It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most Credible/Least Credible Conspiracy Theories

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Which conspiracy theory sticks out in your mind as the most credible?
Which conspiracy theory sticks out in your mind as the least credible?

I'll start:
Most credible: JFK assassination conspiracy (but no specifics: just that I think it was planned by more than one individual).
Least credible: The elite in society are literally flesh-eating blood-drinking shape-shifting reptilians (though I do not rule out possible Satanic rituals being performed by a few of them, and also there are many things in David Icke's writings that I do agree on).

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Cassie,
I have to totally agree with you! When I read your question the first thing that poped in my head was JFK. There had to be others helping, I think it was just to big of a task for Oswald to pull off himself.

Reptiles...Ugh. I've read quite a few posts about the subject and i must say it's just to hard for me to swallow the idea. I live in Fl and see reptiles all the time, the only thing that could make me a believer would be if an alligator stood up and said, "S'up, I AM a reptilian."

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 10:26 AM
link   

the only thing that could make me a believer would be if an alligator stood up and said, "S'up, I AM a reptilian."

LOL, But,

be careful what you wish for

I think alot of people find this one very hard to believe:
Hitler didn�t commit suicide (it was a body-double) - escaped first to Spain, then over Africa down to the South pole and the secret base under the ice caps. They are planning for a 4th Reich together with Aliens.

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 10:43 AM
link   
4 Riech huh? Under the ice caps? Ya thats out there.

Is he going to make super soldiers out of snow men?

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dawnaj

I think alot of people find this one very hard to believe:
Hitler didn�t commit suicide (it was a body-double) - escaped first to Spain, then over Africa down to the South pole and the secret base under the ice caps. They are planning for a 4th Reich together with Aliens.

Actually, I don't find the possibility that Hitler survived the war extremely unbelievable--I mean, I don't think they ever did a positive identification on his body? Of course, the South Pole/Aliens part I dunno about...

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Cassie Clay, I agree with you, Hitler could very well have escaped, but most people would probably look at you as some neo-nazi for even thinking about it. And this is without even mentioning a 4th reich OR aliens

A guy named Dave Emory did a radio program entitled "Flight of the Wolf - Escape of Hitler" which laid down some interesting facts for the case. Find it on peer2peer networks. (DC++, KaZaa)

[edit on 21-7-2004 by Dawnaj]

new topics

top topics

join