It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BBC claiming fallout in the USA?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Thought this video deserved a thread of it's own.

www.youtube.com...

Where did this story go? Why was it taken off? Story was at lunchtime today, now it's nowhere to be seen.

Anyone got answers??

EDIT: I have a feeling my video could "disappear" please copy. I have a feeling this could be important.

edit on 17-3-2011 by theghosthunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Tokyo Passengers Trigger U.S. Airport Detectors, N.Y. Post Says
www.bloomberg.com...

Radiation detectors at Dallas-Fort Worth and Chicago O’Hare airports were triggered when passengers from flights that started in Tokyo passed through customs, the New York Post reported.

Tests at Dallas-Fort Worth indicated low radiation levels in travelers’ luggage and in the aircraft’s cabin filtration system; no passengers were quarantined, the newspaper said.

Details of the incident at O’Hare weren’t immediately clear, the Post said.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

This is not good. Apparently the media outlets are being silenced.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
hmm this is very interesting, unless some guy is trying to pull a prank on us.
You can edit anything these days.
I mean just look at what i just did just to prove that and it only took me about 5 minutes?

Yes the link works, but it will send me to: www.bbc.co.uk...

So i'll ask the big question. Why didn't he/she click on the link?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Come on people, we need to know the truth! Why is the truth being covered up??

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by LetsBringIt

Well have you a video to prove you didnt photoshop that?

(And honestly, I have no idea anyway how you would go about video editing anything etc etc)
edit on 17-3-2011 by theghosthunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by theghosthunter

i dont know of any good recording devices tbh but if anyone is willing to show me in the right direction then sure i would be willing to make a video.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
We're just sitting ducks. While we all get a healthy dose of radiation, our political leaders will be in their bunkers eating caviar and laughing at us stooges. It's the same reason Japan's government won't inform it's citizens about the extent of the damage at it nuclear reactors. I guess they look at this event as a way to reduce the population of the planet.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by LetsBringIt

Convenient huh? No but seriously, I wouldn't know where to start to fake something like this - I just think there's something up here, something big. There's some sort of cover up.

Peace.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
The fact remains that nuclear fallout HAS reached the USA but the media outlets have been silenced as my OP shows.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeRpeons
We're just sitting ducks. While we all get a healthy dose of radiation, our political leaders will be in their bunkers eating caviar and laughing at us stooges. It's the same reason Japan's government won't inform it's citizens about the extent of the damage at it nuclear reactors. I guess they look at this event as a way to reduce the population of the planet.

I agree but I hope it's not caviar they are eating. I understand Barry is fond of Kobe beef, I hope he has enough fresh meat to share with everyone in the bunker.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Teatime!!

Tea & Radiation

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I think this is an important thread. I think there are 3 options here....

1. OP is pulling a hoax. I get the feeling he isn't, but it would be nice if somebody else could at least verify they saw the same story before it was pulled. No offense OP - there are just a lot of sad hoaxers out there

2. Whoever wrote the story got carried away and they quickly pulled it for something less sensational.

3. They were forced to pull the story by "TPTB"

My money is option 2, so far.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I'm thinking it's either 2 or 3 to be honest. It's no hoax - there's no reason to hoax - it's already a fact that radiation has reached the USA. The question is why the BBC pulled the story?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

It's pretty simple, i've talked to my friend about a good free video recorder and he suggested to me hypercam 2. I have already created the video, unfortunately though the upload to youtube is going to take around about 60 minute (according to youtube) and i dont know what kind of quality the video will be. But yeah i would like to show people that it is rather easy to edit things.

Due to me being on a conspiracy forum im open to almost everything but im skeptical on this due to first hand experience on editing some basic stuff which is only temporary and only for oneself. (in other words if i edit it the way i edited it in the video (which i hope will be soon uploaded) the whole website wouldn't just change for everyone around the world, it would only change for me.)

Do you know who the uploader is personally? (could be a attempt at fear mongering) and why didnt they actually click on the link itself?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Strange. You'd think there would be more internet chatter about it.
The OP seems to be the only one who managed to see the BBC article.

Sorry, not the OP. The youtube poster.
Sorry, the OP, who is the youtube poster.

edit on 3/17/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/17/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
The Black Cat Systems radiation readings page has a new line put on their page today.

Are your friends panicked by media coverage of the event? Share this page so they can see things are normal

www.blackcatsystems.com...

That suggests to me that the readings might be more of a show than the real thing. After all, how can they guarantee the readings will actually be within an assurance level low?

So far only Pheonix is showing levels of concern on the only other network I was checking out. I caught a 76 reading only moments ago. The problem with radiation is bound to be similar to trans-fats, there is no "safe" upper level. It's stated that 2 grams a day is the upper limit anyone should consume, but no amount of it is safe. To even list it on food labels is to dress up a poison that exists within the food we eat. For that reason, I concern with even the low levels I've been made aware of in the past couple of weeks. ELF towers? Cell phones frequencies? I think our problems run deeper that fallout clouds when all of this is over, which I pray is soon.

www.radiationnetwork.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Hey guys, I'm the youtube poster. I posted that video. That's the website as I seen it - when I clicked on the link there, it was 404 page not found, so it seems the story was scrapped altogether.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
If mimimal amounts of raditation have reached the USA....
Where else has it gotten to?
Those in power want people glowing if this was an unnatural occurence.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Right. You took the time to make a video showing the headline and you never clicked on the link until after doing so.

You are the only person. The only conspiracy theorist to have seen it. Right.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join