It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs Over Earth: Mass Sightings in Mexico (Discovery Channel)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
One of the episodes of this series has been discussed here on ATS and a lot of good things were said about it. MUFON is taking the UFO phenomena very seriously and teaming up with the Discovery Channel, helping us by discreditting those who are hoaxers, liars, and people wanting to create attention to themselves by faking UFO photos and videos. Phototgraphic and video analysis in this episode shows exactly how easy it has become in the last few years to fake UFO sightings, but my favorite part about this episode which I could only find at Disclose.tv is the investigation into Jaime Maussan. We at ATS are pretty aware that Jaime is a fraud, but what I love about this is that MUFON makes Jaime (and his counterpart who takes the fake UFO photos) look like an absolute fool,lol. In the end most of what we see from Mexico is not real, but thee was an event when a whole city saw one UFO for 3 days, video tape was taken and mostly at night, but one daytime video is shown briefly 2:10 part 4. It is remarkable footage of a UFO that in my opinion is real given all that is backing it up. Well now that I believe its real I still don't know who the hells in it lol.

www.disclose.tv...

www.disclose.tv...

www.disclose.tv...

www.disclose.tv...

www.disclose.tv...

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by greyer

Unfortunately I can't see the video's , " Session expired." message .

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Hey Check this out. And this will work for many other OPs' too. Instead of writing mass UFO sightings over mexico. Why don't you say "remember those old episodes on discovery channel that talked about mass UFO sightings" makes more sense to me. Although it's not very enticing.

Just saying.....

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by greyer

Thanks, your open attacks on Jaime Maussan made me check something up
and I found Giorgio Bongiovanni:

www.share-international.org...

en.giorgiobongiovanni.org...

Very interesting and close to my notions about everything as well as his New Tehology:

The hidden fight around the Jerusalem UFO has been most probably due to that possibility
and there has been also a battle between him and Corrado Balducci in the past.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

It looks like the OP is a Disclose.tv member, so the links are slightly different. I hope these work.

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
reply to post by greyer

Unfortunately I can't see the video's , " Session expired." message .

There seems to be a problem with Disclose videos, I always have to open in a new tab, the error comes up, I close the tab and open again and the video works.

Originally posted by Flyzoid
Hey Check this out. And this will work for many other OPs' too. Instead of writing mass UFO sightings over mexico. Why don't you say "remember those old episodes on discovery channel that talked about mass UFO sightings" makes more sense to me. Although it's not very enticing.

Just saying.....

Sorry this is new to me, I'll keep in mind that videos like this are old to many ATS members.

Originally posted by realitydiscovered
reply to post by greyer

Thanks, your open attacks on Jaime Maussan made me check something up
and I found Giorgio Bongiovanni:

www.share-international.org...

Very interesting and close to my notions about everything as well as his New Tehology:

The hidden fight around the Jerusalem UFO has been most probably due to that possibility
and there has been also a battle between him and Corrado Balducci in the past.

I don't know how my open attacks on Jaime made you check Giorgio up, but I was studying about that subject yesterday.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by greyer

Very simple, for some reasons I opened again:

www.youtube.com...

There was Jaime Maussan and Giorgio Bongiovanny, the latter
explaining something about the cross of UFOs in the sky. I got
interested in him and voila.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Text BlackI was watching UFO's Over the Earth today "Mass sightings over Mexico". I have an app on my cell phone called UFO Report Tracker which if you plug in the exact date it will show you the data from individuals that have reported UFO sightings, where they are located and some have images, but all of them have descriptions of the UFO. The information on the cell phone app interestingly enough comes from MUFON ( the same organization that is reporting on this show). When I saw a date on the show, I plugged it into my phone App and on at least 2 occassions I found the exact sighting (with pictures) that they showed on the program sighted in Mexico. I am interested in finding out why they did not report that the same sighting was also seen that same day in other locations in the USA? The one that amazes me most is on May 14th 2006, a worm like object floating over Mexico and on my app someone in Texas, USA reported a "very large, cigar shaped" object. It is reported once more on March 18, 2007 and is seen on the app reported in CT, USA. Now if both were reported to MUFON, why dont they report this on TV in order to strengthen their story?

new topics

top topics

join