It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Libya - Japan - Cruise Missile Etc Etc - THIS IS ALL WRONG!!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by grantbeed

I ain't trolling I'm correcting you because I'm following this story very closely and I know your not american, that was just me on a rant because there are a few threads started by Americans saying its another illegal war and it's not war, the American people by the sounds of it are not seeing the bigger picture I'm sure the American people would want help from the UN if Obama started bombing and killing his own people.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by simples

That is Obamas plan for the patriots in the US and it will signal the end of freedom on this planet at that time.
this is why by getting the world to agree with this now they will have nothing to say when it is their turn
just like that speach by the protestant in Gremany
first they came for the ...
then they came for the...
and then they came for me and there was no one to speak up for me

how quikly we fogits
edit on 20-3-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
It doesn't matter what the cost is, although it would be alot no doubt.

When a whole country is suffering as Japan is, and the major western countries decide to focus on one man causing a raucus (who they obviously want to take out) and take the focus away from an issue with so many complex issues surrounding it (Japan) there is obviously something very wrong.

Gadaffi spoke at the UN a couple of years ago and you'd think he was a conspiracy theorist himself. The whole middle east should be sick of western powers thinking they are God.

I can't help wonder what the western powers are trying to distract us from?

Gadaffi might be seen as a crazy dictator, but I can't help wondering how much he really knows, and how much is a lie, just like all our leaders who are just as capable.
Question everything.
edit on 20-3-2011 by zenius because: add

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
depression
start war
its been forcast for years

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by starchild10

Who cares how much money is spent on these missiles or any other munition by questioning the money been spent you are putting a price tag on value of life, there are 1 million people in one of the citys And Gadaffi will not stop until they are all dead as they are all against him.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
I tried to start a thread about this earlier today, and it got trolled to all hell.

People attacked me for complaining that instead of doing everything they can to help Japan, the U.S. decides to go to war with Libya. They jumped all over me, defending the U.S., saying the U.S. is doing all these great things for Japan, but as it turns out our rescuers are leaving Japan now: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I agree that everything is wrong. Your feelings are right. I'm starting to wonder why there are so many people defending the United State's actions on ATS lately. It just doesn't seem real or right to me.
edit on 20-3-2011 by harrytuttle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by zenius

Good points. I agree, there's way more to what's going on than meets the eye. Maybe its simply about oil who knows. Maybe they had some kind of intelligence that we will never find out about.

France ??? I mean, since when do the French roll in Guns blazing about anything. Usually there the last ones to join up with the US/UK Sheeplie Army.

I smell a rat...

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Yes France is a bit unusual. More than one rat methinks.
(off topic are you ok after that 5.1 that just happened)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by zenius

yes wer'e fine. A big shake. Hopefully the night is quiet. cheers.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

No - you're not the only one who thinks something's wrong.

...Something is very wrong. And there are so many cover-ups and manufactured crises on top of real crises that it's almost impossible to sort out what's what.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
You're preaching to the choir here.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by grantbeed
reply to post by Nephalim

Well his regime has been like this for a long, long, time. As has Mugabes, Kim Jong Ills, and many other. Funny timing though eh.....

It really is. There is one thing I know, it is time for the world to change and I think people especially here on ATS have noticed that the most. Old ways of thinking have to go and every government should realize that new generations of people wont stand for the old evil ways any more. The world collectively is trying to move forward and our governments should be leading the way, not resorting to old tactics.

I dont think anyone in their right mind can observe this conflict with anything less than a heavy heart, because it is truly a failure to all humanity when we cannot resolve world issues together (peacefully) instead of unleashing the massive destructive powers of the military. It isn't horse and sword anymore, it isnt musketshots and cannons. As a people globally, we are way too good at war for our own good.

Let this all be over quickly so that no lives are lost. Do no more than is required and practice restraint even then.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join