It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"After near death experience, boys says Heaven is real"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I'm interested in NDEs as well but more from the aspect of what you take with you in your brain of what you conceive and afterlife to be is what you see. Its like when yoda says to Luke before he goes into the underground space. Luke asked what is down there and yoda replies only what you take with you. I think NDE can be like this. I believe in an afterlife but I don't think NDEs are specifically tied into the afterlife.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I believe that the story is genuine. The pressing question is: Is there a God, Satan, Heaven, Hell, Angels, Demons? My answer is YES, there most definitely is. I myself have had an NDE/OBE, during that time I spoke to an angel. Several years later I confessed my sins to God, forgave everyone that had done me wrong, believed Jesus died on the cross for my sins, and accepted him as my lord and savior. Promptly after that I began speaking in tongues, it was as if someone had taken ahold of my jaws and tongue and I was made aware that speaking in tongues was voluntary, while I was speaking in tongues there was an inaudible voice that told me "You sound soo stupid." and I knew that had to be from a demon so that made me even more convinced that God was dealing with me. I've had prayers answered, and there is not a soul who can convince me that God doesn't exist, because I've been through way more than I've described in this post I know for certain that we are living in the last days and that it's vitally important to seek an intimate relationship with Jesus.

<< 1   >>

join