It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone here feel sorry for Obama being forced to work for lunatics?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockdisjoint

Problem is, the president actually has very little power. Everything he does can be overturned by the legislature or the courts, and he is, of course, not allowed to write law.

He can flex all sorts of might... provided the other two branches go along with him.

Unfortunately we have a president who 1) is not interested in flexing anything (perhaps trying to differentiate himself from the imperial Executive of the last administration) AND that the Legislature and courts are stacked against him.

This is why the banks are more interested in buying Senators, Congressmen, and judges than the runty little president.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man

What would you do if your bosses were completely insane? What would you do in that position?

Do everything I could to expose them and then take them down before they take me down.

JFK comes to mind, on that one. LBJ once said something to the extent of, if we knew the truth about the JFK assassination, it would tare the country apart.

LBJ sure seemed to know the truth, but I suppose he was no threat... to... whoever...and I do believe he is the last president to know the whole truth and all government secrets before it was set up to hide certain things... Perhaps he was the one that made it so future presidents would only get a small part of the whole picture...

I don't know... Then again, he did also once say " I'll tell you something about Kennedy's murder that will rock you.....Kennedy was trying to get Castro, but Castro got to him first."

But I digress...

Do I feel sorry for Obama? No, not really. He wanted the job, he applied ( so to speak) and he got the job. He went in with hopes of change, and perhaps now he sees that his change was nothing more than hope....

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman
Does anyone here feel sorry for Obama being forced to work for lunatics?

I mean I think he knows that his bosses(corporate/bankers/nwo) are ruthless psychopaths and are insane. I think he's trying the best he can to make it comfortable for us until they replace him in 2012 with a more authoritarian handler.

What would you do if your bosses were completely insane? What would you do in that position?

Are you serious...? Forced? Didn't the man RUN for election? If he had the least bit of common sense he already knew what it would be like in office, as he has been a politician for some time now.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by lewman
why feel bad for obama when there are people dying of starvation, children being abused by their family members, women being sent to prison for being raped, people dying of radiation sickness and being swept away by tidal waves.
this is about as silly as the people with crappy lives living in slums who feel sorry for celebreties who have break ups in their relationships etc... its a bit of a joke that this is the way people think these days.

In the earth tests, in this school, we are really to care about everyone in need. Love means that which is not us.
Service to others. We don't count, others do.

However, when you're concerned for others, the ones going home will not be coming back to this hellzone type school.

We're here to reach our family members who may not be able to say that, who may be regressing, not progressing.

In other words, everyone needs prayers and compassion, and the ones in need, need our attention, but those regressing, need interception, retrievals, help, because, I can only say that when a person passes over, they're going to wish they could come right back and risk whatever tragedies could befall them, but do more work to assist the ones taking the highway the wrong way.

Its the ones taking the wrong way that need alot of prayer and work.

Caring for others and their temporal needs is very important, but this is still temporal. The other needs are long lasting. I don't believe in a forever hell, I believe in Infinite Progression as the only possiblity for everyone, but, a kazillion years, where there is no time, is still a long time to suffer in regression, and law of consequence for those not seeking to forgive or be forgiven and make U-Turns is very real.
edit on 17-3-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth

I don't know... Then again, he did also once say " I'll tell you something about Kennedy's murder that will rock you.....Kennedy was trying to get Castro, but Castro got to him first."

they tried to get oswald a visa to enter cuba but castro refused him one as he had ties to the cia, so maybe they just wanted it to look that way, plus if you read castro's autobiography you will notice that he actually liked kennedy on a relative scale compared to those before and after him. to me this just seems like more anti cuba propoganda.

back kind of on topic, i think kennedy changed politics for the worse around the world as he was a good looking charmer who was very image concious and i feel like that was the beggining of the end of political party's putting forward the best candidate and the start of them putting forward the guy (or woman) who seemed the most charming imo.
edit on 17-3-2011 by lewman because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-3-2011 by lewman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

Why fell sorry for him when he knew all along what he was getting into by being president. He is just another presidential psycho-sociopath—the number one requisite for being president of the United States.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
What we have to understand is that if you are to be president of the US, you have to be able to murder thousands and potentially millions of human beings without remorse.

Truman in 1945 murdered over 200 thousand Japanese by dropping the atomic bomb on Nagasaki and Hiroshima.

Nixon and Johnson murdered 100’s of thousands of Vietnamese in the Vietnam War.

Bill Clinton let almost a million Africans die in Rwanda when he had the knowledge and power to stop it.

George Bush murdered well over a million Iraqi citizens by starting the illegal Iraq war.

Now Obama is presiding over the murder of thousands of innocent people in the Pakistan Afghanistan war theater.

This is a prerequisite in being the president of Imperial America—you have to kill, main, and destroy for the Empire, or you’re not fit to be president.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

Yes, indeed the President has very little actual power, but if the president can't break this "hidden dictatorship", what/who can? We know that there are criminals on Capital Hill, bankers committing fraud, politicians owned by corporations, etc. These things are in fact illegal, why can't he just enforce the law, or something?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Look at you past presidents. The good ones. What happened to them? Lincoln was assinated, Kennedy was assinated, Clinton was impeached. I beleive if he/she is good, meaning for the people, something will happen to him/her to stirp him/her of little power he/she has as president. They are only puppets as the OP said. Play ball and all will be ok. Everybody else will hate the guy for it but at lest he/she will be fine.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
No Sympathy for the devil

And if he isn't then I would like to extend that line to say. No sympathy for the devil, his minions, helpers, entourage, cast, crew, admirers, wannabes or any who were foolish enough to get caught in his web.
edit on 17/3/11 by TrowaBarton because: n/m

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Nope, not at all. He he was told that all about this when he and Hillary were called off the campaign trail to meet with the worlds financiers and he folded like an alter boy in front of a priest. It's what he had to do to get the job and it's what he has to do to keep it. He'll be remembered as one of the worst presidents we have ever had, but i think he's good with it.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

Out of curiosity, why do people always associate the NWO with the President of the US. I fail to understand the argument that the President is used for whatever reasons.

Congress is responsible for the day to day operations of the country, not the President. Congress is in control of the purse strings, not the president. Congress is responsible for approving / not approving foreign treaties, not the President.

People seem to associate the NWO as a group of intelligent people bent on domination by controling the President. If those people are really that smart, then they would know controlling the President is pointless, since the real power is in Congress.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Its the Rothchild's who consider themselves Zeus/El/Enlil's representative isn't it? And the freemasons the angels?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I feel sorry for the lunatics that have to work with Obama. Its obviously a form of punishment for the dirty deeds that they have committed in the past coming back to haunt them.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I know just how he feels. You see, I work in a Mental Hospital run by lesbian Nazi's

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join