It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nanobots for Total Control

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2835a1c78c5e.jpg[/atsimg]

You cant beat an adversary you cant see. Any wealthy group of people that would want to exercise population control, behavioral control, maybe even mind control and world control could potentially do so with Nanotechnology. I present to you the toolkit of the potential puppetmaster.

* Nano-Cameras smaller than you can see

* Nano Poison Dispersers for covert Assassination

* Nano Biological and Chemical Detectors

* Foolproof Encryption in Nano-Particles

* Nano Tracking Devices

* Nano Recording Devices smaller than you can see

* Nano Implants for mood and mind control

* Flying nanobot-cameras (the first ones have already been developed by DARPA)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1b67fc3fed4d.jpg[/atsimg]

The list goes on.. You can do anything with nanotechnology with the difference that it goes undetected, unnoticed, unseen, completely clandestine and secret. Hows that for potential conspiracies? With some money and some real ill intent I could get information on anyone and anything. I just send a flying nano-bot-cam (yes, they exist) into a building and it records the conversations I want to be listening in on. How about implanting some mood device into someones body? No problem, just pass him the salt during lunch. The device will have the size of one of those saltcorns, digested without him ever noticing.

Some Google-Search terms you can try for more info:

Nanobots Vaccines
Nanobots Cancer
Nanobots Spying
Nanobots CIA
Nanobots Mind Control
Nanbobots Military

Yes, I know it would take a lot of work to create devices that work properly for these purposes, but History has taught us that what can be done, will be done.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
This is actually very scary for the common man. I would like to be the one in control of my nanochips. Do you think there would be a way to remove it? I heard that the swine flu vaccinations had a chip in it too.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
A very good friend of mine is working on that. It's not techonolgy what we should fear but the use of it. In that sense I agree with the "spirit" of your post.

Let's think of all the good things such technology could medically do inside the human body.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Every new technology may go in both ways ..for good purposes and bad ..it depends in which hands is

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

And since when was the last time something fell in the hands of the good?

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Don't forget nano-nukes. Fourth generation nuclear weapons using nano-technology.

Further improvements on existing nuclear weapons are stemming from the application of nanotechnology to materials engineering. New capacitors, new radiation-resistant integrated circuits, new composite materials capable to withstand high temperatures and accelerations, etc., will enable a further level of miniaturisation and a corresponding enhancement of safety and usability of nuclear weapons. Consequently, the military utility and the possibility of forward deployment, as well as the potentiality for new missions, will be increased.

Link

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Does anyone think about what is being used in these things like Comcast digital boxes w/ camera, Xbox Kinect, and the Wii? No need for nano spy tech in those, people willingly allow these cameras into their homes and link online to a main source. I could say, "uhh duuuhhh" but there are still people who believe all these things are benevolent.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by HeldHostage14
This is actually very scary for the common man. I would like to be the one in control of my nanochips. Do you think there would be a way to remove it? I heard that the swine flu vaccinations had a chip in it too.

Whats so scary about it is that its real and there is nothing common people can do about it. Unfortunately, anybody with some Budget can produce nanobots.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by AboveTheTrees

A very good friend of mine is working on that. It's not techonolgy what we should fear but the use of it. In that sense I agree with the "spirit" of your post.

Let's think of all the good things such technology could medically do inside the human body.

Of course it depends on the intentions. Nanobots will do both good and bad, just like nuclear energy does both good and bad.

I bring up nanobots because this is a conspiracy website and oddly enough, this subject isnt brought up much at all.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
Don't forget nano-nukes. Fourth generation nuclear weapons using nano-technology.

Thats unpleasantly awesome.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
Does anyone think about what is being used in these things like Comcast digital boxes w/ camera, Xbox Kinect, and the Wii? No need for nano spy tech in those, people willingly allow these cameras into their homes and link online to a main source. I could say, "uhh duuuhhh" but there are still people who believe all these things are benevolent.

Every computer, television, x-box, fridge, gadget, phone...virtually anything could have fully functional cameras without you ever knowing.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Yes i know, They keep on flicking the common man in the ear untill he's had enough. One day they'll Track us down like they did in repomen.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I think the scariest thing in regards to nanotechnology has to to with gene manipulation. Research regarding this idea has been around for awhile. And there are some benefits that could come from it but, what is scary is the implications of using it as a weapon.

Imagine little DNAbots that enter someone system and modify RNA strands so they form cancerous cells. You could basically engineer cancer and no one would be the wiser if they were the victim.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

Every computer, television, x-box, fridge, gadget, phone...virtually anything could have fully functional cameras without you ever knowing.

Exactly, and that is the reality of the situation. By the time we hear about what is on the market, it's usually old news and obsolete. My point was about the known cameras in products we have in our homes, and the willingness of those who accept the possibilities of the misuse of such technologies.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

there's no doubt this tech will be misused

we don't notice the pigeon sized ones much less the bug sized.

the cockroach sized ones are already killers, as this video shows

video.designworldonline.com...

soon we'll have to look out for hunter-seekers a la Dune
time to look into personal tesla fields.

S&F

edit on 16-3-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: edit

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

the known cameras in products we have in our homes, and the willingness of those who accept the possibilities of the misuse of such technologies.

People embrace webcams combined with google-streetview combined with google-maps combined with tracking peoples online behavior...in summary the "total control" scenario of science-fiction stories of our youth have already come true. What we didnt expect is that everyone would fully embrace it.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger

time to look into personal tesla fields.

Now there's a constructive idea. I guess once the danger reaches the awareness of the general public, the general public will start looking for protection.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
you can kill them with EMP.
there must be a way to make a reuseable EMP.
maybe a big welder 600 amps and a big coil.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join