Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Nostradamus Libya Prediction WW3

page: 1
108
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join
+31 more 
posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I have an old book from 1983 by Jean-Charles de Fontbrune
Its title: Nostradamus 1: Countdown To Apocalypse

If, like me, you're all sick of reading the famous sage's predictions AFTER the event to fit the scenario then I urge you to read this book.
I opened it & on page 287 it reads:

COLONEL GADDAFY STIRS UP THE ARAB WORLD AGAINST THE WEST. THE GREAT KING: A MAN OF CULTURE AGAINST THE ARABS.
A Libyan chief of state, powerful in the West, will come to inflame so many Arabs against the French, then comes an educated man who will translate the Arab language into French.

Now this is in a book over 25 years ago. It mentions the French fighting the Libyans. This is happenning RIGHT NOW. The French were the first to open fire. Some of the passages to follow will rock your world.

If you don't believe me read this book. Latest news is that the Arabs are now against this aggression - thinking that this would just be a NO FLY ZONE.
Read the info on Italy - how it's poised for a Muslim invasion along with France & Spain because of this.




posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Where does it mention WW3 on it out of interest ? Good find btw



posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
This is very interesting, me and my friend were recently talking about how this could cause WW3, can you mention any more? Like, specifics, time? How? Would be greatly appreciated!


Jamie.



posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by digipulse
 


Wow. Does it actually use those words? Is that a quote from the book?



posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by digipulse
I have an old book from 1983 by Jean-Charles de Fontbrune
Its title: Nostradamus 1: Countdown To Apocalypse

If, like me, you're all sick of reading the famous sage's predictions AFTER the event to fit the scenario then I urge you to read this book.
I opened it & on page 287 it reads:

COLONEL GADDAFY STIRS UP THE ARAB WORLD AGAINST THE WEST. THE GREAT KING: A MAN OF CULTURE AGAINST THE ARABS.
A Libyan chief of state, powerful in the West, will come to inflame so many Arabs against the French, then comes an educated man who will translate the Arab language into French.

Now this is in a book over 25 years ago. It mentions the French fighting the Libyans. This is happenning RIGHT NOW. The French were the first to open fire. Some of the passages to follow will rock your world.

If you don't believe me read this book. Latest news is that the Arabs are now against this aggression - thinking that this would just be a NO FLY ZONE.
Read the info on Italy - how it's poised for a Muslim invasion along with France & Spain because of this.




Interesting post. Here's a snap-shot...


+1 more 
posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by digipulse
 


I'm not a big fan of Nostradamus. His predictions are almost always about France....

I can't see Qaddafi leading any massive rise of Arabs. He doesn't have influence over his own people now also he isn't an Arab. Try North African


IMO= 0 credibility
edit on 20-3-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman
 


Yes these EXACT words. Book is. ISBN 0-330-28062-7



posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by blackcat99
 


The entire book relates to the lead up to WW3 & explains the build up from the Arab world as stated in his quatrains.



posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by digipulse
 


Nostradamus.....

Listen to this: This is a four year.....and the quantrain is Q4.4

Obama is the 44th president of the USA

__________________________________________________________________________________________

LIBYA NOSTRADAMUS

Libyan Prince powerful in the West will come to inflame very much French with Arabian. Learned in letters condescending, he will translate the Arabian language into French.
Q 3:27


This is a FOUR YEAR, and this quatrain is Q4.4

When they will be close the lunar ones will fail,
from one another not greatly distant,
cold, dryness, danger towards the frontiers,
even where the oracle has had its beginning.


edit on 20-3-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Could you maybe scan and paste the page of the book to clarify?

What are the other predictions after this incident?



posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by digipulse
 


Would you mind sharing more? Like the build up, and the climax?


Jamie



posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69
 


Read the news right now. The Arabs never signed up for this as it goes agains the UN mandate. This will be very easy for him to use to drive a wedge between the parties involved. He mentions France, true but hands up who here would have thought France would be so deeply involved, in fact initiating the aggression, say a week ago???? So perhaps he was right in that France will be playing a leading role in this.



posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I have absolutely no idea about the creditbility of this site but look here as well (from a slightly different angle which is very worrying because someone mentioned that Israel was encouraging attacks on Iran)

www.alamongordo.com...




Prophecy 2011 - 10 : If Israel attacks Iran, the so-called world war III will start - If Israel does not attack Iran, it will be destroyed. Whatever they do, it won't be a good thing. It's to late to "save" the world.


there are also other snippets in there to do with Libya




Prophecy 2011 - 5 : The West will one day be at war with Iran, Russia or China. The third big war is near: as early as the end of 2010 (Baba Vanga) and likely no later than 2012 (Nostradamus). This will be the war of a more horrid version of the first and second AntiChrist, the Third Antichrist !
:-




posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by digipulse
 


I'm not a big fan of Nostradamus. His predictions are almost always about France....

I can't see Qaddafi leading any massive rise of Arabs. He doesn't have influence over his own people now also he isn't an Arab. Try North African


IMO= 0 credibility
edit on 20-3-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)


Slayer read this pal.

www.abovetopsecret.com...


Certainly something to consider at least.



posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
But what does he will translate the Arabian language into French actually mean - it could mean that the French win



posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by pandapowerjamie
 


Still reading it myself but after this it mentions a comet (Elinin??) and the murder of Prince Charles in London. Also the Russians siding with the Muslims.....turn the news on right NOW...Russia condems the use of force involved.....next? People believe me - sides will be taken & vested interests will override historical 'partnerships'.



posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by digipulse
 


Because not quite a week ago one of Ghaddafi's sons threatened to tell the world about Sarkozy's little secrets and illegal money for his campaign to run as president. The sons also demanded all the money back which was a vast amount.

Quite frankly I believe the son because I know about Sarkozy and the L'Oreal coverup that was swept under the carpet.



posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackcat99
But what does he will translate the Arabian language into French actually mean - it could mean that the French win


Or it could mean since Qaddafi supposedly conquers France he will translate his 'Green Book' into French and make all the French citizens read it that is until Britain, Germany, and America send the Arabs into the dark ages for trying to conquer Western Europe.

All the WW3 prophecies I have ever read mostly had the North Africans invading Southern and Western Europe, this would definitely give a very good reason to the two major questions why and when while still leaving out how.

To OP: Thank you for this, I will definitely be paying very close attention to this thread. If there is anything else you can add from the book such as lead-up, how it happens, and how it ends we would all be most grateful.



posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by blackcat99
 


I wondered that myself. I feel it may mean if the French are in favour (poss public opinion support) then they will put their case to the French people & they will understand the Libyan case - the fact the majority of Libyans are pro-gaddafi?



posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir
 


Yes that makes more sense now





new topics




 
108
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join