It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Waking Dream and Libya

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this as it really isn't a prophecy and I am not claiming prophetic abilities. Just disturbed by what I saw in my dream. Not even sure I would call it a dream. I was sitting here playing a game of solitaire and I suddenly had a vision of Libya and there were planes in the sky (no fly zone obviously) Then there was a huge bright flash and I saw a plane disintegrate. Then I saw a huge mushroom cloud over a city scape area.

As I said I am not predicting this I am just relaying what I saw, but it was real enough to me at the time that I quickly scanned through the local news agencies to make sure something major hadn't happened, but I thought I would share it here.

I am not even sure what I would call the vision/dream whatever I have never experienced anything like it before and I have never though to see the future before. I'm just as weird ed out and skeptical about this as anyone else here probably will be.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Hey Phantom
I think with everything going on right now, it's easy
for our imaginations to runaway with us. Considering
us ATS folks are exposed to & prone to wild speculation
at times, it sounds like your subconscious fears may be
surfacing a little.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by don rumsfeld

Yea that was what I was thinking too. It just seemed so real in my head if that makes sense. I don't know like I said I am as much of a skeptic as anyone on this prophetic dreams and I would normally be the one arguing against this.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Just reading these sites from time to time and seeing the news about the current world doom and gloom, can cause your sub conscious to have bad dreams or day dreams, that you have seen or read consciousally through the day.
I had a crazy one just the other day about a mushroom cloud the other day to. But it was fired from a US bomber. And hit our home town. Now thats just not going to happen , since we are allies here in NZ

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
It's funny sometimes how when you're concentrating on
something, such as a card game, a visual of something
totally unrelated will pop in your head. Was this just
a fleeting mental visual, or a very real picture so to speak
in front of you?

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Nope, i've seen it too.

Anyone who played one of the later Call Of Duty games will remember the war starting in a country very similar to libya and suddently a nuke goes off.

i wanted to post this all day, your thread gave me the right excuse.

it may be crazy but when i saw the first images of the strike on libya my mind instantly thought "ok the nuke comes next and this will escalate that quick"

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by don rumsfeld

I would say more like a fleeting vision. It wasn't like a movie playing in front of my eyes if that is what you mean. It is probably just nerves and stress like you said, plus the monotonous game of solitaire. I guess more then anything I was thinking that if I didn't post it and something happened I would regret not posting if that makes sense. I really don't care if this gets moved to the skunk works or hoax bin. I am not trying to convince anyone in fact I would rather be convinced it was just in my head.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by AnotherYOU

I have played that game before as well, and actually after the flash or whatever it occurred to me how similar it was, so maybe that is where it came from. It would make sense.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
It's an experience you had. You said it was not a prophecy, just a manifestation of image that you felt connected to. I have always felt those as real. Real being you felt it with your being rather than a concept being created by you. I have had dreams about 18 then 10 years ago, almost to the day of something quite similar. Three days after Deepwell, I had another, that shook me to my core upon waking, that weird state of conscience and sleep combined into a jolt of awakening. That one carried an audible message that has haunted me since. I feel a change that I can't fully pin down on one single cause, but the collective contributions creating a whole new way of what we will consider to be a new normal, till that change occurs its wait for it, wait, wait for it....

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Phantom28804

the power of sugestion is very strong, no wonder true prophets or seers had to isolate themselves from the rest of us.

for example i had numerous people in the recent days tell me they dreamt about rising waters and floods.

still it can go both ways, we may all be heavily sugestionable, or maybe we are all sensing/preparing for something.

i hope for the first but ready to deal with the second one.

new topics

top topics

join