It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feral packs of hogs terrorize towns in Texas (cats too)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
mmmmmmmmmmm....feral bacon.

theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com...

seriously though...when the animals get pissed look out

Feral cats too

theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com...

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by BadBoYeed

No problem, just grab your rifle, shotgun or pistol and handle this absolutely trivial problem.
....Uh oh i see.
Oops.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Haha I grew up in rural Texas and trust me any town that gets infested with feral hogs would become a hunters paradise. But those things are major pests. They can kill dogs. They are VERY aggressive and can attack people.

We never had a big problem with hogs but we always had an infestation of armadillos. I'd walk outside at night and there would be 10 of those things digging up the flower beds and garden.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
business start-up opp. Lord of the Flies vacation package.

with bonus Luau cook-out party. nice. Texas always does real well in major beauty pageants, no shortage of sweeties down there. invite them over for some Hawaiian BBQ. nice.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   

They’re always out there. In the darkness. Waiting. “If you do wake up at night,” says Sharie La Vail, whose yard was hit by the hogs, “you look out the window, because you just don’t know. I think they outnumber us.”

this just made me laugh a lot

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   
im in south texas and i like wild game.Feral hogs are real tasty and im not kidding. I have some legs in my freezer. gwe already ate the rest of it on the bbq, and guess what ill be making some tamales out of those yummy legs. no steroids or hormones in that meat!

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Its got to be HAARP.

It seems like thats the cause of everything lately

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   
and those pig feet go great in the menudo with the honeycomb tripas.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
It would be great if the feral cats took out some of the wild hogs
my cat loves ham...I imagined a pack of cats hunting a feral pig and it made me smile. Just saying, try imagining it.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
HA...y'all are right..no problem here...just delicious bbq!!!

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I think the ferrel hogs are migrating from louisianna? They were brought here from russia to control some other critter and the hog population became completely uncontrollable? Get out he shotgun and have a field day, Im pretty sure it is legal to kill them in texas. I have a home in Val Verde County tx. I will be returning in early june. Im hoping the hogs are not in my area. they can ruin your land. peace

new topics

top topics

join