It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tea Party Candidate Herman Cain Turns His Back on the African-American Community

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oldnslo

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1

Originally posted by AngryOne
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

There is no such animal as Anti White Racism so stop right there.

WHAT PLANET ARE YOU LIVING ON?!?!?!?!?!?!??!

Since the LA Riots has there been any Caucasians attacked based upon their race?

Three black guys yelling "Obamas the Greatest", crossed Hollywood Blvd and attacked my son, his friend and his girlfriend, the weekend after BO's election. They struck the girl first and then all hell broke loose.

The Obama supporters got bloodied and a trip in a black and white by LA's finest for their efforts. A black couple that witnessed the situation told the police my son and friends were just minding their own business when these guys crossed and started the fight. Made the Los Angeles Times if you care to look it up!!

Right here on the streets of Los Angeles.

Your son and his crew should've filed a police report. This has nothing to do with Obama as your kid encountered some hooligan thugs.
edit on 20-3-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox
reply to post by hangedman13

Question.

What exactly makes Al Sharpton racist? I see this claim a lot, and it's generally pawned like "the sky is blue, water is wet, Al Sharpton's a racist."

So could you lay that out for me?

Shapton only cares about issues pertaining to the African American community and if you put yourself out there the way he has and ignore others from other skin colours means he is selective in choosing what Civil Rights fights he does while MLK fought for the freedom of all.

Rev Sharpton is a big fraud who is milking both sides by using the Race card.
line 2

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Hence why Michael Steele was fired as Chiar of The RNC because he was the "token black". No African Americans, Hispanics, Arabs, Indian GOP anywhere. Jindahl, seriously?

The GOP and Baggers are guilty by association.
edit on 18-3-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

You truly are blinded by your disgust for all that is Republican or Conservative aren't you? Or is it because someone other than a white male might actually believe in such principles that riles your emotions to such disgust?

"No African Americans, Hispanics, Arabs, Indian GOP anywhere....." Let us see how your claim holds up...
Marco Rubio - Cuban heritage
Tim Scott - Black
Nikki Haley - American Indian origins
Susana Martinez - Hispanic origins

I can tell you that republicans and democrats that are serious about electing true statesmen to elected positions probably don't look at color. They look at policies, beliefs, ideals and vision. Get off your race baiting high horse; you are in a losing argument here.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ownbestenemy

Hence why Michael Steele was fired as Chiar of The RNC because he was the "token black". No African Americans, Hispanics, Arabs, Indian GOP anywhere. Jindahl, seriously?

The GOP and Baggers are guilty by association.
edit on 18-3-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

You truly are blinded by your disgust for all that is Republican or Conservative aren't you? Or is it because someone other than a white male might actually believe in such principles that riles your emotions to such disgust?

"No African Americans, Hispanics, Arabs, Indian GOP anywhere....." Let us see how your claim holds up...
Marco Rubio - Cuban heritage
Tim Scott - Black
Nikki Haley - American Indian origins
Susana Martinez - Hispanic origins

I can tell you that republicans and democrats that are serious about electing true statesmen to elected positions probably don't look at color. They look at policies, beliefs, ideals and vision. Get off your race baiting high horse; you are in a losing argument here.

Out of roughly say, 10,000 GOP politicians currently in office less then 20 are non white further proving my point while the Dems have 25 minority persons per state and per jurisdiction.
edit on 24-3-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Who cares? Haven't you figured it out yet? The dems pretend to be on the poor colored people's sides, all the while reminding them to stay in the ghettos, smoking crack and living off welfare. And of course voting democrat.
edit on Thu, 24 Mar 2011 18:52:45 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL

Who cares? Haven't you figured it out yet? The dems pretend to be on the poor colored people's sides, all the while reminding them to stay in the ghettos, smoking crack and living off welfare. And of course voting democrat.
edit on Thu, 24 Mar 2011 18:52:45 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

My, my how moronic and stupid can one be? The GOP does not want anyone living or from the Ghetto to make something of themselves. The GOP sees persons who live in low income housing as slaves and the trash. Ah, I get it now, because ain't no person who lives in low income housing will ever vote GOP.

The GOP as caught in 04 in Ohio telling minorities that if you have cc debt, school debts, can't pay a poll tax you could not vote. The GOP uses voter intimidation every chance they get. The GOP tried pushing the lie that all African Americans were to get repirations if they voted Dem.

The topic of this thread is that a GOP Neo ConserviBagger who is African American has thrown fellow African Americans under the bus to get on the GOP ticket.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
A completely absurd assertion. The left is simply insane. Here is Cain:

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   

I could spend an hour or two and comprise a list of democrats screwing the people too, do you have a point? Or do you just like to bag on republicans? I notice you also like to bag on tea partiers, is that because now they are part of the republicans, or were you always hating on them? Did you even hear about them before they were on american MSM? Before they were infiltrated and taken over by republicans, the only big media that covered our tea party protests was RT. The original tea party movement wasn't a political party at all, it was a bunch of people that got together, with one idea in mind. Have protests all over the country, on the anniversery of the boston tea party, to bring awareness to the end the federal reserve movement. The minute the MSM started touting the TP as a political party I knew it was hijacked.

The point is TPTB have conned the GOP and will continue to exploit the masses using stupid things to keep us divided.

The ConserviBaggers is the modern American Nazi party. Just like how the GOP used the Evangelical movement to further it's cause and when they didn't matter anymore they were thrown under the bus and make no mistake the same will happen to The ConserviBaggers. The Dems when that occurs will welcome the entire Tea Party in with open arms and will not ever turn our backs on them for political gain.

The entire ConserviBaggers put party above nation and that is a master cause of all of our problems. At least the Dems will put ideaology aside to get things done.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Ok, have fun being divided and conquered lol....

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sestias
alternet.com

While stumping on the fundraising circuit in Nashua, New Hampshire last weekend, prospective Republican presidential candidate Herman Cain gave a speech right out of the black conservative playbook.

Cain spun a tale of his own childhood that was part Leave it to Beaver mated with a healthy dose of The Andy Griffith Show. He colorized these nostalgia-laden versions of Americana and whiteness -- lies wrapped around a fiction -- by adding an anecdote from his own experience as a young man encountering the evil that was Jim Crow America. In Cain's telling, he was denied admission to the University of Georgia based on his race,even though he ranked second in his high school class. Rather than show righteous anger and indignation at how his basic life chances were threatened by the (il)logic of white supremacy, Herman Cain "never lost faith in America" and oddly "found inspiration in the experience" as it reinforced the values his parents had instilled in him.

* * * * * (part of the article deleted because of length. Please read this part, though) * * * * *

I"

I feel two ways about this article.

1). There are, of course, a number of African Americans on the political right. Michael Steele gets most of the media attention but there are certainly others. I'm sure there are quite a few self-made men and women who truly believe that they have lifted themselves up by their own bootstraps and that anyone in America can do the same. The Horatio Alger story is one that we all have been raised with and I can understand why so many people want to believe they can rise to riches and perhaps fame through their own righteousness and perseverance.

We are Americans.

Mod edit : Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

edit on 28-3-2011 by xpert11 because: Mod Edit reduce quote size

edit on 28-3-2011 by xpert11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Why would I go outside and riot? I have all I need really. See me and my family have been planning ahead for a long time now. I would be either going to college, or retired next year at 30, had the housing bubble not popped before our house in NY could be paid off and sold. Not a big deal for me, but pops is getting old, it is a big deal for him. Only reason I am here now is because he is too old to do it all himself. I lost ~150 grand, same as him, but I can just shake it off and start over. Good thing about living here, property taxes are only around 500 bucks a year here. Was more than that per month in NY. So at minimum here we gotta make 500 bucks between the two of us, we grow our own greens, and hunt our own meat.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

According to the Neo Nazi ConserviBaggers you lost your savings because of no fault of your own yet you sit here defending to the death those azzhats. Get real!

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Are you retarded? I hate republicans, and I hate democrats. They are both the same thing. They are both the same thing. They are both liars. They are both liars.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Are you retarded? I hate republicans, and I hate democrats. They are both the same thing. They are both the same thing. They are both liars. They are both liars.

If you are really against both then spread the word on the internet and fully employ it,

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

I have been, no one seems to listen though. I am just a nutjob tinfoil hat wearing psycho afterall lol. My close family members, at least I can say that much I have woken up. I got tired of devoting most of my offtime handing out flyers and DVD's I burned.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

You are blacking out on me for telling you that protests are useless yet you want to put yourself out there without fully thinking the action through as this is what TPTB is encounting on, for us to go off half cocked without regard for our actions. Intelligencia must rule firmly and intelligent thought must dictate our course. Enough with this "Oneupmanship" that you have employed. Got it? Now get it!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join