It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IT BEGINS:

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by thisisnotaname

Hey now, thisisnotaname...

You may be right or you may be wrong...either way, how 'bout you give us more than IT BEGINS..?

This way, the topic can be discussed via personal attacks on your views, or maybe we draw out some newbie who 'chose' the wrong words, ect...

edit on 18-3-2011 by facelift because: to take out the word 'personal'...it was redundant!

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Not sure what you're trying to say here other than "IT BEGINS" (all caps against T&C) but the link just goes to The Drudge Report website.

The main heading there links to this:

U.S. to deploy more ships to support Libya planning
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The United States will deploy additional amphibious ships to the Mediterranean, the military said on Friday, as part of the Obama administration's plans for responding to ongoing violence in Libya. The USS Bataan Amphibious Ready Group will deploy on March 23 "ahead of its original schedule in order to relieve units from the USS Kearsarge (Amphibious Ready Group) currently positioned in the Mediterranean Sea," it said in a statement. The arriving group includes the amphibious assault ship USS Bataan, based in Virginia, and other ships. (Reporting by Phil Stewart, editing by Philip Barbara)

Yahoo Canada News Source

What this says to me is that a "no fly zone" is just the beginning and that ground based troops could be on the cards via amphibious craft.

USS BATAAN (LHD 5) was commissioned September 20, 1997. BATAAN is the fifth ship in the WASP class of United States Navy multipurpose amphibious assault ships. The mission of BATAAN is to enable the Navy and Marine Corps team to accomplish a seamless transition “….from the sea” to the land battle, as the lead ship and centerpiece of an Amphibious Readiness Group (ARG). A multi-mission ARG is capable of amphibious assault, advance force, and special purpose operations, as well as non-combatant evacuation and other humanitarian assistance missions.

www.bataan.navy.mil/Site%20Pages/History.aspx

cheers
edit on 18/3/2011 by nerbot because: added bataan info

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by thisisnotaname

You forgot to include a few more videos about war. Here ya go.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
i think your right op...it is begining.....the supermoon is the day it starts..lol

BS aside....ONCE THE LIBYANS BREACH THE NO-FLY ZONE....WHICH THEY WILL....THEN THIS WILL BE THE GREEN LIGHT THEY HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR....who are 'they'....US, FRANCE, BRITAIN,GERMANY, ITALY AND QATAR......ALL THE SAME COUNTRIES THAT FOUGHT WITH GADDAFIS REVOLUTION ALL THOSE YEARS AGO.......ARE THEY USING THIS SO-CALLED "REVOLUTION" (as gaddafi was the head of the revolution) AS A WAY OF LEGALLY STARTING A WAR.....

i think many countries have commited to attacking libya...they are using the UN and law to make it happen...WW3 here we come!
edit on 18-3-2011 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
There might be a new world coming

but I see no order in it.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh
....who are 'they'....US, FRANCE, BRITAIN,GERMANY, ITALY AND QATAR......

I thought Germany abstained in the vote concerning the no fly zone. If I'm wrong please let me know.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by nerbot

Originally posted by thePharaoh
....who are 'they'....US, FRANCE, BRITAIN,GERMANY, ITALY AND QATAR......

I thought Germany abstained in the vote concerning the no fly zone. If I'm wrong please let me know.

a coreographed controlled argument...they say no...but they put their battle ships along side the french and americans in the med off the coast of libya....maybe they are confused
edit on 19-3-2011 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
you forgot the words "AND SO..."

this is the proper doom invocation of ATS: "AND SO, IT BEGINS..."

and dont forget to say it in your most spookiest gandalf voice.

top topics

join