It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear Glenn Beck

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
well, its clear someone doesnt have the intellectual capacity to understand whats being said on that show......

You dont have to agree with everything he says.......

but you have some serious hate filled rhetoric there, your spite betrays you........

LOL really? Is that you Glenn?

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
lol oh ok to put so much trust into just one man is a bit on the ignorant to me but hey were all brought up different and we all figure out different things, as i myself was in your position with alex about 3 years ago....its ok ...ur just a bit behind... as long as you can distinguish truth to BS I suppose youll be alright... but believe 0this never trust just one!!!!!!! unless you got nothing to lose...... alex has been round since what 70's sometime and he has been sayin the same stuff for a very long time....some has come true some hasnt ...oh and as far as glen stealin info......almost everything alex talks about BTW is stolen info aswell because again i told u i have been listenin to these stories since i was a ltl guy....not a whole lot has actually changed.......u need better idea of what police state , nwo, and takeovers are before you jump to a sci fi scenario.......u worship alex as if hes helped us all..... what was it again hes done? also what was it again that glen has done for us? oh wait i know

THEY BOTH GAVE US NEWS THAT WAS AROUND SINCE THEY WERE SUCKIN ON MOMMA's TEET -=)
it's only new because it's a new generation.......so yes my friend "SIR" the TRUTH DOES HURT...

My end of this thread is done as i have got what i needed to say out and so will others.

THANKS FOR LISTENING OR READING MY CAPS - take care

-JagSR

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by JagSR
lol oh ok to put so much trust into just one man is a bit on the ignorant to me but hey were all brought up different and we all figure out different things, as i myself was in your position with alex about 3 years ago....its ok ...ur just a bit behind... as long as you can distinguish truth to BS I suppose youll be alright... but believe 0this never trust just one!!!!!!! unless you got nothing to lose...... alex has been round since what 70's sometime and he has been sayin the same stuff for a very long time....some has come true some hasnt ...oh and as far as glen stealin info......almost everything alex talks about BTW is stolen info aswell because again i told u i have been listenin to these stories since i was a ltl guy....not a whole lot has actually changed.......u need better idea of what police state , nwo, and takeovers are before you jump to a sci fi scenario.......u worship alex as if hes helped us all..... what was it again hes done? also what was it again that glen has done for us? oh wait i know

THEY BOTH GAVE US NEWS THAT WAS AROUND SINCE THEY WERE SUCKIN ON MOMMA's TEET -=)
it's only new because it's a new generation.......so yes my friend "SIR" the TRUTH DOES HURT...

My end of this thread is done as i have got what i needed to say out and so will others.

THANKS FOR LISTENING OR READING MY CAPS - take care

-JagSR

Worship? I worship Alex Jones now? Where did I say I worship Alex Jones? Where did I say Alex Jones was the only person I listened to? Where did I even say Alex Jones was a "wise man"? Nowhere. I said beck steals words from wise men... Alex Jones isnt the only person he rips his content from. He takes words from our founding fathers and spins them to make them fit his agenda....

Please for the love of god learn to read and thank you for the caps again.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Everyone has opinions. Everyone has a right to voice said opinions.

Unless you are a conservative.

Then you get the progressives telling them to shut up, go back to drinking, et al.

Progressives are a hoot!

They are all for free speech until a person(s) says something that the progressives don't agree with.

A person on ATS has a signature, Benevolent Heritic, says something like, supporting free speech is defending someone you DISAGREE with.
The narrow-minded approach that so many here have with people with different philosophies just amazes me.
And makes me fear for the future just a wee bit.

Regards,

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by AndrewJay

yes I must be glenn because I think your rant is more like a childs tantrum with no logic behind it what so ever.........

yes it couldnt be because i dont agree with you.......

The irony is you think Glenn Beck is a shill and Alex Jones isnt, that shows the downfall in your thinking process of the whole thing more than anything.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
reply to post by AndrewJay

yes I must be glenn because I think your rant is more like a childs tantrum with no logic behind it what so ever.........

yes it couldnt be because i dont agree with you.......

The irony is you think Glenn Beck is a shill and Alex Jones isnt, that shows the downfall in your thinking process of the whole thing more than anything.

orly. please do explain how Jones is a shill. I would like a detailed explanation please.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Progressives are a hoot!

They are all for free speech until a person(s) says something that the progressives don't agree with.

Regards,

Yes, because a conservative would NEVER do such a thing.

Oh wait.....

Yeah that is right... There are people on BOTH sides of the fence who do exactly what you describe... So, if you are going to speak your opinion, the least you could do is actually be honest... Both sides of the fence do that....

Be real. Everyone. Please?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join