It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan nuclear fallout prediction! (I Ching)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
For last few days I've been feeling blue, not sleeping well, can't stop thinking how I'm somehow disconnected from this event... happening NOW a potential nuclear disaster. People dead or dying as I'm typing this, then it hit me few hours ago and it hit hard. I shed some tears as I was watching videos from people holding on to their lives, people homeless and not sure what's going to happen next. Every second probably feels like hours.

I decided to do a meditation to clear my mind and heart. I then felt this connection, felt the feelings of those in Japan right now, decided to ask I Ching what is going to happen with this nuclear event and the people...

I use a website "http://www.ichingonline.net/".
I have no clue how to actually do a reading, but this site has been helping me predict very true events in the past decade. So i after this deep meditation I decided to ask I Ching...

"What is going to happen to nuclear fallout in Japan?" I don't know why I worded this way, just came out that way. Then I see the most strange response I've ever seen...

What do you make of this? Being close to 2012 and the "new age" coming...

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I just asked

will japan be okay?

got this

Cast Hexagram:

23 - Twenty-Three
Po / Splitting Apart

The weight of the Mountain presses down upon a weak foundation of Earth:
The Superior Person will use this time of oppression to attend to the needs of those less fortunate.

Any action would be ill-timed.
Stand fast.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

This is a situation easily mistaken for Stagnation (Hexagram 12) or Revolution (Hexagram 49).
It just depends on which side you're on.
During a time of Stagnation, human worms invade to feed on the decay.
During a time of Revolution, oppression is being overthrown.
But in this situation, oppressors are violently seizing power.
Pay special heed when you receive this hexagram, because the oracle is often warning you of a situation of which you are totally unaware.
You are about to be blindsided.

creepy, especially the first part

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I typed " Is my town safe "
I got a load of nonsense like yourself

Its a toy...it makes random sentences and your supposed to interpret them...i see nothing in any of them to be honest..just looks like a load of random nonsense...probably copied from the bible???? lol

EDIT: I typed the same question as the above poster and got something completely different...im sure if you ask the same question enough you will get something that matches the situation

Cast Hexagram:

50 - Fifty
Ting / The Caldron

Fire rises hot and bright from the Wood beneath the sacrificial caldron:
The Superior Person positions himself correctly within the flow of Cosmic forces.

Supreme Accomplishment.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Your needs are coming into harmony with the requirements of the Cosmos.
Blending brilliantly with the Dance of Life, you are becoming an actual element of Cosmic Law.
Your goals will now be realized because you no longer cut against the Cosmic grain; you are no longer swimming against the flow of the Tao.
You are acquiring an intuitive sense of what can and cannot be, and aligning your efforts accordingly.
edit on 17-3-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I just went to the site and asked "Can I eat my couch?"

I got hexagram 49, revolution (sorry, I can't seem to get a screen shot).

Highlights:

"Fire ignites within the lake..." I guess that means I'll get indigestion!
"The support you need will come only after the deed is done." Maybe someone will come by and burp me?
"...you will have to bring about this necessary change alone." No couch for you! Mine, all mine!

Yeah, its a toy. Make of it what you will.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I asked.....what cheese is best, cheddar or dairlylea slices?

So if this worked it would state a reason....and give me an explanation for the reason it came to...but noooooo it came out with this :

T'ung Jên / Social Mechanism

Heaven reflects the Flame of clarity:
The Superior Person analyzes the various levels and working parts of the social structure, and uses them to advantage.

Success if you keep to your course.
You may cross to the far shore.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

This is a matter of Positioning -- not only yourself, but others as well.
There are niches to be filled, potentials to be realized, right livelihoods to be found.
You are not building a new organization, but shoring up an existing infrastructure.
It's worth the effort, because it will provide union, community, and an ironclad alliance.

Soooooo.......its nonsense constructed by random terms, it speaks no truth...what has any of the above got to do with cheese?????

And then....How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood??

Chieh / Limitations

Waters difficult to keep within the Lake's banks:
The Superior Person examines the nature of virtue and makes himself a standard that can be followed.

Self-discipline brings success; but restraints too binding bring self-defeat.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Cultivating the proper disciplines and the proper degree of discipline are the concerns of this hexagram.
By limiting options, you may give more attention to priorities.
One who is all over the map is no less lost than one without a map.
Avoid asceticism, however.
Deprivation is not wise discipline.
The key here is regulation, not restriction.

Its nothing more than a toy.......its not even a very good one lol.
The op states they have used this in the past to predict things....HOW?? If it cant answer simple questions, like what cheese is better, can i eat my couch, and the wood chucking ability of a woodchuck...how could it possibly predict anything?
This isnt a personal attack on the OP...i just find it weird that anyone would take any of it seriously...especially as a member of ATS

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Well gotta take everything with a grain of salt, but what you ask for is what you get. With I Ching i think it can be very accurate prediction. It is one of the oldest type of reading. In fact most Chinese tycoons today use I Ching on a ritual bases. I guess you intent silly questions and you get silly answers. Intent something intuitively and you'll get an fairly accurate answer. it is is not an straight answer, but it will give you room to interpret. Even Terence Mckenna used I Ching in his software program to predict time line zero, where 2012 prediction states something major will happen.

Anyhow it has worked for me my entire life!

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
The I Ching or "Book of Changes"
Is Chinese, not Japanese.
Both are different cultures, adhering to different thoughts.

Just a friendly heads up.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
The sofa test and the cheese test are silly and anyone who thinks that discredits the I-Ching is really a cheese puff sitting on a couch.

However, the OP's question is a valid question and the response is unbelievable as it pertains to the actual people of Japan and what they have gone through and what they are going through. Very uncanny wording.

The next person's question in regards to Japan! Very much a true statement in the beginning part.

The "My home town" question is too vague and probably too self centered since it really should be about Japan.

I asked one myself and I got a vague response, enough for me to clarify, and uncannily I got my answer! I need to be more humble than I am and accept the gift that is coming even if it isn't want I want or need.

Very cool site, thanks I enjoyed that in light of the turmoil that abounds.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

What was that? I couldn't hear you.

I was busy eating nachos and cheese...while sitting on my couch.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by notsofunnyguy
reply to post by Greensage

What was that? I couldn't hear you.

I was busy eating nachos and cheese...while sitting on my couch.

I think the probing feeling you're getting is the remote!
Too funny!

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
I asked.....what cheese is best, cheddar or dairlylea slices?

So if this worked it would state a reason....and give me an explanation for the reason it came to...but noooooo it came out with this :

T'ung Jên / Social Mechanism

Heaven reflects the Flame of clarity:
The Superior Person analyzes the various levels and working parts of the social structure, and uses them to advantage.

Success if you keep to your course.
You may cross to the far shore.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

This is a matter of Positioning -- not only yourself, but others as well.
There are niches to be filled, potentials to be realized, right livelihoods to be found.
You are not building a new organization, but shoring up an existing infrastructure.
It's worth the effort, because it will provide union, community, and an ironclad alliance.

Soooooo.......its nonsense constructed by random terms, it speaks no truth...what has any of the above got to do with cheese?????

And then....How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood??

Chieh / Limitations

Waters difficult to keep within the Lake's banks:
The Superior Person examines the nature of virtue and makes himself a standard that can be followed.

Self-discipline brings success; but restraints too binding bring self-defeat.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Cultivating the proper disciplines and the proper degree of discipline are the concerns of this hexagram.
By limiting options, you may give more attention to priorities.
One who is all over the map is no less lost than one without a map.
Avoid asceticism, however.
Deprivation is not wise discipline.
The key here is regulation, not restriction.

Its nothing more than a toy.......its not even a very good one lol.
The op states they have used this in the past to predict things....HOW?? If it cant answer simple questions, like what cheese is better, can i eat my couch, and the wood chucking ability of a woodchuck...how could it possibly predict anything?
This isnt a personal attack on the OP...i just find it weird that anyone would take any of it seriously...especially as a member of ATS

No its telling you the correct answer. There is no cheese the best. The cheese you prefer that is. It is your course
edit on 18-3-2011 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Excellent -

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I asked what is going to happen.

Can you see the answer?

I diced by hand

Next question I ask was

Will we unite?

Both questions. All changing lines? 2same answers.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I'm a S/E Tarot reader who very rarely does readings for her own self . I used two different decks of cards to ask what would ultimately happen regarding the nuclear plant issue and both sets of cards were saying everything was going to be allright, rather than the issue turning into some SHTF scenario along the lines of what many of us (including myself) have speculated about. They suggested solutions would be found and harmony would prevail .
I was very surprised with the answers to be honest as they were not what I was expecting. At the same time they could be wrong - I have a hard time totally trusting answers they give me for questions I myself ask, as sometimes maybe my subconscious mind effects the results. This is why I no longer read for myself except for rare occasions and then it's only out of curiosity to see what they say and if it agrees with what actually pans out in the end.
So this is probably a pointless post but anyway..............

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Now I asked

I am an dog, have advice?

again same answer as the previous 3.

Everybody gets the same answer again and again, not?

Now i kno for sure its nonsence

Now I asked will i breathe again( inhale real freedom)?

4times in an row the same answer

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by notsofunnyguy

I haven't laughed in days, but your results certainly got a chuckle from me. Thanks for sharing, oh, and if you need burping, I'll be right over!

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I asked:free Japan?

new topics

top topics

join