It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America, the cause of all misery

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
You probably won't believe it, but it's all about America nowdays. In this year and probably 2012 it will come clear that your "loving country" is the cause of EVERYTHING that is wrong in the world.

This evil land of the free think they can do everything without consequences. Everything has been written down in story's full of perversions and masks (like the bible), and all you American's are eating it like sweet cake, even conspiracy's are a great tool to use against you guys.

Don't you really see that everything, and I mean everything is used against you to get you even more stuck: Religion, media, technology and even conpiracy's (just watch the ramblings of Alex Jones about martial law and guns).... You guys are stuck (and will getting more stuck) in a web of terror and swindle, and soon it's all going down. You even think that everything that happens in the world is somekind of evil plan against the citizens of the USA, but you forget that there are more countrys in the world than the US. It is not only you there in the US who have trouble, but here in Europe, Africa and Asia to.

Please remind that, it's not US only, fact is that the US have a Major role in the game.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
your right ...it's all our fault.

good thing your country is perfect.......and which country is it ?? sounds like a utopia !

thanks for clearing that up......I would have never known this if it wasn't for your holier that thou post.

AG

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
We are all evil here, stay in your country, and continue to bad mouth the only nation in the world that ever actually gave a # or even offered to lend a helping hand, bowl of soup, and a blanket for the world's dejected masses. Oh, you can also quit uniquely American technologies too.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by notimportant
Please remind that, it's not US only, fact is that the US have a Major role in the game.

It's hard to take someone's rant serious when their grammar is at a first grade level. Try posting to microsoft word and hitting spell check and grammar check, it actually does all the work for you and you don't have to learn it! Crazy edumacation, who da hell needz dat?

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
You, the working classes, middle class and upper middle class are just working in a system which will fund this evil warmachine. Kept dumb through silly television programs, stupid artist, and guys like Alex Jones and Icke.

Remember that the elite is already set, there are no new members and there will never be any. They are unreachable so keep trying spawning stupid storys about "mind control" "fluoride" "HAARP" and all other things to keep your minds distracted from the real deal, if traditional stuff like normal television won't work with you guys, those conspiracys will keep you busy for at least long enough.

It's all so damn easy to understand, but there is only fail to detect in conspiracy storys and the theorists.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by notimportant

You also seem to forget every American came from another country.It was the british empire that sought it out to further their blood lust., it is the Europeans who are the real issue..fore it is the Europeans who came to this land then betrayed those who financed them to do so..you are only talking about yourself..everything evil in this country came from europe..get your facts straight.America is a land of all countries all nationalities.Britain is the root of all evil.Britain has been the cause of horrible oppresion and war..the world we live in today was built by the british war machine..read an effin history book before blaming someone else..the queen is a rat and her people follow like blind sheep..sound familar?it should.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Alpha Grey

Dear Captain Obvious,

Your country sucks to!

Love,
U.S.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by mileslong54

Originally posted by notimportant

It's hard to take someone's rant serious when their grammar is at a first grade level. Try posting to microsoft word and hitting spell check and grammar check, it actually does all the work for you and you don't have to learn it! Crazy edumacation, who da hell needz dat?

I'm not from the US and I probably can speak more languages than you, so if the only thing that you have to say is that, please keep it shut ok? You are not capable of seeing the whole thing, the plan has worked perfect on your simple intellect.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

America, the cause of all misery?

You should have been more creative with the title of you're thread....
edit on 18-3-2011 by inthemass because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I didnt see all those reactions, but they are funny, real victim complex things.

Are you guys still dont getting it ???? It's has and will be never your fault hahaha

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

You are a fool..the elite are from europe..you live in a much more controlled world then us americans..take care of your own laundry mouth.Everything you pointed out about America was first implemented on you..and you live in a semi police country..lol..stupid europeans..always lay the blame..its not their fault its how they were raised.losers.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nebulous1973

You also seem to forget every American came from another country.It was the british empire that sought it out to further their blood lust., it is the Europeans who are the real issue..fore it is the Europeans who came to this land then betrayed those who financed them to do so..you are only talking about yourself..everything evil in this country came from europe..get your facts straight.America is a land of all countries all nationalities.Britain is the root of all evil.Britain has been the cause of horrible oppresion and war..the world we live in today was built by the british war machine..read an effin history book before blaming someone else..the queen is a rat and her people follow like blind sheep..sound familar?it should.

Yeah, that's right.
The US are totally innocent, it's those nasty Brits.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

So you're saying that America is the "elite" group controlling the planet? Wow, keep watching your TV douchebag.

Seriously though, if you hate America so much, denounce all things American. Where is this ATS server hosted?

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Oh, boy! Another rant about the US.

If it wasn't for us, you would probably have been made to learn German twice during the last centurny
Then after those lessons, perhaps it would have been Russian.
Now don't get your hopes up that we will go away anytime near soon.
Somebody has to keep the Chinese at bay, and it sure as hell won't be any other single country but the USA.

And in a larger, more generous perspective, you could credit us for making the world over a far better place over all today that it would have been if any of the prior mentioned adversarys had their way with you and us.

(And sorry, I haven't read your rant.)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by RicketyCricket

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

So you're saying that America is the "elite" group controlling the planet? Wow, keep watching your TV douchebag.

Seriously though, if you hate America so much, denounce all things American. Where is this ATS server hosted?

I thought ATS was a global thing

Are you saying it's a US thing?
All non US members better quit, the yanks don't like us being here.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I didn't expect all those "angry" reactions, but I can clearly see that the "true nature of the American people" is coming up: never ever blame them, it always the fault of someone else.

Great, the brainwashing has worked perfectly, you guys are absolutely blind for the truth, now let's wait till the dollar is going to collapse, and your whole country will burn because the rest of the world will decalre war to you because they are pissed off by all the swindles.

You really have no clue how great the hate in the rest of the world is against America, and it's still growing. It is just a matter of time now !

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by BrianDamage

Referring to where the server is located, not the web site.

And cool your jets limey. I dont have anything negative to say about you, or your country's continued raping and terrorism of my ancestral homeland.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

And cool your jets limey. I dont have anything negative to say about you, or your country's continued raping and terrorism of my ancestral homeland.

Limey

Would you like to elaborate on what you mean by
"your country's continued raping and terrorism of my ancestral homeland."

In advance, thanks.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Well, actually it's going quite good in my country. low crime rates, low unemployment, no police brutality, everyone has got a insurance, good healthcare, really low homelessness and the best internet connection in the whole world

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

1. When the dollar crashes, all of you idiots will be #ed. Your retarded leaders all agreed on using the dollar as their own standard. Have fun wiping your ass with your useless currency. I know I will.

2. We know how much you hate us. We dont care. We have enough crap to deal with here, trying to right the wrongs that have already happened. And when YOUR country needs us, we will still be there, offering a hand, or some form of help. Whether it be monetary, logistic, military, or humanitarian aid, you know the US will come to your rescue, even though we all know you wouldnt even bat an eye if/when something happens here.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join