It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rare video evidence of men in black (2010) ?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I saw this clip awhile back and always thought it was interesting.

Claims to be two unmarked vans with men in black inside, or at least men wearing suits parked outside a home of which the occupants were witness to a UFO sighting the previous night.

Searched for it on ATS and couldn't find it so thought I would share it here and see what everybody else thought about it...

I'm not convinced about the whole "men in black" story. Technically is it considering there are men allegedly wearing dark suits inside the vans, but there seems to be something strange about it none the less.

TWO vans, NO number plates.

edit on 19-3-2011 by FoxfilesMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I would have approached them is if I thought they were a stranded motorist. More white van in the video then men in black.

+8 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I know I am stating the obvious here and not trying to be rude but,

You do realize that you just posted a video of a van sitting on the side of the road right???
Really?

I used to drive a van exactly like that one for work.
I would pull over on the side of the road to take naps.
I had no idea there was someone recording me.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Looks like it's the FBI spying on your crazy ass.
edit on 19-3-2011 by PoorFool because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

I suppose you took the number plates off the van while you were sleeping also, as did your friend who decided to take a nap next to his buddy?

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by FoxfilesMulder
reply to post by Screwed

I suppose you took the number plates off the van while you were sleeping also, as did your friend who decided to take a nap next to his buddy?

Not all states have a front license plate. We don't in Arizona.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by mwood

The cars coming up the road towards the camera have them.

The vans don't.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I just think it would be really funny if someone in that van was videotaping the guy who made this tape wondering the whole time why some random car just pulled up and stopped down the road for no apparent reason...

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
huh?...i worked for a company that did computer hardware repair and i used my own car, which was a white chevy lumina sedan. i traveled up to 200 miles a day, and would periodicly stop to either make or recieve a phone call, or if i got sleepy in the middle of the afternoon, i would pull over and put the seat back and take a little 15 or 20 minute nap, so i wouldn't fall asleep at the wheel.
maybe these 2 vans were from the same company and they were just shooting the breeze or coordinating the rest of their day. this to me is NOT unusual.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by LifeInDeath
I just think it would be really funny if someone in that van was videotaping the guy who made this tape wondering the whole time why some random car just pulled up and stopped down the road for no apparent reason...

Eggs-Actly

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by FoxfilesMulder

FoxfilesMulder,

Not a lot of information but it is a start and it is real. How about plate numbers? How are the occupants dressed?

I want to be convinced, I already have enough to believe in

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by FoxfilesMulder
reply to post by Screwed

To be completely honest I drove around with no front license plate so I could use the sticker for
my other personal vehicle. So, yeah, no front plate for me.

On several occasions one of my co-workers would pull up alongside of me if they saw my lazy ass on the side of the road just to give me some $**T.
So, yeah, two vans at one time.

Anything else?

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

You are so full of crap.

The video is what it is, nothing more nothing less.

But please, dont make stupid statements like that

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Can't be men in black.

They're THE MEN IN BLACK.

They wouldn't be caught dead in a WHITE van.

It'd be bad for their image and reputation.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
He mentions in the video that the people's "dog got killed" when the sighting happened. I haven't read a lot of UFO reports but I've never heard of people's pets being killed. Just how common or rare is this?

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Saturday must be a slow day for conspiracies. A thread showing 2 white vans on the side of the road?! How do we know this is Fresno where the supposed account took place? Is there an article to back up the claim that a dead dog was found after a U.F.O. sighting? This is so weak on many levels.
edit on 19-3-2011 by cluckerspud because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Everybody knows the MIB drive badass black 86 Crown Vics with red buttons. Not lame-o white vans.

Just kidding. Maybe.

It does look a bit suspicious. If I was a homeowner there I'd be more worried about criminals planning to rob someone's house than the MIB (or MIWhite) stalking me.

I agree with someone else in this thread, I'd be knocking on the window and ask them what they heck they were up to.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Hey don't let the jokers detract from this interesting event you are posting about. I'm very interested to learn more. Can you tell more about the family's sighting?

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

You owe me 2 minutes 39 seconds of my life back. This can be done by either showing me something amusing, interesting or lets face it ... something worth watching.
Sorry, but 2mins of a white van parked does not make a Men in Black story.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

It all depends on what was written before linking the video.

I didnt advertise I was about to show you the most mind blowing UFO landing in the middle of the road with a ramp coming down and 5 grays coming out.

The video is what it is, nothing more nothing less.

One van is parked with its lights on and has no number plates. A second exact van parks next to it and "oh" what a surprise, it also has no number plate. All outside a house that allegedly as stated, the occupants witnessed a UFO the previous night.

Sorry to ruin your little fantasy of being shown undeniable proof of UFO and ET.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join