It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where are the bodies?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
there is an official body count and an estimated death toll.
The official count is those who have been tagged as deceased and not just an estimate, there may be 100 bodies on the beach, but only after they have been recorded will they count them in the numbers.

Now not wanting to sound heartless, drowning victims will sink and then float for a while and ater the release of the gasses will sink to the bottom, many are still un acounted for in mud, in rubble and in vehicles which where also washed away.

Also as mentioned, the Japanese people have a different respect for their dead and choose not to show the bodies but will show the devistation caused.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
OK, I couldn't believe it, but I found a current photo, as heartbreaking as it is...

Bodies Washed Up *WARNING GRAPHIC IMAGE*

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vicky32
Buried under tonnes of mud, in their collapsed houses, washed out to sea... There have been 30 000 bodies found so far, that's the figure I heard on the radion this morning...
Your question is both callous and idiotic, sorry..

Vicky

So you never said there were 30.000 bodies found,am i not reading your above qoute correctly, you numpty

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gseven
OK, I couldn't believe it, but I found a current photo, as heartbreaking as it is...

That was Monday, they are in the official count, nonetheless tragic all the same, this thread is basicly about reporting facts, if you are having emotional feelings about this thread its best you dont respond as your emotion is clouding your understanding as to what some of us here are trying to understand the reason behind gross exaggeration of the numbers of the so called missing.

In talking about one aspect of a human tragedy does not mean we are being disrepectful to those who have died, your emotion has got the better of you, again this thread is ment to be about the missing, and whether or not that is the case.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Latest news from the BBC.

They have just said 15.000 have been confirmed dead, now that is a VERY big jump from this mornings figure of 4.500 ,

You have to ask yourself what Happend in those intervening hours that changed the count,
edit on 17-3-2011 by 10987654321 because: Spelling mistake

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by 10987654321
I think what is going on with all of these disasters and the so called missing body count, is they dont know, they make up the numbers based on guess work, now in this Japanese case i dont think they are far off from knowing the real numbers for who has died, but as far as the missing goes its just guesswork, and a lot media hype, its well known that when these events happen to the so called third world countries they have to blow the numbers up really high to get the media attention, and its through this media hyping that get results in regards to people putting their hands in their pockets and donating money to the charities that do the dirty work, Dont forget most of the deaths were because of the flooding, and they did get at the very least 20 minutes warning of this incomming flood. so just because nearly all of one particular town got hit hard that doesnt mean the people got hit as well. most of them got out of the way., and talk of over 9 to 10 thousand missing is media hype, my guess is 500 max, Ok PC guys , ok im so heartless to talk about it, OP valid observation, . and SKY news reporters, your up for an oscar,
edit on 17-3-2011 by 10987654321 because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-3-2011 by 10987654321 because: (no reason given)

I think i can answer my own question with my previous post,

The BBC cant make their mind up as to what is the right figure, they now say 5.000 confirmed
edit on 17-3-2011 by 10987654321 because: update

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by 10987654321

That was Monday, they are in the official count, nonetheless tragic all the same, this thread is basicly about reporting facts, if you are having emotional feelings about this thread its best you dont respond as your emotion is clouding your understanding as to what some of us here are trying to understand the reason behind gross exaggeration of the numbers of the so called missing.

In talking about one aspect of a human tragedy does not mean we are being disrepectful to those who have died, your emotion has got the better of you, again this thread is ment to be about the missing, and whether or not that is the case.

Well, excuse me for being human for a moment....did you not understand where I said I LIVE here?? You're damn right, it makes me a little heated, but I don't think you are entitled to tell me what I am and am not allowed to respond to. I think this thread IS insensitive to the people of Japan at this time, and especially to the Americans who are living it right along side of them. I just responded to another thread correcting gross misconceptions about how the U.S. is helping Japan right now.

I tell you what, next time there's a catastrophe in the U.S. that cripples the nation with grief, I'll remember you said that. All those "bodies" have names, and they have people that love them. Let's not forget a bit of human decency, shall we? And I'm addressing the issue with the conspiracy and even someone mentioned aliens. The OP made it sound as if there are NO bodies. They are all there. The official counts come in after the fact, and I'm sure there is record of it if the OP would spend a little bit searching for it. There's no conspiracy here with missing bodies!!! Frankly, I'm tired of the BS, to be honest. If you guys seriously have nothing better to do with your time than to sit here and debate about body counts, God help you. There ARE people on this forum who live in Japan. Is it too much to ask for a bit of consideration and thoughtfulness before presenting absurd, ill-informed remarks?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
The answers are very simple if you think about it.

Many bodies are buried under mud. You don’t really see them right now.

Many have washed up on shore. These are typically ones who have drown.

Many have sunk to the bottom of the sea. These are typically punctured bodies. They may have drown and then been punctured by the rubble. If you puncture the abdomen the gases will escape and the body won't float.

Many have sunk and been buried by the out flowing mud. Gone forever.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Many are being cremated, I read that places that do this are being overwhelmed with the amount of bodies they're being given. Also, when bodies are washed out to sea, I'd imagine many deteriorate quickly due to sea animals, such as crabs and fish feeding on the flesh. Might sound morbid to some but it's the truth.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Quasi

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just a thought I wont say more. They speak different but dont allow that to overlook their intelligence.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Obviously its a conspiracy and the Japanese did this to themseleves to steal thousands of corpses
Jeeze give me a break they are in the rubble out at sea or buried. Also their media have respect for the dead and so dont put footage of dead bodies of people whose relatives have not yet found them all over the news!

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

The photo on that website is from the 2010 tsunami in Phuket Thailand. I know it says Japan Tsunami and is
dated for March 2011. But I found that same phone on this link and it's dated for March 2010 and is from the tsunami in Phuket, Thailand.
This is the same graphic image
vyhsie.wordpress.com...

The Star Online news has a disclaimer at the bottom stating they are not responsible for the accuracy ( among other things) of the content.

How deceptive of them to use that photo from a 2010 tsunami in a story from a 2011 tsunami.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Earlier reporting on the Japan quake there was a report of four commuter trains that disappeared.
Guardian article

The third bullet point in article states:

Emergency response teams were searching for four missing commuter trains and a ship with 80 workers on board.

I have not heard or read another thing about it and have been wondering if the trains or ship were ever found or if it was perhaps a mistaken report. I did see some trains in footage here in the U.S., but nothing was said about them. One can only hope these poor people did not suffer long

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Never mind
edit on 17/3/11 by TrowaBarton because: Because after thinking albout it, I refuse to post on this thread

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Can't believe it, my bet is you are one of those freaks who drive past car accidents SLOWLY just to see some blood and guts!

Dude there is really no need for that, besides the guy is asking quite reasonably enough.

May I suggest you extend him as much courtesy as you demand of him, if he is ignorant of some information then no more than myself, logic will take us so far but facts we don't have until we gather, give the guy a break eh.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Because their are places on this earth that find it disrespectful to show dead people "hanging out of windows"....

They are there... They just have a heart and wish to not be disrespectful to the dead and their families.
edit on 17-3-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
The Japanese are very proud people there not going to plaster pictures of dead body's..Japanese media outlets have been adhering to unspoken rules that guide their disaster coverage, rules that exclude images of dead bodies from publication.
It would also hurt the survivors’ feelings and would harm the dignity of those deceased, The privacy of the dead should be protected plus i think the Japanese government has been exerting a certain level of control over the media.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
9/11 was faked and there were few if any deaths. Everything we saw on TV was computer generated imagery and ficticious identities were generated for most of the so called victims. FACT. Similar faked events with fake victims were the madrid and bali bombings, london 7/7, mumbai shootings amongst others. i believe some form of induced earthquake took place but many of the photographs and videos broadcast were pre-prepared and faked--check here for analysis.

www.cluesforum.info...

I don't believe there are many casualties at all or that there is any danger from the nuclear plants.
internet access has been shut off in japan because the powers that be do not want the real reality of the situation to be broadcast by the people on the ground and have shifted our faked fears of terror to faked fears of nuclear meltdown. Japan has a long history of living and dealing with earthquakes.
DO NOT TRUST GOVERNMENTS AND THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA.
DO NOT LET OURSELVES BE CONNED AGAIN AND AGAIN.
FEW DEATHS = FEW BODIES.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

I can’t believe some people.
My daughter skypes with her boyfriend in Nagoya, EVERY DAY FOR HOURS.
The internet is up the tragedy happened and 911 happened.
You my friend need to check your dosage levels. Are you sure your parents are really your parents? What proof do you have that what they are saying is right?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

I just cannot believe it each and every time there are posts made like yours. Talk about being unbelieavably disrespectful and on top of it, totaly arrogant towards both the people that were actual witnesses(Hunkahunka, for instance), aswell as towards the survivors AND the thousands of dead and buried alive people.

How dare you.

And no, it is not "Fact" at all, the correct word is tinfoil-nonsense.

Please stop the Blue Beam-crap in regards of 9/11 once and for all and show some respect.

edit on 17-3-2011 by Nightchild because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join