It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Denver radiation levels going up right now

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by thegoods724

I find it odd that nobody has mentioned in this thread that there are FIVE military installations right in that area, including Cheyenne Mountain (NORAD)...

Fort Carson/ Fountain are located just south of Colorado Springs.

The Air Force Academy is located on the North side of Colorado Springs.

Cheyene Mountain / NORAD is located on the East side of Colorado Springs. The base is located in the Mountian.

Peterson Air Force Base is located on the East side of Colorado Springs, East of Powers Blvd.

Scheiver Air Force Base is located just East of Colorado Springs.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I have been monitoring radiationnetwork.com only for a few days and though at times it drops in the 50's, I noticed it hangs out in the 70's even low 80's... Some poster mentions that it's normal..

Here's another similar site that I would you guys like for you to peruse: www.blackcatsystems.com...

I've seen Denver go as high as 41 today.

Not surprising considering that the jet stream is concentrated over Colorado right now (as of 0600Z): squall.sfsu.edu...

I think we are definitely are 'starting' to be affected by Japan right now in Denver.
Now, will it intensify ? I have the feeling it will (provided the jet stream stays in the area).

Personally, I keep monitoring this very closely and am starting to pack already.

My best suggestion: Don't wait too long. If it goes on TV, forget it! 76 will be totally jammed pack!

Keep us posted guys. Good luck to all.
ps: I think there are safer places in the world to live than this disgusting and extremely polluted place anyway.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
The winds must have turned...
All night it's been in the low 40's on the www.blackcatsystems.com... website and since 8AM, it's dropped in the high 20's...

Go figure!

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join