It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

APRO Bulletins (historical UFO journals) now online free

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

Karl, it looks like we have been over a lot of the same ground. I hope some of the visitors on ATS do the same, as I'm sure many have. There is still, even on this site, a suspiciously high number of members who on the surface seem to be oblivious to the fact that there has been a cover up of the facts regarding the UFO phenomenon.

If I can engineer some free time, I may write a concise history of the UFO cover up, but I can imagine it spreading into a full blown book unfortunately (in terms of time I mean).

reply to post by IsaacKoi

reply to post by Wickerman1972

This thread has turned into a great resource in its own right thanks to the links provided by all three of you.

Thanks

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pimander
There is still, even on this site, a suspiciously high number of members who on the surface seem to be oblivious to the fact that there has been a cover up of the facts regarding the UFO phenomenon.

Hey Pimander, I do agree with you there and some of the 'official' explanations for specific UFO incidents are highly dubious in the extreme - there also appears to be quite a few examples of missing UFO evidence and Jacques Vallee makes an interesting point here about government suppression.
Look forward to posting on that thread mate if you find the time.

Originally posted by IsaacKoi
Thanks for the link Karl. By the way, I don't think the NICAP journals are available online yet - but someone (CUFOS??) was selling a DVD containing a full scanned set of NICAP's journals.

Thanks for the heads up about the NICAP journals Isaac, will have to start saving my pennies for those - there's also seems to be some good news coming from SITU as it looks like the missing archives of researcher Ivan T. Sanderson have been found:

The archives arrived in Kalamazoo on Friday. Two very hard-working days of shelving and stacking later, punctuated by anomalies "parties" punctuated by sub-sandwiches and pizzas and large quantities of extravagant commentary, our eight person crew we at least got it all off the truck and inside. It's going to take a LOT of archival work, my friends, but it will be worth it---the unloading days themselves were some of the most fun I've had in a very long time.

I want to give you some extremely "early" assessment information. This stuff is EXTENSIVE. It nearly filled a 26-foot U-Haul truck. Secondly, it has survived the rigors of time and mice very well.

link

Cheers.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 06:34 AM
link   
I've been waiting for Open Minds to continue their collection of APRO Bulletins, but they stoppped with 1973. Is there another source for the final issues?

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by CardDown
I've been waiting for Open Minds to continue their collection of APRO Bulletins, but they stoppped with 1973. Is there another source for the final issues?

Hi CardDown,

I've been waiting as well. I don't think there is another online source for the final issues. Possibly if we both email Open Minds then it may give them a bit of a nudge?? I'll email them later.

By the way, I started this thread in March 2011 but posted a considerably more extensive thread about online journals in October that year at the link below:
FAST searching of major free online collections of UFO journals (or just browse/download them)

I've put quite a bit of time and effort into this topic since those 2011 threads. Every few months during the last couple of years, I've been posting updated lists of relevant links to one or two email discussion Lists. The current collection of links is a lot longer. I'll probably incorporate the current list in part of a new thread in the next month or two (when and if time permits...). I think the last version I posted online was about a month ago (and it's already a bit out of date). That version is at:
www.ufoupdateslist.com...

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by IsaacKoi

Originally posted by FoxfilesMulder
Just a question, are you the same Isaac from the carat drone ship debacle?

I'll send you a U2U about this later.

All the best,

Isaac

You mean THE Isaac? The perpetrator? The instigator? The protagonist? I doubt it, but if so, that would be a revolutionary revelation, indeed. I mean, the Isaac drone meme enigma has remained unresolved for years. Isaackoi the original drone Isaac??? It never occurred to me. Nah...

Nevertheless, I'd be interested on your take on this as well, Isaac. A U2U2me would also be appreciated (unless you care to spill the beans here:puz
.)

edit on 5/15/2013 by Outrageo because:

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by karl 12
seems to be some good news coming from SITU as it looks like the missing archives of researcher Ivan T. Sanderson have been found:

Hi Karl12,

Talking about SITU, you may have seen that a large collection of SITU's "Pursuit" publication is now available to download (free) online at:
wisewiki.org...
to
wisewiki.org...

I included those links in my recent post at:
www.ufoupdateslist.com...

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Outrageo
I'd be interested on your take on this as well, Isaac. A U2U2me would also be appreciated

Hi Outrageo,

I've had a look in my ATS U2U outbox to see what I said about this back in 2011, since I don't remember my reply. Unfortunately, it seems that the storage of sent U2Us only goes back to about August 2011 (i.e. a few months after my reply was sent).

I didn't post the answer in this thread simply because it was off-topic, rather than because my message was anything particularly revolutionary or, indeed, interesting.

Feel free to send me a U2U, or an email (at [email protected]) with any questions that don't relate to this thread.
edit on 15-5-2013 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by IsaacKoi

Thanks, Isaac. I've done as you suggested and emailed Open Minds requesting they complete the APRO archive.

Thank you also for all your work in making UFO resources and records accessible- great work!

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Richard Dolan delves into the history of APRO and it's UFO files:

ATS gets a mention at 20:58

edit on 23-1-2019 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join