It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rare video evidence of men in black (2010) ?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by FoxfilesMulder

Gunna point out the obvious, if that were indeed the men in black thier would be no video appearing on youtube. From what me know whether fact or fiction. Security is just too tight but they may just let it slip if they were innocent at the time, Grabbing a donut etc.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

This is so interesting, i have been curious about the men in black for a while now and i have never seen a video like this so thankyou so much for sharing you have made my day

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I remember hearing about someone who saw a UFO sighting. The next day 1-2 black SUVs were parked down the road from the his house. He had footage of it as well. I have seen UFOs before, but I am glad I never saw the FBI/MIB or anything like that haha. I honestly don't see anyone in the van... it's too dark to tell. It would have been better if you could get a little closer.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by LifeInDeath

Actually if you look in the passenger side of the van of the left, there is a reflection off a lens of some sort, so more than likely he is being watched or photographed.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I admit the video doesnt "prove" anything but I give the OP props, it's people like him, that have a camera ready to go, that discover whats really happening out there. Fine work good sir, keep it up.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by mwood

We don't have front plates in Pennsylvania either...

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
there are lights some sort of device turned on in the first/left van

?

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
I know I am stating the obvious here and not trying to be rude but,

You do realize that you just posted a video of a van sitting on the side of the road right???
Really?

I used to drive a van exactly like that one for work.
I would pull over on the side of the road to take naps.
I had no idea there was someone recording me.
LMAO

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Plumbduff

Cut the crap. It was your choice to watch the video so it's no way shape or form the OP's fault that you wasted two minutes of your life. As for the OP I was under the assumption MIB had SUV's and not Vans from the 1980's.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
I don't know what to think about the "men in black" phenomenon.

I know that my family and I, who have all had abduction experiences together, came to the US once and were doing a road trip. One night we stopped to spend the night in a hotel, I think it was in Arizona (somewhere in the desert).
We'd had a strange event with missing time and deplacement a day or two before.

We got a room, and I went about doing laundry while everyone rested inside. As I was going in and out to the laundry room, I was faced with a white van like that which parked directly in front of the door to our room. The room being on the ground floor, I mean the back doors of the van, with blacked out windows, was maybe two meters from the door.

In the front seats were two people, a man and a woman, wearing suits, not talking, not moving, and just staring straight ahead of them. The air conditioning was running. What began to look strange was that they stayed there like that for THREE HOURS. When it started to get dark, they finally turned off the air conditioing and got out fo the car. I was coming back from another trip to the laundry room, and watched them go upstairs, to the room directly above ours. They didn't say anything to each other, and each carried a briefcase or some sort of case for equipment (not suitcases).

In the night, when we slept, I began to feel the beings approach, with the typical feeling of being paralyzed of restrained somehow. At that point, I had been working on a sort of way of fighting it, and I was succcessful this time, and sat up. I looked over to find my (then three year old) son sitting on the side of his bed staring ahead of himself. I said "What are you doing?" He said, in a dreamy flat voice without moving his eyes "I'm going to go look." I said firmly, "Don't! Just go back to bed." It seemed to break his weird trancelike state.
He said okay and lay back down. But I stayed awake to keep an eye on everyone.

Now, I do not have any theory on what this men in black thing is about, I used to think it sounded incredibly stupid (but hell, the whole subject of UFO's and aliens did too, before reality crumbled for us!).
I have no belief myself on what it is, but it struck me that it could be possible that certain government agencies might want to collect information on this phenomenon. From where that van was in front of our door, they could have listening devices that could hear us talk through walls, very easily (and from the room above as well).

From there, the theories could run further, but this seems plausible to me.....

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
"I would pull over to the side bend the seat back and take a quick nap".

lol are you serious?I would be afraid that I would wake up in a lake..or not wake up at all now that would suck.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I am astounded over and over again at how little evidence is needed for something to convince someone of something they are already convinced of, did you catch that?

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
That's some really shoddy evidence at hand their. Even if you saw anything they could have been on their way to a funeral?

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Just Chris

You loved it!

Dont deny it.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Yeah I think you just posted a video of a white van.
Number one, MIB do not drive white vans. In fact i've heard of all of them driving mid 50's Cadillacs.
Number two, MIB probably don't park their vehicle in plain site.
Number three, how do you know that the occupants are really wearing black suits?

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by whiskyfuel010
Yeah I think you just posted a video of a white van.
Number one, MIB do not drive white vans. In fact i've heard of all of them driving mid 50's Cadillacs.
Number two, MIB probably don't park their vehicle in plain site.
Number three, how do you know that the occupants are really wearing black suits?

1, And a mid 50's Cadillac is not as obvious as a ufo parked on the side of the road?

2, If they aren't avoiding suspicion by driving a simple white van that nobody would care about and parked on the side of a road, where do they park, burger kings car park?

3, Because the owner of this video said he drove past and saw them in suits, which is why he parked 5 houses down and started filming.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Anybody caught this guy yet?

Come on folks!

It is now part of an ATS members job description to approach any unmarked white vans looking suspiciously while parked outside someones home for no apparent reason.

Because of this outstanding video discovery by myself, we all know MIB are now MIWV (men in white vans)

Shouldn't be hard to haul them in.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
The location the van was parked was suspicious. The lack of license plate on the front (when the other cars had them) was suspicious. The dark windshield was very suspicious. And then, the second identical white van next to it is the clincher. I don't know who or what was in those vans, but it was obviously not anything "normal." Maybe FBI or CIA undercover op, maybe something else. But saying "oh lol it's a white van, who cares, it's nothing" is really stupid. It's something.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

digging up an ancient thread because my interests are slowly starting to circle the MIB.

but from all accounts they arnt us(human) so many people that have been eye witnesses to MIB activity have all stated how unco they are in basic human function and how crisp their clothes are as if just out of the box, and how they seem to know as much if not more then the person that had the sighting did.

but i have only just started digging up on those who seem to try and silence us.

Thank you OP for the video and i seriously cannot believe how many people are trying to debunk this with ridicules claims...

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join