It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

>>WE ARE UNDER ATTACK! Ask yourself 'WHY?'..<< Thread review

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hmm, that OP intrigued me. At first it looked as another long and boring post about reptilian/illuminati agenda. Not to say that those are stupid subjects, just that some people that are mentally unstable are getting too much into it, with bad consequences for their health. But when I realized that this was the only post that guy left on this thread/forum something else came to my mind.
I think that could be two things: either it is a flick about this new sci-fi alien movie that is in theaters right now, or the guy is part of that "fifth column" trying to warn us in a wierd way about something that is going to come. Not necessarily an alien invasion. In a way it reminds me of the hidden_hand's thread...

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Perhaps if the new member had read the T&C agreement he/she agreed to, they would have made a simple introduction thread, quickly met their 20 post requirement (is it 20, I forget?), then had a wonderful first thread.

But it never happens that way. They show up out of nowhere, copy & paste a huge intro post, then disappear.

Happens all the time...

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Are we allowed to unofficially open threads closed by moderators? I doubt this thread will be open for every long.

Since the OP never replied, I think he/she said all that they wanted. There was really nothing new in the thread anyways, I think they watched a lot of sensational internet videos and compiled it. Some of it seemed copy/pasted too.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
The problem is, it isn't actually a new member, so he apparently had no desire to make 20 posts first.

As Signals said, copy and paste. Also, he apparently was pasting the exact same fictional story into other forums. I only had to see 1, but I assume there are several others.

Seemed to me, as nothing more than a way to draw attention to his own site.
edit on 3/18/11 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
But there is something else: that same OP was posted at several forums. My question is why? The only answer would be so that as many people as possible could see it. But why? Only logical explanation is that it is some kind of warning or to ceate some kind of hype.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
What i wanted to reply there before realising the thread was closed..

His post reminds me of the Stargate Atlantis show where the "Wraith" (spelling?) feed on human life forms and herd them like cattle on various planets, not too far fetched for the open minded i guess. I mean, we eat cows too right? Have them in barns and keep them comfortable and well fed/happy until they get loaded onto trucks for mass slaughter.
edit on 18/3/11 by Romekje because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Maybe information needs to reach its goal faster and faster. Over the years, I have seen 20 min videos covering maybe 50 books I have read. It’s getting faster, but as we receive whatever information we need to take time to digest it and at the same time test it. This is a process we all need to go through, some are faster than others at it, so it’s difficult to generalize. One rule of the thumb is to simply say whatever you read or write your self is a fragmented part of the truth no matter what. An old friend 20 years ago said to me, it’s not so much the source of the information you receive that counts, but more so what have you managed to extract from the information of benefit. Many science fiction writers have opened our minds up to things that a couple of centuries ago, we would have not even been able to dream about. Surely if we are being manipulated as a race it would be something worthwhile knowing.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by ancientthunder
Maybe information needs to reach its goal faster and faster. Over the years, I have seen 20 min videos covering maybe 50 books I have read. It’s getting faster, but as we receive whatever information we need to take time to digest it and at the same time test it. This is a process we all need to go through, some are faster than others at it, so it’s difficult to generalize. One rule of the thumb is to simply say whatever you read or write your self is a fragmented part of the truth no matter what. An old friend 20 years ago said to me, it’s not so much the source of the information you receive that counts, but more so what have you managed to extract from the information of benefit. Many science fiction writers have opened our minds up to things that a couple of centuries ago, we would have not even been able to dream about. Surely if we are being manipulated as a race it would be something worthwhile knowing.

Although this is not closely related to the subject, it's one of the best posts I read in a while! Star for you my friend!

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Yeah I was interested in that thread and about to reply when I noticed it had been closed sometime during my reading of the OP.

What I wondered was whether the events he/she mentioned would come in April, May and August would lead up to the much mentioned October 28th date that I saw in Jan and Feb in the Dreams section of ATS at least enough times to grab my attention and if so how we'd use those earlier months as preparation for October.

I suppose I won't get those answers though now by the look of it. It's got me on alert though, more than if I hadn't read it. Sounds silly I know for a rational mind to say that but gut instinct should never be ignored should it?

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Yeah, Ask Yourselves Why?

Just love the name of his thread, guess who else wanted to make the population believe they were under attack:

"Naturally the common people don't want war: . That is understood. But, after all, it is the leaders of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."
--Goering at the Nuremberg Trials

His entire fear-mongering thread can now be observed from a new prism, knowing it for what it is .

Deny fear/ignorance

edit on 18-3-2011 by aboveATS because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Some of his quotes were also "altered" or "changed"

For example the original quote form J. Edgar Hoover he uses is:

"The individual is handicapped by coming face-to-face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists. The American mind simply has not come to a realization of the evil which has been introduced into our midst. It rejects even the assumption that human creatures could espouse a philosophy which must ultimately destroy all that is good and decent."

He uses this, which is changed:

"The individual is handicapped by coming face-to-face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists. The American mind simply has not come to a realization of the evil which has been introduced into our midst."

Really hate this kind of stuff which is based on nothing, changed or whateverrr.....

Good job ATS-team.
edit on 18-3-2011 by notimportant because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Heres a video from the guy.

It also appears he is a writer.
www.smashwords.com...

And has his own youtube channel
www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

I ask myself who or what. I loosely categorize them as alien, the part of the definition that signifies "different from us" They are invisible to the human eye in natural light but can be photographed in the light of dawn or twilight..They can be sensed, a crawling sensation in the area of the sinus....i think they are actually entering the space and it is sensitive enough to feel them. That is just an opinion.

the photograph is of me in front of my computer, the blue image is taken in a low light enviroment. The photo should be viewed by tilting your head to the left 90 degrees.. Sounds stupid, i know. We have vertical alignment with the earth but they seem to favor a horizonal alignment.

They are not subject to our limitations, they don't need oxygen, not affected by temperature and can pass through solid objects. These things i know.

I am pretty sure the attacks are for conquest, reclaiming territory that they occupied in the past. The society they intend to re-establish will be similar to that of the Maya. I am pretty sure their departure was the cause of the Maya diaspora. Again, my opinion.

They control from the top down, possess those that rule and those who enforce. They create a sense of hopelessness and inevitability to control the masses. They take over the opposition. To those who would fight, killing the human host does not kill them. There is never just one of them. What we perceive as a single creature is in reality many thousands, like a giant hornets nest in the guise of some creature they have known.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

If i can take a highlighter and illuminate these entities inside the dry cooling pond, in a just released photograph taken by reuters, i think you at least need to ask yourself, WHAT IF?

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
First of all,
I am really trying hard to understand all of the replies in this thread and the original which declare that he was just trying to get traffic to his website when.............HE NEVER PROVIDED A LINK!!!!!!!!!
HELLOOOOOOO?????

GOD DAMN people can be thick headed!!!!!

Now then,
I am not ashamed that I have come to the exact same conclusions completely independantly through years of research of my own. I am not very vocal about it until....well...Now, as it is too much for most people to wrap their heads around.

It is true none the less.
We have been infiltrated at every level of human society.
We have been programmed from birth to dis believe in Aliens and if we must believe in Aliens then
we are told that they MUST be from another PLANET and they must be short and Grey with huge heads and long arms and fingers. So,.....either way they are covered. You mind was put into a box from day one regarding these beings.

The truth?

The truth as I see it is.....
They look and sound just exactly like us!
Just like our special forces will wear the clothing of the locals in order to blend in to their environment and even go so far as to learn the language and yes.....even the dialect of the region, so too, these beings have found a way to incarnate into this world using people born of a certain genetic liniage which favors their origional host bodies because it has an abundance of that particular DNA built in.

When we cross a Pig with a Spider here on Earth we Don't necessarily end up with a spider pig that crawls around on Homer Simpsons walls, we get for all intents and purposes...........a pig!!! He will look just like a regular pig. He will still roll around in his own $**T just like a pig. But, what lies underneath is a pig with an ability that no other pig has.
The ability to spin silk out of his @$$!

The host bodies that they are using were most likely born here on earth to real mothers and fathers.
Mothers and fathers who were born with DNA passed on to them by their mothers and fathers. and on and on we go.
This DNA originally came from somewhere other than this Earth or from a species which we are not familiar with in the classic sense. This Special DNA allows them to merge with their host bodies at birht or before or...........well after.

They have cleverly infiltrated every level of society from the ground up and we never saw it coming.

WHY you ask????

If they wanted to kill us all they could have done so a long time ago.
If it was resources they wanted they could have taken THAT a long time ago.
What do they want?????????

The answer?

US!!!!

They want us. they want our life force. Our energy, and possibly the Gold we have amassed over the centuries as well.
There are more people alive today than at any other time in modern history.
They are here as harvesters of souls.
The harvest is about to begin. They were sent here to infiltrate and then polarize the masses. Separate the wheat from the Chaff. They have no use for those of us who insist on following the path of LOVE and service to others.
They have no use for those who are luke warm and neither live for love nor fear.
They need fearful,obediant,service to self oriented souls.
They have done their best to create a world full of these types of people.
They have succeeded.
When the crop is ready and it almost is, it will be time to collect the harvest and leave the rest of us to our own devices
for a time, maybe thousands of years, and then????? Start a new crop and begin the whole cycle over again.

The time is upon us my friends. The great harvest is about to begin.
Orient youselves towards love and do not be fearful. They want you to be afraid, VERY afraid!!!
Be the calm in the middle of the storm, it is the only way.
The only way to win this war for your soul is not to fight.
Do NOT play their game,
once you do, you automatically lose either way.
Jjust by the simple act of agreeing to play, YOU LOSE!!!!
You agree to play by not taking a stand and refusing to play!
Sort of agreeing by default.

Take your stand NOW!!! Before it is too late.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

Look up a member called Brianegan, I have a feeling you two will get along very well

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Did anyone happen to copy his thread post? It was the only long one I have ever read all the way through. I wish I had saved a copy.

6 years ago had I read that I would have thought that guy has serious social / mental issues. As ludicrous as I may sound, I am seriously open-minded to his thoughts now. All I know is that it feels like something is definitely up and we are in the dark. No human I know could act evil to wage war and destruction as described in his post.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by FX44rice
Did anyone happen to copy his thread post? It was the only long one I have ever read all the way through. I wish I had saved a copy.

6 years ago had I read that I would have thought that guy has serious social / mental issues. As ludicrous as I may sound, I am seriously open-minded to his thoughts now. All I know is that it feels like something is definitely up and we are in the dark. No human I know could act evil to wage war and destruction as described in his post.

Exactly my thoughts too. It made a ton of sense to me like my gut instinct was telling me "holy crap, the last few months have been leading to this thread" and next thing I know, he disappears after posting it and the thread's locked

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles
The problem is, it isn't actually a new member, so he apparently had no desire to make 20 posts first.

As Signals said, copy and paste. Also, he apparently was pasting the exact same fictional story into other forums. I only had to see 1, but I assume there are several others.

Seemed to me, as nothing more than a way to draw attention to his own site.
edit on 3/18/11 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

Hey, you and I agreed on something...

Maybe there is a chance for peace in the world

top topics

<<   2 >>

join