It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Japanese People have my Respect and Admiration !!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
With all the devastation we are all witnessing that is happening in Japan ; I am very impressed with
the Japanese people.
NO.......LOOTING
NO......angry crowds demanding help

The World should learn watching these brave people taking on a devastation like this head on.
I have yet to see a news video or a Youtube video showing mass hysteria within the Japanese populace anywhere.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
They had mine until they walked away from those reactors and all the spent fuel there.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by L.HAMILTON

I agree, everyone that was involved with rioting and looting and raping and killing in the aftermath Katrina, from the corrupt police all the way down to the guy stealing a tv should take a long hard look at how the Japanese people are handling this devastation and really be ashamed of themselves. If my neighborhood was going through what they are right now it would really be the post apocalyptic scenario many of us talk about, my family would literally be in danger of being killed for what we have.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Yet the Japanese are having it worse than anyone else...

Is there no justice in the universe?

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by iforget

If I worked at that planet, I would have quit at the first sign of trouble... I dont blame them for not wanting radation poisoning and painful cancerous tumors... and DEATH!

I wonder what you would have done in the same situation... your sitting there all honorable and proud in the comfort and safety of your home... lets put you into a death zone... how you gonna act...

edit on 3/15/11 by EvolEric because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvolEric
reply to post by iforget

If I worked at that planet, I would have quit at the first sign of trouble... I dont blame them for not wanting radation poisoning and painful cancerous tumors... and DEATH!

You can't be serious. And what do you think will happen if they just left..........?
No death? No radiation?

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by bigern

Katrina , Haiti...even after the Chilean earthquake , looting was rampid.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Oh please. Just wait until the next few days when they run out of food and water. Let's see how the japenese handle themselves then. People were STARVING when hurricane katrina hit. Most of the victims were already poor. There was not enough food to go around for them. Japan was WELL prepared for a disaster like this. Afterall, they experience earthquakes periodically wheras New Orleans does not. Much less a hurricane. You people should educate yourselves instead of hiding behind a countries disaster to spit your racist venom. There was not only blacks looting. There was plenty of whites as well.

California is next on the earthquake list. There's not only black people in California. Tons of asians. We'll see who the hell you pathetic human beings will blame next when there's widespread looting and shooting all throughout CA.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Reply to post by L.HAMILTON

These idiots will never admit this!! Chile is more than 90% hispanic!!

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by L.HAMILTON
reply to post by bigern

Katrina , Haiti...even after the Chilean earthquake , looting was rampid.

I didn't intend to single out the survivors of Katrina it was just the first example that came to mind, but yes all around the globe people seem to riot and act crazy every chance they get. It's nice to see people come together for once there's not enough of that.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ag893

Don't turn this into a race debate no one even mentioned race up until now, and you would have to be a fool to think only black people live in major US cities, come on.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by PoorFool

of course there will be death and radiation...
How about you... would YOU run into that reactor? I wouldnt, I don't care what happened to the reactors... so there is no way in hell I would bash those Japanese workers for running...

As a matter of fact, I think all Japanese should run.... and all nuclear reactors be disassembled... they are too dangerous... I mean just look at Japan right now...

join