It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Beginning of WW3? Eve of Ostara - 8th Anniversary of Start of Iraq War - The Daily Doom 3/19/201

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

Libya gets attacked on the 8th anniversary of the start of the War in Iraq. Why March 19th? It's the Eve of Ostara, an ancient pagan holiday that traditionally has blood sacrifices.

Now with all of the Libya war talk... what about the Radiation? Oh yeah, mainstream media will use Libya as a distraction... we talk about it here.

As well as a warning from former president Dwight D Eisenhower about having a permanent armament military industrial complex.

THis is video 2 of The Daily Doom. Hope you find value.

thinkprogress.org...
www.foxnews.com...
www.jpost.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.google.com...
www.irsn.fr...
edit on 19-3-2011 by truthdrug because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I have a discussion on the relevance of March 19th.

What Ritual is at Work? March 19th (2003 and 2011) Start Wars

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
What does the cover up of radiation have to do with WW3?

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nomad451
What does the cover up of radiation have to do with WW3?

Im still experimenting with format, this is video #2... the idea is to show all of the daily doom in one place... too much doom today though to get it under 15 minutes. heh.

But, I'm personally more concerned about finding information on the radiation... the Libya thing seems like more of a distraction, to me.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by truthdrug

You do realize that the "Libya thing" has been brewing for a over a month now don't you? It's not like they decided on a whim to start a conflict with Libya to distract the world from radioactive fallout in Japan.

Sorry if I'm mistaken in your meaning. Seems like your saying the Libya news is meant to be a distraction by design. If that is what your saying it's ridiculous and totally untrue

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
201 was a great year

Seriously though, INSANE...are migraines common symptoms of being aware...there's just so much going on i don't know what to sink my mind into.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by doyouremember
201 was a great year

Seriously though, INSANE...are migraines common symptoms of being aware...there's just so much going on i don't know what to sink my mind into.

the answer to that is...nothing...if you start getting too attached to these events, depression could sink in, so appreciate that you can learn and know your not alone in any view you resort to having...someone somewhere maybe feeling it too....overall its a stage show, so dont get attached to it

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
This amazing, ritual is indeed everything! I completely overlooked the fact that, it is indeed the 8th anniversary of the invasion of Iraq!

Ok, here's what I think of the symbols... 8 is an symbol of eternity right? March 19.... 'Beware the ides of March' and what about 19? There's an one and a nine... flip the 9, get a 6... March is the 3rd month of the year... so 3 sixes= 666?

Maybe it's an disgusting ritual to ensure war is eternal? Jesus Christ we need you on the front lines.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
double post derp
edit on 19-3-2011 by star in a jar because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
It's when the zionists celebrate the feast of Purim. Purim is when the zionists celebrate the slaughter of gentiles since Queen Estha slaughtered the Persians in Old Testament times.

Purim falls every year on the 14th of Adar in the Jewish calendar, but this date varies on the Gregorian calendar. Like all Jewish holidays, Purim begins and ends at sundown. The following are the dates for Purim for the next several years.
2011: March 19-20
2012: March 7-8
2013: February 23-24
2014: March 15-16
2015: March 4-5

new topics

top topics

join