It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nostradamus Libya Prediction WW3

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

You all are aware most French are catholic.......

The Vatican!

keep an eye on the Vatican in the coming months

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Thank you. It was one of those lines that 'leaps out' of a page, so to speak.

OK just after this on page 291 (I assume these are in chronological order):
MUSLIM DUPLICITY WILL PROVOKE A SPLIT IN THE MIDDLE EAST. BECAUSE OF A GREAT PERSON ON THE JEWISH SIDE, THE RHONE, LOIRE AND TAGUS WILL SEE CHANGES WHEN THE GREED FOR GOLD (OIL? - MONEY?) HAS DIED DOWN, THE FLEET WILL BE ENGULFED BLOOD AND SAILORS' BODIES WILL BE FLOATING.

NB ON PAGE 290:
I BEWAIL NICE, MONACO, PISA, GENOA, SAVONA, SIENA, CAPUA, MODENA & MALTA, WHICH WILL BE COVERED IN BLOOD IN THE GRIP OF FIGHTING. THE WAR, THE EARTHQUAKES AND THE REVOLUTION WILL CAUSE AN UNDESIRED UNHAPPINESS.

edit on 20-3-2011 by digipulse because: addendum

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by Misoir

You all are aware most French are catholic.......

The Vatican!

keep an eye on the Vatican in the coming months

I remember reading a prophecy not too long back about the Vatican being taken over by the invading North African forces, Rome would be bombed and seized, all the way up to central France would be under North African control, all this while the Pope fled to southern France for refuge. Then it said something about the Cock and the Eagle teaming up to force these invading forces out. Also it says something about the rise of Germany while all of this occurs, something huge happens with Germany which makes it a very powerful country again, possibly because they were able to keep the North Africans out of Germany?

**It also said that the invading forces will conquer up to the river Loire in France then will occupy before being pushed out of Europe.**

I wish I had the link to this website but alas it has been long lost, it was a catholic prophecy website I know that.
edit on 3/20/2011 by Misoir because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I read a book about Nostradamus prophecies when I was 16. There was a bunch of prophecies that never took place too. How can one be sure this is the real deal?

I recall one in particular, something about a ray of light making a lot of people blind. I cant find a reference to quote here. But if you are familiar to his prophecies you know.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

That sounds plausible. It's odd how his prophicies make so much scientific sense - read the very recent post regarding the LHC & the ability to send messages back in time!!!

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Prophecy 2011 - 3 : The end of the catholic church will happen in the period 2011-2012, will start in 2010 (St-Malachy prediction) Update prophecy # 19 !

There is something on that site I quoted earlier to do with the end of the Catholic church:-

www.alamongordo.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by digipulse

Quantum entanglement?

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
OK page 292:

A fleet will be wrecked near the Adriatic Sea, the Earth will tremble when an airborne force is defeated. Egypt, augmented by Moslem troops (sic) will tremble. The commander-in-chief will be asked to give himself up.

Remember, this is before the internet (1983). In print. Before Al-Kaida, Gulf War, War on Terror etc etc. Think about this!!!!!!!! Over 400 years old prediections here abound!
edit on 20-3-2011 by digipulse because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Libyan Prince powerful in the West
Will come to inflame very much French with Arabian.
Learned in letters condescending he will
Translate the Arabian language into French.

this one isn't neccessarily related but it interested me; can you figure out why?

Throughout all Asia (Minor) great proscription,
Even in Mysia, Lycia and Pamphilia.
Blood will be shed because of the absolution
Of a young black one filled with felony.

(note: I know why it's interesting...)

Oh Nostradamus, how truthful you are.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Wow......well it does'nt seem so unbelievable then. I was just talking out loud as I typed it so don't know what come over me with that one.

I know Ghaddafi was mates with Italy's PM but he's on his way out due to his arrest warrent for underage sexual offences.

Does'nt surprise me re the Germans.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by CVinWA

Asia minor is Indonesia? The last comment is Obama as the black one?

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
On page 293 (remember Comet Elinin is closest to Earth Oct 16th 2011):

When the great comet is seen the leader of the government will be stricken by war; famine; plague, smoke of war & blood will be seen in all western countries with all their external signs, when a rebellion will be sparked off by the tonsured ones.

Now 'tonsured ones' has been translated by Fontbrune as 'traditionalists' as it means the bald spot on a monk's head.....but I,m not sure...I feel this may mean the Christian countries attacking Libya. Let's face it the Arabs are not on board here so it can only mean this.

External signs anyone? Flags? Perhaps signs of power, warships, planes, missiles etc?

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Page 317:

Muslim invaders looting the Mediterranean coast........

FROM MONACO TO SICILY, THE COASTLINE WILL BE RANSACKED. NOT A TOWN OR DISTRICT WILL ESCAPE THE LOOTING OF THE MOSLEM (sic) TROOPS.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

I did not realise but thanks for the heads up. In case you did not know folks:

www.guardian.co.uk...

No smoke & all that lol

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

This deserves a thread of its own.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
that authors interpetation of the Nostradamus quatrains is unique...no one else deciphers it the way
he does.

just a quick look at Biblical prophecy concerning Libya...its about the forces of Gog & Magog...
found in Ezek 38:

Eze 38:4 And I will turn thee back, and put hooks into thy jaws,
and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen,
all of them clothed with all sorts [of armour, even] a great company [with] bucklers and shields,
all of them handling swords:

Eze 38:5 Persia, Ethiopia, and Libya with them; all of them with shield and helmet:
[...]

with this bit of data...if the current Quadaffi=Libyan ruckus is whats called the forces of Gog/Magog
then north Africa & colonol Kahdaffi is just a battle general of the humongous army from all over
the mideast/north-africa/central asia/eurasia (most likely the Islamic Federation) which will
confront the Western World & western cultural-financial hegemony...
What Kahadaffi promises to be 'The Long War' against the western/Nato empire(s)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Anyone tell me when the first Muslim suicide bomber attacked? Reason? Page 324:

'The cruel sect of Moslems will come, hiding weapons under their long robes......'

Tried a Google & could not find. Remember book is from 1983, probably written 1980-1983 so.......

Possible Gadaffi revenge attacks....stated recently would allign with Al Kaida if attacked.

Cruel sect? Read Whabbi sect (Saudi Arabia)
edit on 20-3-2011 by digipulse because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by rstregooski

Originally posted by digipulse
I have an old book from 1983 by Jean-Charles de Fontbrune
Its title: Nostradamus 1: Countdown To Apocalypse

If, like me, you're all sick of reading the famous sage's predictions AFTER the event to fit the scenario then I urge you to read this book.
I opened it & on page 287 it reads:

COLONEL GADDAFY STIRS UP THE ARAB WORLD AGAINST THE WEST. THE GREAT KING: A MAN OF CULTURE AGAINST THE ARABS.
A Libyan chief of state, powerful in the West, will come to inflame so many Arabs against the French, then comes an educated man who will translate the Arab language into French.

Now this is in a book over 25 years ago. It mentions the French fighting the Libyans. This is happenning RIGHT NOW. The French were the first to open fire. Some of the passages to follow will rock your world.

If you don't believe me read this book. Latest news is that the Arabs are now against this aggression - thinking that this would just be a NO FLY ZONE.
Read the info on Italy - how it's poised for a Muslim invasion along with France & Spain because of this.

Interesting post. Here's a snap-shot...

ANAGRAM OF A MAN OF CULTURE:

A Comet Unfurl

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Regardless what Nostradamus, Baba Venga, or any other "prophet" says, the fact is the lines have clearly been drawn. The Arab league has denounced this whole operation. I hope I am wrong, but I believe that within 90 days this will spiral wildly out of control.

Iran has threatened Saudi Arabia

For the first time in history Iran has overtly threatened Saudi Arabia over its crackdown on Shiite activists. In effect, Iran is inciting the Saudi Shiites who sit on the kingdom’s oil fields to revolt. In light of the sour relations between Obama and the Saudi king, Iran is tempted to invade the Saudi Arabian oil field region with the help of Saudi Arabia’s fifth column of Shiites. One cannot fail to notice the parallels with WWII Germany, which expanded into neighboring states by exploiting their German populations. The Iranians are so confident in their might that they have spurned the olive branch the Saudis extended to them after Mubarak’s fall.

samsonblinded.org...

Israel has a hard-on for Iran and is looking for any excuse to attack them, and I would not be at all surprised if that happens very soon.

And then we have the Russians and the Chinese saying they are against it.

China and Russia were the most prominent voices in opposition to military action in Libya within the 15-member United Nations Security Council.

www.hurriyetdailynews.com...

It's going to be interesting to say the least.

edit on 20-3-2011 by IamAbeliever because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

and here is Sarkozy and the L'Oreal saga that was pushed under the rug in France.......

www.upi.com...

www.english.rfi.fr...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join