It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Libya to give weapons to one million people: report

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by stumason

You keep on referring to me as naive. I would suggest no more naive than you being sucked in by the mainstream media, warbling about TPTB Bull#. For example:Notice how when mainstream 'journalists' report what Colonel Gaddafi or Saddam Hussein say/said they add 'but this cannot be independently verified', but when they report what Western governments say they repeat it as undisputed fact.

I asked when was the last time Iran invaded anyone? You replied how naive of me to think this way. Well I am afraid how naive of you to believe that Iran are going to strike out at any nation. This won't happen unless provoked. Think about it, this will give justification for the U.S to wipe it off the face of the earth. If you can advise me of the last time Iran, under this regime, invaded any other state then maybe I would need to re-think my whole beliefs on this one.

Okay, Ahmadinejad doesn't always make sense, but to be fair I admire him for standing up to the bully western boys and girls. They are a threat to the U.S in Afghanistan because they want to build their own pipe through Afghaistan, but this is direct competiotion to the U.S plans. That's the real reason for the rhetoric against Iran.

<< 7  8  9   >>

join