem is the monarch program for promoting much hate, anger, pain and cultural conflict. If we could shut this down and what other programs followed then there is a chance to end this cycle of violence and domination that is getting out of control.

Thank you so much. [blush]

I see the only two issues being:

1) spreading the awareness that we CAN do this to the tipping point; and

2) getting the tech out of black ops.

If we can accomplish these two things, money will dissipate as the need for it disappears, and we will create a beautiful planet.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Bloody mouse
edit on 3/21/2011 by Amaterasu because: Double Post

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Phantom traveller

I think you might get much out of my ideas... The end of Entropy and The Ethical Planetarian Party Platform are linked in my sig.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join