It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO or scientific anomaly

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
So if you've followed my most recent threads, you probably saw the several threads I did regarding the strange object I witnessed in the sky, as well as the feedback I've received. 

www.abovetopsecret.com... (both other threads are linked here) 

Now obviously without finding the object or at least parts of it, it will be difficult to determine, without any doubt, exactly what it was... 

However, it seems to have taken an interesting turn... I am currently in contact with a security guard at fermi lab, he insists without a shadow doubt (in his mind) that this object, as well as the many he and his fellow employees have personally witnessed, that it is in direct result of them turning off the particle accelerator. 

"I work at Fermilab in Batavia. We see these things all the time. If
you want answers to what they are you can contact me at 630 788- xxxx
It's bigger then they say..."

(Per our conversation he insists it is directly related to the particle accelerator)

Now he still can't tell me what it is, but swears it is directly related to the particle accelerator. 

Now obviously we could instantly say this guy is full of it or crazy, but assuming he is correct... Any guesses to what it might be, or how the particle accelerator could be involved??? 
edit on 16-3-2011 by sparda4355 because: Typo in thread title

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Shouldn't this be added to your existing thread?

By the way it's Anomaly not Enomily

Sorry but I don't think you are adding any credibility to your images by taking the word of a Security Guard who won't tell you anything.
edit on 16-3-2011 by studio500 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I watched your other threads...

This is an interesting development. There must be a connection.

See if you could get him to take a picture.

Somebody on ATS will have a decent theory...Keep us posted.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by whyamIhere

I literally just got off the phone with him again, convinced him to send me an email and to try to get his coriander to do the same.

Something I miss understood during our first conversation is that he believes they actually form at fermi lab and take off. He says that at first they were all very scared and now it's common do to them #ting down the accelerator for good.

I have a couple personal theories, but would like to hear other ideas as well!

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by studio500

No I think this story has been taken in a different direction and is a new topic all together. Yes I realize without him getting fired, it's hard to say too much or what level of clearance he has, but his story is believable to me.

Especially considering the potential connection between the Norwegian sky spiral and HAARP.

But assuming he isn't crazy and is telling the truth, I'm looking for theories, not necessarily facts!

So thanks again for the feedback, but I'm looking for theoretical conversation and different ideas to research. I intend to do follow up and see if I can't get pictures from outside fermi lab as well.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Are you saying that a UFO is released every time they shut down the Fermilab and looking for theories as to why?

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev

Kind of, but not saying it's alien lifeforms or anything, just that something appears, takes off and sometimes lands at fermi lab... Yes, theories would be nice

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I am also in contact with a security guard at fermi lab. He says...hey how you doing...ummm we don't actually get know anything about particle accelerators and the scientists don't disclose anything to me or other guards. So whoever this "guard" is...is most likel;y full of it...or the OP is. By the way...I am not really in contact...but I could be...because it is fun to make up stories....

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

Haha, ur funny... Lol lol why do u even cone on this site???

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by sparda4355

That does raise a lot of interesting questions. Without more details it is really hard, at a long shot perhaps some hole in hyperspace is briefly opened up and something falls through it. If there is some regularity with this event it helps with finding what its relationships are with Fermilab. Trying to catch one of these things would be start, finding where it originates from, what it is made of, anything that affects it, where it goes. Just too much unexplained from too little to go on. It is good to hear that there are some surprises with these experiments.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev

I know nobody wants to believe this guy, or me for that matter... But seriously, these particle accelerators are dealing with worm holes, time travel, anti-matter, and splitting the very atoms that supposedly created all of existence.

If aliens exist, something tells me, this point be appoint of interest... Don't implode our universe u stupid humans, if time travel is possible, this is where the portals exist, if space travel is to be perfected thru use of worm hole, well here you go.

I'm not asking anybody to bet their life savings on the guy, just thought it would be an interesting conversation.

I for one will not discredit a guy willing to risk his job to give me info and am excited to be a part of it!

new topics

top topics

join