It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World War III- Generational Theory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
The inevitable rubber match the world fears has come like a thief in the night. Many people do not, or choose not to see the chain of events that are unfolding.

The term Generational Theory was created by Strauss-Howe. This theory outlines a generation cycle that consists to three main cycles.

Awakenings- Awakenings are periods marked by cultural or religious renewal, when society focuses on changing the inner world of values and private behavior (the last American Awakening was the “Consciousness Revolution” of the 1960s and 1970s)

Unraveling- Unravelings are periods marked by distrust in Institutions while individualism is strong and flourishing. Unravelings come after Awakenings, when society wants to atomize and enjoy.

Crisis- Crises are periods marked by major secular upheaval, when society focuses on reorganizing the outer world of institutions and public behavior (the last American Crisis was the period spanning the Great Depression and World War II).

These two cycles can produce 4 types of people

Prophet/ Idealist- Prophet generations (dominant) are born after a Crisis, during a time of rejuvenated community life and consensus around a new societal order. Prophets grow up as the increasingly indulged children of this post-Crisis era, come of age as self-absorbed young crusaders of an Awakening, focus on morals and principles in midlife, and emerge as elders guiding another Crisis

Nomad- Nomad generations (recessive) are born during an Awakening, a time of social ideals and spiritual agendas, when young adults are passionately attacking the established institutional order. Nomads grow up as under-protected children during this Awakening, come of age as alienated, post-Awakening adults, become pragmatic midlife leaders during a Crisis, and age into resilient post-Crisis elders.

Hero- Hero generations (dominant) are born after an Awakening, during a time of individual pragmatism, self-reliance, and laissez faire. Heroes grow up as increasingly protected post-Awakening children, come of age as team-oriented young optimists during a Crisis, emerge as energetic, overly-confident midlifers, and age into politically powerful elders attacked by another Awakening

Artist- Artist generations (recessive) are born during a Crisis, a time when great dangers cut down social and political complexity in favor of public consensus, aggressive institutions, and an ethic of personal sacrifice. Artists grow up overprotected by adults preoccupied with the Crisis, come of age as the socialized and conformist young adults of a post-Crisis world, break out as process-oriented midlife leaders during an Awakening, and age into thoughtful post-Awakening elders

I believe a lot of members on this forum are Generation Y (born 70's to late 90's) so to analyze from that perspective, I believe we are Prophets

We were born into society that had been awakened by the crisis of the world wars. The middle class soared, credit was freely available to everyone and success was in grasp of the common man, In essence, there was hope.

A Turning Point, usually marked by a singular event, can propel society out of one paradigm and into another.

This occured on September 11th, 2001. I am not going to get into the details of what happened, however, the world was shook and the period of Unravelling began on that day. It could be argued that this was also the ignition switch to the eventual world war.

The second turning point would be marked as the 2008 Global Financial Meltdown. This would begin the stage of Crisis. As for the original crisis, it is marked by a great depression and is followed by major world upheaval and war.

A Prophet (or Idealist) generation is born during a High, spends its rising adult years during an Awakening, spends midlife during an Unraveling.

The high is over, we are experiencing and seeking the Truth while unravelling, the crisis has begun and now we must come to realize that we are not destined to live the lives that our parents enjoyed. We are akin to the generation of our grandparents, the only thing you can do is start letting go of material things and prepare for basic survival.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
9/11 Synchronicity

9/11 Stargate

edit on 19-3-2011 by thisisnotaname because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by thisisnotaname
9/11 Synchronicity

9/11 Stargate

edit on 19-3-2011 by thisisnotaname because: (no reason given)

Thank you for the post, care to ellaborate on the correlation?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ADUB77

Question what roles do parents play in all this, is there a mind set at home, even at school, a-list or s**t list, please no off topic replys

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
very interesting op i believe this is true ,and people should start letting go of material things. (im even buying survival gear (knife, bow and arrows ect )

i have however one question. what will become of the post 2000 generation i see all the time 10yos with cellphones ,computers, ect ,i am only 21 (in a month) but i never had anything like it at my age that was....1990.any who i am quite a chilled out relaxed person and cannot really understand the older say (obama) generation . personal i hope there is another war though .the world needs it (correct ? )

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by nzprMichael

I know exactly what you mean. I'm a little bit younger, 17. However I've noticed things becoming rather disturbing. Children these days have laptops, phones, and are even on facebook. Their potientially being exposed to more danger than the generation ahead. I didn't even own a phone till I was 13, and it was only for emergency cases but now parents feel like its an essential.

Anyways, onto the topic. The next ww is going to be a completely different warfare. I don't think this next war is necessarily going to be against countries. I feel like its going to be everyone against everyone- total chaos. People will still partner up to unite and defeat whatever is given to us, yes. But I feel that its going to be against government, military, civilans that still support their country- and then there's "us". The people who know how corrupt this system is and want a total revolutionary change. It should be interesting. I am from Canada, and although I love my country, I will NOT be fighting for my country because I do NOT support the system. I will fight against ALL the governments. This society is corrupt and humanity needs a new start. 2012- many theories. But maybe its a time for change politically speaking. Everything is boiling up between the middle east and the 'allied' countries. Its coming eventually, maybe sooner than we think.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Meowth

People against people?

I'm not sure about that. Now people vs. Nations? Perhaps.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Albert Pike received a vision, which he described in a letter that he wrote to Mazzini, dated August 15, 1871. This letter graphically outlined plans for three world wars that were seen as necessary to bring about the One World Order, and we can marvel at how accurately it has predicted events that have already taken place.

Pike's Letter to Mazzini
It is a commonly believed fallacy that for a short time, the Pike letter to Mazzini was on display in the British Museum Library in London, and it was copied by William Guy Carr, former Intelligence Officer in the Royal Canadian Navy. The British Library has confirmed in writing to me that such a document has never been in their possession. Furthermore, in Carr's book, Satan, Prince of this World, Carr includes the following footnote:

"The Keeper of Manuscripts recently informed the author that this letter is NOT catalogued in the British Museum Library. It seems strange that a man of Cardinal Rodriguez's knowledge should have said that it WAS in 1925".

It appears that Carr learned about this letter from Cardinal Caro y Rodriguez of Santiago, Chile, who wrote The Mystery of Freemasonry Unveiled.

To date, no conclusive proof exists to show that this letter was ever written. Nevertheless, the letter is widely quoted and the topic of much discussion.

Following are apparently extracts of the letter, showing how Three World Wars have been planned for many generations.

"The First World War must be brought about in order to permit the Illuminati to overthrow the power of the Czars in Russia and of making that country a fortress of atheistic Communism. The divergences caused by the "agentur" (agents) of the Illuminati between the British and Germanic Empires will be used to foment this war. At the end of the war, Communism will be built and used in order to destroy the other governments and in order to weaken the religions." 2

Students of history will recognize that the political alliances of England on one side and Germany on the other, forged between 1871 and 1898 by Otto von Bismarck, co-conspirator of Albert Pike, were instrumental in bringing about the First World War.

"The Second World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences between the Fascists and the political Zionists. This war must be brought about so that Nazism is destroyed and that the political Zionism be strong enough to institute a sovereign state of Israel in Palestine. During the Second World War, International Communism must become strong enough in order to balance Christendom, which would be then restrained and held in check until the time when we would need it for the final social cataclysm." 3

After this Second World War, Communism was made strong enough to begin taking over weaker governments. In 1945, at the Potsdam Conference between Truman, Churchill, and Stalin, a large portion of Europe was simply handed over to Russia, and on the other side of the world, the aftermath of the war with Japan helped to sweep the tide of Communism into China.

(Readers who argue that the terms Nazism and Zionism were not known in 1871 should remember that the Illuminati invented both these movements. In addition, Communism as an ideology, and as a coined phrase, originates in France during the Revolution. In 1785, Restif coined the phrase four years before revolution broke out. Restif and Babeuf, in turn, were influenced by Rousseau - as was the most famous conspirator of them all, Adam Weishaupt.)

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time." 4

Since the terrorist attacks of Sept 11, 2001, world events, and in particular in the Middle East, show a growing unrest and instability between Modern Zionism and the Arabic World. This is completely in line with the call for a Third World War to be fought between the two, and their allies on both sides. This Third World War is still to come, and recent events show us that it is not far off.

www.threeworldwars.com...

Note the date that this letter was written.
Note that Islam would be the target of the 3rd war
Note that today, and you use this site as a reference, people all around the world HATE islam and or view it as evil, thanks to the media and western governments.
Note that today, muslims are persucuted and killed on a daily basis and are basically at there weakest. (MidE)
Note that today, as we speak, WW3 is about to begin, and the opening stages are taking place where exactly?

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by drew1749

There is going to be people who still support the government, the point I was trying to get across.
If its people fighting for a new system/against government, then there will be those who will still fight with the government.

new topics

top topics

join