It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Arts Working In UN (Supermoon)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Black Arts Working In UN (Supermoon)

news.yahoo.com

This story was updated at 3:32 p.m. ET.

Thanks to a fluke of orbital mechanics that brings the moon closer to Earth than that it has been in more than 18 years, the biggest full moon of 2011 will occur on Saturday, leading some observers to dub it a "supermoon."

On Saturday afternoon at 3 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time, the moon will arrive at its closest point to the Earth in 2011: a distance of 221,565 miles (356,575 kilometers) away. And only 50 minutes earlier, the moon will officially be full. [Photos: Our Changing Moon]
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.exploreastrology.co.uk
www.suite101.com
www.businessweek.com
www.foxnews.com

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   
A Day After St. Patricks day, The day the UN Voted to wage War by Air and possible ground attack seems to me as if this was done a little Ritualistic. To vote on war on a Holy day, and then Spill blood not only on a full moon but the Closest the moon has come since 1993 seems a little odd. In my fact finding search i haveent found when this will happen again or if this has even ever happend in the past. The Moon in 1993 was NOT a super moon. I read when Hitler invaded Poland and other European states the stars and planets had to be in position. I read on a board their are people suffering from vertigo like behavior, i am up at this hour from very vivid dreams and then i throw up extreme dizziness, stand up dizziness spells. On the other hand I am having Very Vivid dreams Of major wars, 1 way roads, people running in masses with medical masks, oil fields burning, dark clouds swollowing the sky, just last night i dreamed it was raining blood or a red tinted rain (could be oil) or represent radiation.

news.yahoo.com

edit on 19-3-2011 by PrimetimesAfter9 because: I made the read better, i was typing on feeling and impulse.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Reminds me what I've read about Jack Parsons.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Its the spring equinox, a traditional sacrifice day, the 'Spring Harvest'. The same day Iraq was invaded. Very Esoteric orientated, its covered in the film Esoteric Agenda. Thats why Im worried about this weekend, the Supermoon is an added threat when talking esoteric guided war mongerers.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Sorry for the short post but isn't all the 'blackarts' stuff just brainwashing techniques? Storys to make you assimilate/associate certain things/words/subjects with other certains "______" ? Or am I completely wrong? (which I know is more than possible)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by PrimetimesAfter9

A Day After St. Patricks day, The day the UN Voted to wage War by Air and possible ground attack seems to me as if this was done a little Ritualistic. To vote on war on a Holy day, and then Spill blood not only on a full moon but the Closest the moon has come since 1993 seems a little odd. In my fact finding search i haveent found when this will happen again or if this has even ever happend in the past. The Moon in 1993 was NOT a super moon. I read when Hitler invaded Poland and other European states the stars and planets had to be in position. I read on a board their are people suffering from vertigo like behavior, i am up at this hour from very vivid dreams and then i throw up extreme dizziness, stand up dizziness spells. On the other hand I am having Very Vivid dreams Of major wars, 1 way roads, people running in masses with medical masks, oil fields burning, dark clouds swollowing the sky, just last night i dreamed it was raining blood or a red tinted rain (could be oil) or represent radiation.

news.yahoo.com

edit on 19-3-2011 by PrimetimesAfter9 because: I made the read better, i was typing on feeling and impulse.

Yes I agree fullheartedly with the ritualistic part of your post , I have watched this building for sometime.It was obviously going to reach an apex at this point in time and is deliberate .Your dreams however are yours and you have copyright to them.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
The moon makes people a little crazy as we know, affects emotions. There could be a residual extra effect with this supermoon?

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Absolutely. In fact, it's impossible to really understand some of the whys and whens of history without an understanding of the esoteric ritualistic actions of those in power. According to some research I've done in combining and analyzing lists of mass murders. school shootings, etc the significant ritualistic dates in March are the 5th, 12th, 25th, and 29th. Not to say something significant would happen on all of those days, but those are the days where things are most likely to happen based on the understanding of ritual which is inevitably linked with numerology and astrology.

For instance: The Madrid bombings happened on 3/11/04 911 days after 911 and exactly 7 years later...Japan. I know this is about Libya, but the pattern is the same in terms of what it's aligned with. Excellent eye OP.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Thank you all for your comments, Yes Black arts could be could be strewed as a number of things from Black Magic and Spells to Witch Doctors to Studying Astrology for Human good or Bad. I used the phrase black arts because i was reading a blog about the 3rd Reich and their fun with the black arts. On another Note Jack Parsons would be a very good poster boy for the Story i got to read about him after reading your reply. I will continue to research Mr. Parson, and other people alike. Now for Spring Harvest, Germany Invaded Russia in "spring Harvest" Napoleon did the same thing on i believe the same day. The Prague Spring with Russian forces taking Czech way of life and turning it upside down in 1968. Whats crazy about Iraq is, when American and the Coalition entered their was a Sand Storm of Biblical standards. They say when the Devil fell from Heaven it was Sumar or Iraq where he landed (Panzu) is a very important figure in Iraqi way of life. The story is Of a Demonic figure who is Cast from the (heavens) or the sky. God created man to be Panzu's slaves, when Panzu opens mans eyes of what god created him for it more less the Story of Garden of Eden which is in present day Iraq. In other words i will do more Research on spring harvest, but from what i know of History and what im reading you RIGHT ON! THE APEX or Climax is near i do agree with that, My reasoning may be different. Its very quiet in Israel right now, but not for long. That is if Iran has the balls they think they do. I see a problem Israel wants these Reactors taken out, But as gods will it looks like If Iran is serious its being welcomed by the world. In the Bible explains in what modern day people would call a large scale Nuke explosion.With everything that's happening Both Iran and North Korea could make major moves, but Iran scares me right now would be an Ideal time to ship major exports and weaponry to Syria. I think we are seeing a Magic Trick we are looking in 1 hand so the other hand can make a move for the big surprise. Or maybe that's just the commander in me talking, we are already bled dry in troops and unless we left our posts in Afghanistan and Iraq at the exact same time and used a 2 front war scenario we would not be ready. Strategically we are more then Prepared but mentally our People in America are Tired. Although we won in Iraq the Media did a very good job on just stopping the footage so their would be questions on "have we done the right thing.?" In my opinion we have done the right thing, but we havent Taxed other countries enough we have held only ourselves accountable. We should own a handful of Oil Fields in Iraq until 2016 persay, In Afghanistan we should be Shipping coal and minerals to who needs them and tax Afghanistan until they say we should leave and at that point they will need us more then we need them. Im using this page to Copyright these dreams, if oil fields become ablaze or a major disaster happends in Japan you heard it here first. Most people do know what the moons Gravitational pool can do, some people do not believe but most of them are the people who think any science is the devil or maybe the others are people who skipped science for Lunch haha i will be posting more stuff so i hope you enjoy and subscribe.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

No, what you said was Perfect and Japan has as much to do with Libya in my eyes then people think. HAARP is the only reason we are going into Libya other then Europe and their Oil Supply. Without this HAARP attack on the country that made HAARP known our Dollar wouldnt have gone up the way it did, Oh other then weaponry and Hospital supplies sell in a time of war and Destruction. The day after we declared war on Japan or they Declared war on The United States stocks did the Exact same thing. Everybody is saying we need a war we need a war we need a war. Well the people who know government anyway. We do have a war now, We have the Cleanup in Japan because they dont trade with China and we have weapons sales in Europe and some Arab states now. Everything you said is RIGHT ON. You are the first to see this But this will be my next Post but more. The Scary part is, Israel is Silent as of now when NATO does things its usually an Eye for an Eye we get their Oil back in Libya they will now help us in an Iranian Invasion or something, Hitler did the same thing with Spain so he could try out his Air Force and Other Key Offensive tactics for war.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by carlitomoore
Its the spring equinox, a traditional sacrifice day, the 'Spring Harvest'. The same day Iraq was invaded. Very Esoteric orientated, its covered in the film Esoteric Agenda. Thats why Im worried about this weekend, the Supermoon is an added threat when talking esoteric guided war mongerers.

It need not boil down to the conscious decisions of war mongers. The archetypes of the collective unconscious are fully capable of orchestrating such events as synchronicities; the conscious mind of the ego-self need not be in the loop.

edit on 19-3-2011 by Student X because: (no reason given)

top topics

join