It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JPM Raises Stock Dividend FIVE FOLD!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Pretty funny that the JPM Short Squeeze in Silver is supposed to make them go bankrupt and they not only raised their stock dividend yesterday but raised it five fold (from .05/sh to .25/sh). I guess the speculation that they not only have exited over half their futures shorts but are staying long their hedged position (physical silver, mining shares and call options) is true since they have obviously made them money (net-net) on this rise. In addition to being long silver and gold mining shares they have also made arrangements to obtain physical metals directly from the source (mines). Might they decide at some point to deliver a boat load of metals against their remaining futures contracts and drive out the weak speculative longs? Hmmmm. So far tho the attempt to drive them out of business hasn't hampered their ability to pay stock dividends. These guys arent stupid and they will find a way to manipulate the market and leave the little guy "holding the bag" at the top.
edit on 19-3-2011 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

Do we have results from discovery in the lawsuit or was it thrown out?
It also helps that they get free cash from the Fed to play with, they can afford
to be long silver and increase their dividends when they're playing with public money.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

i think with the karma in that area, he may get it. its my personal view on the world, but with that massive amount of negative energy, there is a vacuum of the positive to balance it. (the equal/opposite reaction theory)
thats the kind of thinking of a few elites, they know the human people dont understand their own capabilities but there are a few that can humble the wealthiest king. not to mention the sheer numbers involved. i think that since someone obviously took note of this little stunt, its not going to work as well as he wanted, but it may just be a diversion, because that is the way of the world now. now that everyone has monitors you have to bury you real plan beneath a few other "bad ideas" or you will get looted

just watch, japan will find a way to prophit from this
edit on 19-3-2011 by GenerationXisMarching because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by GenerationXisMarching

I doubt that they profit per se but in a relative sense they already have. Did you know that japanese regulations required that 95% of earthquake insurance be underwritten by non-japanese companies? That is correct. So they will not bear the brunt of the expense from the massive insurance payments that will be going out. Most of that was underwritten in the US, Great Britain and Europe proper. Of course, the insurance companies will try to skate their responsibility (liability) from a lot of the earthquake damage by claiming that it was caused by "water damage" (tsunami) that wasnt covered unless the insuree had taken out a special rider.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
At 45.5 dollars a share, .05/share is a massive spread for the value of the stock.. and P/E is over 11. Even worse when you consider the company earns an EPS of 3.96, to only be giving .05 let alone .25 is nothing short of robbery. Not nearly as bad as Goldman, but still, typical for a bank.

It used to be about the shareholder.. a company was motivated for the shareholder.. the Shareholder is !%! now, and no one gives a damn about them.. it's all about the Exec, the Contract holders and for banks, the almighty bonus.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
when you have the FED as big brother forking you money, JPM can do whatever they want. they have a bottomless amount of money
edit on 21-3-2011 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Jamie Diamond is ploughing loads into JPM right now.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

Since JPM inherited the Bear Stearns portfolio (including the short silver derivative portfolio) they are Too Big To Fail which means if "they" get in trouble. "we" (the taxpayers) will be paying for it (b-a-i-l-o-u-t). Since they have access to the Fed window....they'll be able to borrow all they need.
edit on 21-3-2011 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
reply to post by camaro68ss

Since JPM inherited the Bear Stearns portfolio (including the short silver derivative portfolio) they are Too Big To Fail which means if "they" get in trouble. "we" (the taxpayers) will be paying for it (b-a-i-l-o-u-t). Since they have access to the Fed window....they'll be able to borrow all they need.
edit on 21-3-2011 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

Yeah thats what im saying. you cant win. This is the biggest scam in america! and everyone is to busy watching american idel to care.

join