It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey guys, my name is Will!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Whats going on guys? Figured I should probably make one of these, I just made my account today. I have been following this site for about half a year now, I find it extremely interesting. Not to mention people are actually nice to each other, and have manners.

any ways, some information about myself, post some about yourself, I would love to see it!

Yeah so poop and butts

Government is evil
Drawing
Running
System of a Down
Ditch
16 Years old
Pendulum
Rise Against
Vegetarian
Working out
Artificial Sweetener Combat Extraterrestrial
Halo 3
Working Out
30 Seconds to Mars
Ju Ju Vannoy
Foods Spencer
Jimothy Pruett
The Game

Haha, by the way, I am pretty crazy, I love to make people see how fun it is to do insane things. Add me on Facebook if you wish, I am on there more-

www.facebook.com...

Peace to everyone!

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Whatsup buddy welcome to the ATS community! It's a sick site right? It's pretty good that a 16 year old is on this because so many kids your age don't have any idea what's going on! But welcome!

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by WillNiendick

Hi Will. And welcome to ATS! I also think that it is great to see the younger generation interested in what is REALLY going on in this place we call Earth!
edit on 10/25/2010 by cloudwatcher because: btw, added u to facebook

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Rise Against

...I assume you are saying you like them..If so, You got good taste.

Anyway, welcome to ATS! Hope you enjoy it here.

Cya around.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

Haha, I love how your name is 'Rising Against', thats awesome.

And yeah guys, I really do agree that people in my generation really do need to wake up, if you guys knew how bad some of the kids at my school are.. *shudder*

But, not trying to be a judging nerd

Thanks for the welcome!

(I am listening to Rise Against now!)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   

And yeah guys, I really do agree that people in my generation really do need to wake up, if you guys knew how bad some of the kids at my school are.. *shudder*

I'm not long out of school as well and believe me, most of the people I knew at school were close minded and believed everything they heard on TV as well. It was depressing at times. Thankfully though we have a website like ATS to discuss these types of topics on a regular basis - the ones which need to be discussed at length.

And trust me when I say there is absolutely a ton of "awake" people of our age on this site too. Really, you would be surprised.

edit on 18-3-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Hey Will...Does your mother know you're here? Anywho...welcome aboard and remember everything is a conspiracy.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

Haha, I really so hope so. I have talked to a few people at my school, they knew about the Pineal gland and such, which I thought was freaking awesome, but had no idea about other things

Oh well, nothing I could do anyways.

NOW, TIME TO TRY AN FIGURE OUT AVATARS!!

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
As a medical student I can tell you that the pineal gland has more of a function than we even know. It's a crazy little gland that's all I have to say 8]

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Hi! Will, welcome to you friend. hope you will be an added force being young and with a fresh view of the way things are in the world today.
See you in a thread later...

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   

welcome to the community I hope you enjoy your stay, though you may wish to reconsider associating your ats account with your facebook account... be careful with your personal info...

Peace,
-B.M

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by B.Morrison

welcome to the community I hope you enjoy your stay, though you may wish to reconsider associating your ats account with your facebook account... be careful with your personal info...

Peace,
-B.M

Haha thanks for the welcome, I appreciate it!

And I was hesitant to include that, but I figured people on this site are not going to do anything with it. The worst they would do is creep on my information or pictures. But hey, that's all it is, pictures and opinions!

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS look forward to seeing you around the forums

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by pez1975

Appreciate it

top topics

join