It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

>>WE ARE UNDER ATTACK! Ask yourself 'WHY?'..<< Thread review

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

lol. I'm not always a[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2ed1e48406ad.gif[/atsimg]

or maybe I am. lets see

reply to post by Screwed

Originally posted by Screwed
I am really trying hard to understand all of the replies in this thread and the original which declare that he was just trying to get traffic to his website when.............HE NEVER PROVIDED A LINK!!!!!!!!! HELLOOOOOOO?????

Hello to you too. I will quote myself, from this comment, part of which was a reply to you.

This is a very well written story and a very good advertising gimmick to lead people to your site, without actually breaking any rules defined within the T&C. You found the loophole. Good job.
Apparently, you need it explained to you. His name is the name of his site. After posting a story such as that one, containing that much in-depth imaginative fiction, someone is bound to search his name and come across his site. This is what happened, and the link was posted. It's even possible that the person who posted the link, could even be the same person as the OP.

It is true none the less.
The truth?
The truth as I see it is.....
= opinion, not truth.

But, what lies underneath is a pig with an ability that no other pig has. The ability to spin silk out of his @$$!
You still frighten me.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Did anyone ever find the original again? It was a extremely interesting read that has disappeared off the internet.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join