It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Long Strange Smoky Trail Spotted over San Diego

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by awakenone

Thanks so much I'll take a look..

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   
You could be right on the meteorite . I saw a smoke trail in the sky one time in broad daylight , the smoke trail stopped and a couple of seconds later i heard a fairly loud bang . Turns out a lot of folks saw it and it was reported in the local media that it was an incoming meteorite and a piece or all of it got low enough in the atmosphere to break the sound barrier . According to some interviewed scientist , if a meteorite gets to a low enough altitude there is often a smoke trail but to hear one break the sound barrier is very rare .

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by itscocobaby

Just the launch of a new consumer product, they did it at night so there would be less attention, link here....
92q.com...
Move along people, nothing to see here.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by raiders247

raiders247: Just an aside: "Pics or it didn't happen" is an Internet meme. Please see here:

Know Your Internet Meme

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Trublbrwing

hehe good one

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
12-21-2012
Hi. My name is Kyle,45, i live in Riverside Ca. I went out side to turn off my x-mass lights around 11pm, i been looking up in the sky all day because of our events going on now, but this time i see a cloud,smoke like curtail coming from, NW, like from San Bernadino and started to curve like in Chino and headed down San Diego ,i could not see farther because of our trees. this was closer down and not far like a jet or a plane and after what ever it was the trail moved kinda fast from the wend. i did not take a pic or video of it thinking it would be all over or net or news report, this site i found someone that saw it to. My wife, daughter, son and his 2 friends all saw this.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join