It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America, the cause of all misery

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by RicketyCricket
reply to post by notimportant

1. When the dollar crashes, all of you idiots will be #ed. Your retarded leaders all agreed on using the dollar as their own standard. Have fun wiping your ass with your useless currency. I know I will.

One of those idiots witch useless money will be you, do you realise that ?

2. We know how much you hate us. We dont care. We have enough crap to deal with here, trying to right the wrongs that have already happened. And when YOUR country needs us, we will still be there, offering a hand, or some form of help. Whether it be monetary, logistic, military, or humanitarian aid, you know the US will come to your rescue, even though we all know you wouldnt even bat an eye if/when something happens here.

Most of the times other country's are forced to help America, else there will be sanctions and stupid stuff like that. And besides we are handleing ourselfs perfect here, most of our fine country has been established without the help of the US. Oh and it were also the Polish, Canadian and British who freed our country from the Nazi's, not only the US.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by RicketyCricket
reply to post by notimportant

1. When the dollar crashes, all of you idiots will be #ed. Your retarded leaders all agreed on using the dollar as their own standard. Have fun wiping your ass with your useless currency. I know I will.

So, other world leaders were "retarded" for agreeing to go along with the US.
What have we all learned here?
Don't trust the US again.?

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by notimportant

Originally posted by mileslong54

Please remind that, it's not US only, fact is that the US have a Major role in the game.

It's hard to take someone's rant serious when their grammar is at a first grade level. Try posting to microsoft word and hitting spell check and grammar check, it actually does all the work for you and you don't have to learn it! Crazy edumacation, who da hell needz dat?

I'm not from the US and I probably can speak more languages than you, so if the only thing that you have to say is that, please keep it shut ok? You are not capable of seeing the whole thing, the plan has worked perfect on your simple intellect.

Ya your the only one capable of seeing the whole thing.
Another super ego megalomaniac that blames the US. What is your definition of US, does it vary from UK or AUS? Is it the country, the people, the leaders that are causing these problems? ....blaming a country is a bit vague.
edit on 18-3-2011 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Regardless of what you may assume or read or interpret, how about you take the time and d/c and research pimco !

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Please remind that, it's not US only, fact is that the US have a Major role in the game.

It's hard to take someone's rant serious when their grammar is at a first grade level. Try posting to microsoft word and hitting spell check and grammar check, it actually does all the work for you and you don't have to learn it! Crazy edumacation, who da hell needz dat?

I'm not from the US and I probably can speak more languages than you, so if the only thing that you have to say is that, please keep it shut ok? You are not capable of seeing the whole thing, the plan has worked perfect on your simple intellect.

Ya your the only one capable of seeing the whole thing.
Another super ego megalomaniac that blames the US. What is your definition of US, does it vary from UK or AUS? Is it the country, the people, the leaders that are causing these problems? ....blaming a country is a bit vague.
edit on 18-3-2011 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)

Haham you are judging someone you don't know, now how smart is that ???

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I want the OP and everyone on this thread to know.We are not our government,or the elite(mostly) in the US.We are struggling Americans.Trust me it is not so great here.Many of us are living back with family members,many 2 to 3 families in a home.I have a full time job with NO insurance;fell broke my ankle and I now owe over $50,000 dollars to the hospital.
We are not so different from the rest of the World.I am not unhappy the American dream is gone all I pray for is happiness and health for my family and my self.

Isn't that what you want?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join