It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To the fleet above my head

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brianegan

Originally posted by DragonriderGal
So you're ignoring me then because what I see in the racial unconscious doesn't fit with the information you're getting or 'understanding'? Where exactly are you getting your info anyway?

What do you wish me to respond to......The expectation filled questions that you already desire specific anwers to or the incinuation that I may be incorrect about the words that use?

Either one doesnt seem to intelligent to engage now does it?

Well, I do really want to know where you're getting your info... Are you SURE it isn't being tampered with? And if so, how do you know?
edit on 6-6-2011 by DragonriderGal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Seek. Immediate. Mental. Help.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I found the Ops original post written beautifully. SF

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

I do not suffer from mental illness......I enjoy every minute of it.....
No meds here though....Not sure that I was meant to be surpressed.....

Thanks, this resonates with me. You sound quite knowledgeable, let me know if I correctly summarize the main aspect of your text:

The role of the individuals to whom you speak are tasked to perpetrate negativity because it is important for us to have an anchor on which to focus our energies. With too much positivity, or no hardship, we would just become complacent and lost.

However, you argue that many of us have now, or are on the verge, of coming to a point where we understand this concept and the necessity of their purpose. Therefore, with this understanding, they should disclose their presence so that we can work together for our mutual benefit.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
To the fleet above my head,I will be needing about twenty five rerserved tickets for my posse,or im just not flying that thing for you.

This guy doesnt get that there really is a fleet over our heads,if he had a resource he would reveal it without further discourse.

The ships are flown using focused directed thought.

Humans are inside of them.

Negativity isnt natural and we dont require it at all ,NEGATIVITY is only required by religons and their people who want to lie to you about the illusion they call god.Without the third option of divinity or THE GOD ILLUSION,there is no requirement for forgivenss therefore no NEED FOR EVIL TO EXIST.But to participate in the ritual mayhem and negativity of religon you must admit a lie,that you are not perfect,then you must admit you sin,which isnt possible because YOU WERE BORN PERFECT.

Nature requires no negativity ,only growth and there is nothing negative about growth,the special brand of evil religon fosters cannot be compared to natures progressive path towards perfect,but religons evil is selfserving and selfpropogating and designed by and inflicted upon,man,NO GOD EXISTS TO CREATE OR PROPOGATE EVIL-----MEN MUST DO THAT..

So no,we dont need negativity to ground ourselves ,unless we want to take part in the organised,intended and currently occuring genocide being propogated against the human race by MEN.Greedy men .

If an animal starves because nature hasnt provided the resources needed to maintain the animal in its current form and there is nothing negative about the animal starving and being recycled into nature,from where it came.This is called progress.

If a human being starves because other humans turn a blind eye based on a concept of individuality ,created and fostered through the iintentional application of an illusionalry diety or divinity concept,THEN A CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY HAS OCCURED .

This is EVIL.Created through the intentional creation and manipulaton of human emotional dynamics.This is religon,ALL RELIGON.

Nature doesnt create evil,MEN create evil--SICK DELUDED MEN WHO ARE UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF THE VIRAL DISEASE CALLED RELIGON.

If there is no concept of divinity and forgiveness,then there is no impetus to continue the cycle of creating evil in the search for forgiveness which IS AN ILLUSION AS THE DIVINITY IS.

No reason for evil,if there is no concept motivating you to cause negativity to support your cult or illusion by manifesting real dynamics in our physical world---you simply would never do it because the idea of evil would never occur to you.

This is what happened to Adam and Eve.

They became aware of how to manifest ther thoughts into physical reality.And began to manifest things based on the concept of negativity or contrary action to validate ones existence,as opposed topositivity or harmonic action.

I was abducted by humans you would think were gods and aliens.

listen,there are only two options available for humans to build their realitys from,ONLY TWO MATERIALS NATURE PROVIDES,they are the physical world we live on and the CUMULITIVE REALITY ALL HUMANS SHARE BY VIRTUE OF BIRTH AND EXISTANCE,A REALITY WE PARTICIPATE IN THROUGH THE FOCUSED AND DIRECTED EXPRESSION OF OUR FREE WILL WITHIN THAT ENVIRONMENT OF A CUMULATIVE REALTY SHARED BY EVERY SINGLE HUMAN IN THE UNIVERSE.

If you choose to become a hemit in the wilderness and reject humanity ,YOU ARE OUT OF LUCK PAL,because you cannot do it,even if you are alone every time you form a thought and then manifest it as an action in the physical world you are being HUMAN AND CONNECTING TO ALL OF HUMANITY THROUGH YOUR ACTIONS.

So you see,every time you cut a tree,or eat a berry,or kill an animal for food,or even shout out loud,you are manifesting your free will in a focused directed manner within humanities cumulative reality,AND IF YOU WERENT YOU WOULDNT HEAR YOUR OWN SHOUT BECAUSE YOU MY TINY LITTLE FRIEND WOULD NOT EXIST.

Because you are not and never were AND MORE IMPORTANTLY NEVER CAN BE AN INDIVIDUAL AS RELIGONS HAVE LIED TO YOU AND TOLD YOU YOU CAN BE.

Do you see,they have tasked you with the impossible ,and every time you fail they use your failure as evidence of your own imperfection and demonstrate this illusionary imperfection as the impetus to encourage or manipulate you into continuing the cycle of creating and manifesting evil or negativity.

edit on 7-6-2011 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by one4all

I enjoy your threads brianegan ,you are listening to your inner voice as it screams out that something doesnt seem right,and you are doing your absolute best using the three tools you have in your tool box to fix the mental and spiritual leak.

Tool #1 The physical world

Tool#2 The cumulative reality we all share

Tool#3 Divinty or god or religon

Why dont you try this,I like your direction,so try this,brianegan,take any one of the three tools OUT of your toolbox and ask yourself all the same questions ,then review the answers you find using just two of the tool we listed.Then do it again with just two more in a different combonation until you have tried all of them.

Please dont be shocked and awed by what you find and as soon as you realise where you belong ,REMEMBER YOU ARE NOT ALONE AND I AND BILLIONS OF OTHERS ARE HERE TO HELP YOU ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS.

I will be here to answer your questions as you have answered mine.

When do we as humans feel the most alone?When do we feel them most DISCONNECTED FROM EVERYONE ELSE??When in nature do we feel the most INDIVIDUAL if you will,remember there is no such concept ---ALONE IS A LIE IT ISNT POSSIBLE JUST THE FEELING IS POSSIBLE---

Could it be when we are hurt?Could this be when we are the most vulnerable,could this be the tiny crack in our spiritual armour that this sick little virus sneaks through to set up house in our lives??

Does religon SEEK US OUT WHEN WE ARE HURT LIKE A MOSQUITO SMELLING THE CO2 WE EXHALE?Do our negative emotions we create when we are hurt draw this illness towards us,and if so what do you think the cure might be?

When we are hurt we need to turn to other people as soon as possible to heal ourselves,religons put on a front or an advertisement that lures you in by using a LARGE GROUP OF HUMANS AS THE BAIT.

groups of Humans that religous leaders very well know HAPPEN TO BE THE CURE WE ARE NATURALLY SEEKING.

Then when you have been lured within a certain tactical emotional distance religon pounces upon your weakened spirit.

And indoctrinates you into an illusionary state in which you believe you are imperfect and permanently damaged and that you will require assistance for the rest of your natural existance.

assistance that must come from the large group of people who made you feel better as soon as you were amongst them and their positive energy.

What you arent told is that you are only being comforted by about ten percent of the positive energy that this large group of people could and should be offering you you arent told that this large group of people are really under the most dangerous influence nature allows.

The influence of man.

You are not getting a helping hand from these brainwashed people,you are getting sick yourself.

They are themselves given over to this disease,and as such can only pull you into their reality with them,they dont see that the reason they can all only give ten percent of what they could give is that THE RELIGOUS VIRUS HAS SAPPED 90% OF THEIR SPIRITUAL ENERGY AND IT IS USING THIS ENERGY AGAINST THE HUMANS IT CLAIMS TO SUPPORT.

Now the sweet part,there is NO GOD,so where do you think that the 90% of the spiritual energy which we ALL MANIFEST INTO PHYSICAL ENERGY AND EFFORT AND ACTION,that is being STOLEN---OR HARNESSED by the churches ,IS GOING TO???

Where does this energy and action within our physical world that these millions of people manifest GOING??

STRAIGHT INTO DOLLAR BILLS AND GOLD COINS AND THEN INTO THE STOMACHS AND LUNGS AND BANK ACCOUNTS OF THE EDUCATED AND INFORMED HUMANS.

This is theft,from humanity,this is a crime against humanity and must be viewed as such.

So once again,how badly do we need negativity??And what the hades do you mean by "need it to ground ourselves",maybe need it to put ourselves into the ground,ha ha ha.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by one4all

First of all, I think we differ in one major respect, which lies in our answer to the question of what is the nature of the human experience.

I am not going to argue with you about organized religion. We are basically in agreement on this. Religion is just a tool used by people in positions of power in order to bend a large number of people to their way of thinking, it would be a mistake to give something so influenced by man the assumption of being truth. However, I differ in opinion from you when I say that this doesn't necessarily mean that there isn't some base element of truth in it. We must ask ourselves, why has organized religion been so prominent in the past? It is because it speaks to a natural tendency in humans to seek answers to questions about the meaning of their existence. Organized religion is a source of refuge for many people because it provides a pre-made set of answers to these questions along with the luxury of not having to seek the answers for one's self. The spiritual aspect of humans and organized religion are not synonymous. True spirituality is about freedom, not control.

In my opinion, outright denying any possibility of a greater meaning to existence is not too different from accepting the truths of an organized religion. Either way, you are providing pre-set answers to these fundamental questions and placing your own limitations on reality. You are not giving yourself the possibility to consider that reality is not as cut and dry as you make it out to be, and you actively limit your own potential as an individual to affect change around you. One of my favorite quotes, was from a smart man by the name of Socrates: "I am the wisest man in the world because i know one thing. That i know nothing."

When I said that hardship grounds us, what I was referring to was the fact that it encourages us to engage our reality without being limited by our attempts to place restrictions on it, it encourages the idea of the unknown. Without the harshness of the world around us, we would not have a desire to improve ourselves or a way to focus our energies. All there would be is to either endlessly ponder the meaning of existence, or just absently meander our way through it.

The true spiritual side of humans does not lie in religion, but rather religion is an unfortunate result of that aspect. And if you were referring to me as your tiny friend, please don't, it implies an arrogance that you have all the answers and that every one else is mistaken. I find this very unlikely.

edit on 7-6-2011 by beansanmash because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Beansanmash,religons as we know them today,as in major ones,all come from a common origin.

This origin is not religous at all,and it is undeniably common.

To understand me you need to take a leap of faith---ha ha ha--sorry--.

Take your handy dandy christian bible--doesnt matter which flavour you choose.

Take a highlighter pen,AND CROSS OUT EVERY WORD IN THE BOOK THAT HAS TO DO WITH EMOTION OR OPINION OR WHOSE ORIGIN OR INTENT IS TO CREATE THE PLATFORM OR KERNAL FOR AN EMOTIONAL DYNAMIC TO OCCUR.

Got that?EVERY WORD.

Dont worry there will be lots of words left over.

now ask your muslim neighbor to do the same with the Koran,same rules as you.

Then ask your friend from India and his friend from China to do the same things.

Wait a second ,I JUST FELT THE WORLD SHAKE.

This is called reverse extrapolation.

When you are done you will all have parts of the true story of humanities history and when you compare each of your decoded doctrines or books AND SEE THE UNDENIABLE PROOF OF OUR COMMON BOND FORGED THROUGH DESTRUCTION----you may decide to seek high ground soon.

The bible,koran,ect,ect---all originate from a history book ,from a common history book.

Simple undeniable fact----either someone GAVE people all over the planet the same history book,or the history book was written by people spread out all over the earth at the same time UNDER THE EXACT SAME CIRCUMSTANCES.

Read the good books.

And hit Walmart with your credit card and buy as much long term storage food as you can and seek high ground.

When you say hardship i hear emotional interaction between humans,this is inevitably a comfortable feeling for us which is why you will often see humans defy even their own lives by joining a terminally fated GROUP of others.

In nature a gazelle running for its life on the sierra is not suffering hardship,it is fulfilling its own experience with all of its energy,COMPLETELY,right to the last step and the last breath before the lion takes its light,it is fulfilling its role,not suffering hardship.Chain it to a post and make it watch the lions close in while it struggles mentally to do what instinct tells it AND THEN IT IS SUFFERING HARDSHIP.I understand your context ,thank you for taking the time to explain,I appreciate it.

edit on 8-6-2011 by one4all because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-6-2011 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   
my shoulders don't hurt, however my forearms do, because all the fapping I've been doing in this nutty albeit interesting thread.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Codered88

Happy you found it interesting
There are lot of other threads of Brian you might find interesting as well, also feel free to ask any questions along the way, we will be there
You might also want to listen to some of his music: LINK
If you listen with an open heart it will move you

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bachrk
I found the Ops original post written beautifully. SF

I know he will be very happy to hear that

As I wrote just in the above post, there are other threads of him you might find interesting.
Be welcome to ask questions...
Also the music (link above) might resoate with you

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Trying to appeal to thier better natures is almost impossible, in thier eyes, they have no other alternative.

Basically, to explain them:

Imagine a technologically advanced race, that had become obsessed with the extention of physical life, so absorbed in technology, that ideas such as "faith" as well as "God" as well as the "afterlife" became distant memories in thier being. They were able to artificially clone themselves, and artificially transfer thier astral beings from one body to another. Although the astral being is a part of the after life, it is only when the astral being completley dissolves that a person enters the other side, they basically do not believe in such a place because they have no way to measure it.

Basically, they want to clone us, and they want our bodies, they want to join the other races that are in the higher planes, and they have convinced themselves that there is some kind of technological "secret" that they have to "unlock" genetically.

Sadly, it is not the case, if you can ask any advanced being, irregardless of what body they occupy, it is thier own self that activates thier ascention, and it has little or nothing to do with DNA - even if they could transplant themselves in an incredibly advanced being, thier souls would be too immature and would not have the innate sense required to activate the higher self.

Although, I digress, they might also be prisoners to thier own machines.
edit on 13-6-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
brianegan.

I don't believe a word of it but I hugely enjoyed reading it and your eloquence is an asset to you and a blessing to those of us that enjoy good prose.

Thank you.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by SirCoxone
brianegan.

I don't believe a word of it but I hugely enjoyed reading it and your eloquence is an asset to you and a blessing to those of us that enjoy good prose.

Thank you.

I don't care. You will believe soon enough when it stares you in the face........Of course Im a good writer. The content is true regardless.

I never was concerned with personal opinions because the sheep move with the shepard. Bahhhh

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by beansanmash

I do not suffer from mental illness......I enjoy every minute of it.....
No meds here though....Not sure that I was meant to be surpressed.....

Thanks, this resonates with me. You sound quite knowledgeable, let me know if I correctly summarize the main aspect of your text:

The role of the individuals to whom you speak are tasked to perpetrate negativity because it is important for us to have an anchor on which to focus our energies. With too much positivity, or no hardship, we would just become complacent and lost.

However, you argue that many of us have now, or are on the verge, of coming to a point where we understand this concept and the necessity of their purpose. Therefore, with this understanding, they should disclose their presence so that we can work together for our mutual benefit.

well done....That is correct. To add to this the fleet must be ready just as much as the humans need to be ready. Life has a tendency to protect itself against non existant threats and always seem to destroy what they needed most.........Preparations are being placed to offset the normalcy behavior.

Sometimes there is too much interfearence in the telepath wave so sending a direct message was the next best way. Thank you for your awareness. I have a great deal to teach in a small amount of time. Im getting frustrated with the level of attention span everyone seems to be having.......

Most seem to jump right into the defence stance before they even know if Im a thret first. Most havent understood a word Ive said........If our race isnt ready the outcome wouldnt be pretty but I have faith in everyone that they will grow up just in time and get off the high horse thing they stay on in order for them to listen to reason......Either way there are forces at work that dont play by those rules and will make sure that all is right in time no matter the cost........

The ready will not be punished because of the unready.......I hope this is clear.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   

So you're ignoring me then because what I see in the racial unconscious doesn't fit with the information you're getting or 'understanding'? Where exactly are you getting your info anyway?

What do you wish me to respond to......The expectation filled questions that you already desire specific anwers to or the incinuation that I may be incorrect about the words that use?

Either one doesnt seem to intelligent to engage now does it?

Well, I do really want to know where you're getting your info... Are you SURE it isn't being tampered with? And if so, how do you know?
edit on 6-6-2011 by DragonriderGal because: (no reason given)

I made a choice. If you understood that first sentence than you may understand why I need say nothing else.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   

brianegan.

Thank you.

I don't care. You will believe soon enough when it stares you in the face........Of course Im a good writer. The content is true regardless.

I never was concerned with personal opinions because the sheep move with the shepard. Bahhhh

I think blaaaaah would be more appropriate.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
So would I be correct in assuming that to maintain the hardships and negativity, these "entities" would have to appear to us and give us something to truly fear if we become too used to the knowledge of what they're doing?

Almost like those who worship God and give up their wealth live in poverty willingly but somehow become full of love and satisfaction (not saying everyone does because it's a choice some make to live in hardship to dedicate themselves to God). They seem to have reported so-called "demonic" forces trying to tempt them back to their former lives and this would be similar to these entities who perpetuate negativity trying to keep us all from being full of love and joy regardless of our situation.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   

brianegan.

Thank you.

I think blaaaaah would be more appropriate.

That was actually pretty funny. I meant you ill will though in my words. I meant simply that I was really wishing for you to not care about that as well. Saying im a good writter to me is saying of course im human because I believe I write using only my heart and everyone can do the same. I was saying the content was important enough to enjoy past the level of fun because the content has the ability to change that sheep concept. There is a choice and thinking light of it was to which I was refering.

I was saying that personal opinions can only reveal personal truths so wouldnt it be wise to be more concerned with the collective opinion. I speak of our worldy footprint here and thats blahhhhhhh.........lol........Funny.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by curious7
So would I be correct in assuming that to maintain the hardships and negativity, these "entities" would have to appear to us and give us something to truly fear if we become too used to the knowledge of what they're doing?

Almost like those who worship God and give up their wealth live in poverty willingly but somehow become full of love and satisfaction (not saying everyone does because it's a choice some make to live in hardship to dedicate themselves to God). They seem to have reported so-called "demonic" forces trying to tempt them back to their former lives and this would be similar to these entities who perpetuate negativity trying to keep us all from being full of love and joy regardless of our situation.

Those things are maintained not by these entities' hands but out of the fear of the possibilities (in this case they represent a vessel for a creator) so if they do or if they dont, it is still up to the one dealing with the negativity and hardships to maintain what ever they wish to maintain or feel pertinent.

Fear manifests. A holy man tends to fear his own steps falling on the wrong side of the fence out of his desire to please God so this man will experience tests to show him that in the face of his worst fears he stands strong. Must face fears because blame is not something anyone can place on any other at any time.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join