It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

To the fleet above my head

page: 12
47
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by yets777
www.youtube.com...



Hell mf yeah for finding that video yets777!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was the greatest proof I have ever seen....Yeah....yes.....horray for now....

Its happening....WE BRING OUR HOME TO US....they neednt hide it any longer when the words are spoken and understood.....keep it up guys that was amazing and it gets so much crazier from here......omg yeah!




posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
This is more of a questions that i believe I already know the answer.

Based on what you said I am trying to make something out of it all and put pieces of the puzzle together.

First of all when I was a child I had these little creatures human like in the spheres watching me all the time. I remember them as clear today as they were back then.

I used to be very scared they would com close to my face or sometime just stay at the end of the bed. I used to believe is not real but it was very real. As my mom and grandmother used to be very religious I used to believe is Jesus inside of course as the time went by I knew inside that is not it.

I never communicated anything with them just looking at them trying to make out what that means and also trying to fall asleep as I would always be scared but I knew in a way they will not harm me.

I am curious if other people had this experience and who would this creatures be ?

Then as I grew older they dissipated but my dreams , I mean some of my dreams are incredible. I know when I just dream on a daily bases or when a dream is important.

I never use to pay attention to the dreams but when I started to put things together I realized that Dreams are extremely important.

I had dreams that told me two years before my dad dies that he will die, I dream of alien ships and Alien Spheres of light and mother ships that I have never seen before not even in the movies.I have also seen a planet I was on this planet that was not earth but when you will look in the sky you would see these other two planets very close almost like a system , like you would see the moon but the planets in the sky were maybe 10 times bigger.

I want to ask anyone here what all this means??? I mean I am a believer in the fact that we are visited by this aliens or whatever you call them I feel it I know is more than just stories.
I do not know how I know this.

Also my mind is changing so much as I grow old is like my spiritual side is taking over. I practice some meditation and yoga and I am an agnostic.

They say that thoughts are powerful ,I discovered this power and I use it on my day to day life. I am a better person because of my dreams my thoughts and I am always guided towards being kind and loving. Everything I do I try to do without seeking compensation or compliments ..all this changed me in a way that I do not have words to explain.

I wish that all of us would be able to just change themselves this world would be a better place. Regardless of what is coming I know that inside each of us there is an incredible power just waiting to be discovered...

Thank you again OP for everything and thank you all for the input in this thread somehow It captivated completely my attention and it rings truth inside .

Namaste




edit on 9-4-2011 by lisa2012 because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
youtu.be...

Its my job......



posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Brianegan
youtu.be...

Its my job......


And what a job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is in your blood, in your soul, in your mind.
Lifting us up
Higher higher higher
Deeper deeper deeper within ourselves

Showing the way
We are truly one
Have forgotten
Need remembering
now
now
NOW

Look at that video
Listen to it
Listen to yourself
Yourself
Not all the fears and small voices telling you your not worthy
You
Are
Worthy

Be
Here
Now

Let us join hands
The golden web is already there
Across the planet
Liquid love
Genuine
Truly
Yours

Reaching out
.
.
.

(Brianegan, I love you... sorry to ´spam your thread
my mind just goes bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zappp in a good way - always on your side!)



posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
www.youtube.com... disclosure anyone.......?
edit on 10-4-2011 by yets777 because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by laffoe

Originally posted by Brianegan
youtu.be...

Its my job......


And what a job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is in your blood, in your soul, in your mind.
Lifting us up
Higher higher higher
Deeper deeper deeper within ourselves

Showing the way
We are truly one
Have forgotten
Need remembering
now
now
NOW

Look at that video
Listen to it
Listen to yourself
Yourself
Not all the fears and small voices telling you your not worthy
You
Are
Worthy

Be
Here
Now

Let us join hands
The golden web is already there
Across the planet
Liquid love
Genuine
Truly
Yours

Reaching out
.
.
.

(Brianegan, I love you... sorry to ´spam your thread
my mind just goes bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zappp in a good way - always on your side!)




If thats spam then I wish all spam was as great to read as yours!....lol......



posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Thank you for this wonderful message, I think we all need to wake up and remember, or at least sense, who we really are, and feel the Love and Team Work to get us home.



posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Thank you for this wonderful message, I think we all need to wake up and remember, or at least sense, who we really are, and feel the Love and Team Work to get us home.


Thank you for being so generous with you time.....I second what youre saying and would enjoy more of your company throughout the other threads as well if you would as we continue this endless progression....Love that btw.....



posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brianegan

Originally posted by yets777
www.youtube.com...



Hell mf yeah for finding that video yets777!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was the greatest proof I have ever seen....Yeah....yes.....horray for now....

Its happening....WE BRING OUR HOME TO US....they neednt hide it any longer when the words are spoken and understood.....keep it up guys that was amazing and it gets so much crazier from here......omg yeah!



it was a kind of hole or gate opening?
Pretty disturbing footage
i found another update of this (the footage date is from the 4 april, the above video seems more recent 8 april but its not because the recorded footage is from March.

EDIT forget the link.. here is



Another one 5 April



Why Japan? that means we can think they are helping?


edit on 11-4-2011 by zaper because: ups forget the ink

edit on 11-4-2011 by zaper because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-4-2011 by zaper because: ups forget the vid number of second, there is, sowy



posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Yet in reality we're uplifting earth to home, not home to earth, thats the thing we're to do, bring earth to heaven.

I just posted a post I think I should share it here, a freind was chatting and I had this wonderful connection within.

Just a moment.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This chat I had with a friend, nudged me in the most positive way, I've felt in the past few months This spontaneously comes, but never thought of it as a continuum. So he gave me permission to post this:

All we have to do is learn how to control our minds, not allow the mind to control our desires and intentions
Just teach yourself to question and observe everything around you and feel from within your Heart to Higher Self, allow your Feelings positive vibrations to guide you, so when we are ready to move on we will know from within however you must question it otherwise you could be waiting a lot longer than needed


I try to practice these feelings as much as i can ,so basically you can recognize when it's right to move on and when it's wrong to move on.

Everything like an action has a reflection, so just go with your heart for one whole day and you'll feel and experience what i mean, everything falls into place, you'll be happier and knowing that your getting all this help from within. you just got to trust within fully and be faithful. just go with your heart, you'll see.

I said, yes i will i have that connect inside now the sun is shining in my heart.

Like your actions will reflect onto somebody else in the house and then you'll understand why you did something a certain way later on in the day. Stay in the heart thats what i did mean.

And when I did this, the sun was in my heart, and in the clouds and rain, it shone out bright for a moment in my house, then hid again. But felt this connect, this higher mesh, frequency, that was happiness, joy, love, family, and so much fun, just calling me.

Peace, Love & Light.

These words are from DClairvoyant, and they're very inspiring. The sun just came out again. Live in our hearts not our minds, reach for the sun within, HS and Family.

I have posted things inspired, but am feeling really odd, and I'm sure its rad poisoning, it rains nonstop here, and we're close enough to Vancouver. The dump from fukushima on the 6th brought us on par with Japan according real scientists not the liars here, from Norway. And that puts the oily tar factory taste in our water right around the same time. Anyway not feeling good. Despite this was reminded of the warning I had from my contacts on a nuclear event, I thought it was west coast US, plant, but we need to start taking precautions, and I keep seeing, changes here, the land upheaving and then we're building mud huts, eco homes, with earthen roofs and leaves, and generators,and its ideal for radiation, also built into hillsides.


edit on 11-4-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...did u guys see this thread



posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by yets777
www.abovetopsecret.com...did u guys see this thread


At least they are now accpeting the presence of the fleet on a much wider and more aware scale now but and a big but some UFO sightings are not ufos at all. Actually we have some back up that has been mistaken for a ufo many times.

Just because we see a light in the sky doesnt always mean UFO. Havent we been taught that light is many times linked with angels and god. Do we mean to say that it has to be one or the other. Why isnt it both or all. Thats actually closer to the truth anyway.

The sun is the brightest of light and we can not even stand to gaze at its glory for too long without sustaining perminant damage. Sound familiar? Where you see flares, I see someone entering our simulation. The bigger the flare I see The stronger the being that has come to our aid. Getting much more often now isnt it?

Yets777. I know that you knew this already but I thought it a good idea to place this poosibility along with that link to offer the other travels that might not of posed that idea in their own minds yet. I hope you don't mind.

edit on 12-4-2011 by Brianegan because: spell



posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Many are orbs, entities. Some are crafts. Even the crafts that one sees, or experiences as I have, are not the same spacial inside as out, ie 30 foot saucers, can be whole worlds, channels, stations, like a gateway experience or a doorway. Not every entity is an angel. We have this polarity and spectrum going on, and there are stargates in many places, Cuba for one, the bases, Finland, Solomon's temple where that entity/ufo was video'd. Hopefully there will be may retrievals, its what keeps coming to me, that we should provide Love in abundance, so they feel the Love.

This was an interesting thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 12-4-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Many are orbs, entities. Some are crafts. Even the crafts that one sees, or experiences as I have, are not the same spacial inside as out, ie 30 foot saucers, can be whole worlds, channels, stations, like a gateway experience or a doorway. Not every entity is an angel. We have this polarity and spectrum going on, and there are stargates in many places, Cuba for one, the bases, Finland, Solomon's temple where that entity/ufo was video'd. Hopefully there will be may retrievals, its what keeps coming to me, that we should provide Love in abundance, so they feel the Love.

This was an interesting thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 12-4-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)


I agree with everything you just said but can I ask why you said that not every entity is an angel? Did I say that?



posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Brianegan
 


I don't think you did. I probably worded that slightly wrong if that was the intent, just said it because the Solomon Ufo is an entity but don't think an angel, and yet others have posted this, and I think a video was made like this as well. Just wanted to say we have so many stargates, and the frequency or permissions seem to relate as to what we're drawing in, though for many its more through hijacked consciousness. Love is the answer, staying in our hearts, connected within to our Self, Family.



posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brianegan

Originally posted by yets777
www.abovetopsecret.com...did u guys see this thread


At least they are now accpeting the presence of the fleet on a much wider and more aware scale now but and a big but some UFO sightings are not ufos at all. Actually we have some back up that has been mistaken for a ufo many times.

Just because we see a light in the sky doesnt always mean UFO. Havent we been taught that light is many times linked with angels and god. Do we mean to say that it has to be one or the other. Why isnt it both or all. Thats actually closer to the truth anyway.

The sun is the brightest of light and we can not even stand to gaze at its glory for too long without sustaining perminant damage. Sound familiar? Where you see flares, I see someone entering our simulation. The bigger the flare I see The stronger the being that has come to our aid. Getting much more often now isnt it?
Yets777. I know that you knew this already but I thought it a good idea to place this poosibility along with that link to offer the other travels that might not of posed that idea in their own minds yet. I hope you don't mind.

edit on 12-4-2011 by Brianegan because: spell
agree , purpose was to show a statistic of increased sightings and change within the threads from single sighting to multiple observations.



posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by Brianegan
 


I don't think you did. I probably worded that slightly wrong if that was the intent, just said it because the Solomon Ufo is an entity but don't think an angel, and yet others have posted this, and I think a video was made like this as well. Just wanted to say we have so many stargates, and the frequency or permissions seem to relate as to what we're drawing in, though for many its more through hijacked consciousness. Love is the answer, staying in our hearts, connected within to our Self, Family.


Well in that case here is me jumping back on board.......
...........Yeah I completely agree. Originally I was pointing out how many people seem to see the videos of ufos as if they see a light in the sky then bang its a ufo.

I really wanted to make sure people were thinking about what else they could be as well so I think we are saying the same thing so you are right......
.......but thats just because I was right first.....lol....I am so kidding...couldnt help myself though...lol......



posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by yets777
 



Thank you....yeah Ive noticed it on a huge scale too, its amazing to see. Im happy its there to notice now. Im sure everyone is loving all these finds you come across as much as I am.



posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Brianegan
 


LOL. Well I knew that soloman's temple, Jerusalem UFO looked like an entity when I saw it.
Also, being an experiencer, aware of the other type of monitoring too, I think people overlook clouds alot too. Ie. the ones that have faces in them, some horned, some grey looking, various types, they're not all clouds! Also, the ones that look like dragon shapes that move differently than the other clouds, they're not all clouds!

I had to jump in the house, knew they were monitoring me, and felt this onimous presence. But I like to pay attention and am not generally afraid, reaching for love for all living consciousness, so I went back out. The clouds had formed what looked like the Eye of Sauron, or the Eye of Horus. I have two reactions, if in my head/mind, then its a bring it attitude, this slavery of humanity ends now! But I override the mind and all its connections and reach for the heart, and inner connections, choosing to feel Love and holding out my hand for anyone to choose to remember family and joy. So I over rode a feeling of alarm.

The radioactive clouds here, that rain alot, have faces in them, that is alot like the ones in 9/11 videos. Yesterday, was watiing for my son to drop off his resumes. And it was had stopped raining for an hour or so. The faces were like horned beings, greys, others, shapes like crafts. A fist. I thought, great we're the sacrifices for the 3/11 so naturally stargates open in their black magick. So, pictured leaping up into the sky. Odd thing happened. Instantly my clothes turned into a white robe and a man in brilliant white held his hand, and we stood there, sending out sunshine, warmth, light, to neutralize the radiation, and also, to hold out our hands to all, to show Family, joy, remember us, we're here, come home.

Well, I guess they didn't like that too much, as instantly my car was plummetted with intense rain, then hail, for quite a few minutes, and at this while driving my oldest back home, the windows fogged up in the inside so could hardly see, and formed this odd pattern of circles in the strangest way, starting from near the middle of the windshield.

There is magic all around us. The world is not what we think. Being in our hearts is the best thing. Sharing all this with a friend he reminded me about trying to stay in our hearts 24 hours, its hard to do. And a connection happened where I was in a high frequency field of vibration, then all at once, it was as if, its OK when we go home, not to worry, about the conpsiracies and who is responsible for what disasters, for its like stepping out of a book, a movie, or a game, where the plot is ongoing, the hardships, but you step out of it. Just forgive everyone and the only concerns for all others still trapped in the game.


edit on 12-4-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99
 


Thankyou for sharing.
Intriguing!
Magic is all around us, inspiring.



new topics

top topics



 
47
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

log in

join