It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese troops in Mexico???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
So, Im looking at Steve Quayle's website and there is an "alert" about a trucker seeing 10,000 some odd armored vehicles and Chinese troops in Mexico. He apparently puts these "alerts" up, this one says..waiting for confirmation. Anyway, whats everyone's take on it and is there any way to see if it is true?

SMR

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
What does this have to do with Fragile Earth ?

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by paearmor

that seems just a little hard to believe to me personally but hey, what do i know lol

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Unless its some type of joint training thing because of the cartells.. Its also possible they have resumed filming for the new REd Dawn movie. Instead of the Soviets, its a Chinese invasions.. They have been filming up in Michigan, and when MGM went bankrupt, filming came to a stop.

Might have worked out the financing and resumed.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
NOT ODDITIES REPORTED .........YET

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Vehicles and troops are very different stories, the vehicles I can understand...the # seems a bit large, but a majority of the USA auto manufacturing went there or Canada....were they by chance on a train for shipment?

drs.com...

Places like this company, which is still state side "for now" have moved to to Mexico.

I live near a DRS facility and it is not uncommon to see odd military vehicles headed to one coast or the other to get on a boat at a port, for shipment. Not long ago there was a thread about this exact Co. the insignia was a cresent moon and star...they were later translated to be Red Cross for somewhere in the mid east or maybe Africa I can't remember.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Chinese troops can be in Mexico if Mexico wants them to be there, it is their country.
Now for the real issue, Pics or it didn't happen.
Anything else is sensationalism.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Maybe it has to do with this thread, though I hope not. He does mention Chinese soldiers in the video though.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Americans aren't going to take Americans into the FEMA camps. That's why they have foreign troops on our soil right now.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by paearmor
So, Im looking at Steve Quayle's website and there is an "alert" about a trucker seeing 10,000 some odd armored vehicles and Chinese troops in Mexico. He apparently puts these "alerts" up, this one says..waiting for confirmation. Anyway, whats everyone's take on it and is there any way to see if it is true?

I saw the same thing but I cannot remember the last time any of the stories on the Steve Quayle site actually came to pass. Probably just a trucker delivering to a GM plant in Mexico and a Chinese guy came out to sign the paper work.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Doc Holiday

Cresent moon and a star is the International red cresent, the Muslim version of the red cross. Peaceful organization.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by coyotepoet
Maybe it has to do with this thread, though I hope not. He does mention Chinese soldiers in the video though.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Americans aren't going to take Americans into the FEMA camps. That's why they have foreign troops on our soil right now.

For the love of God I wish peope would friggin wise up about these stupid FEMA camps that dont exist.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by SMR

Sorry...it doesnt have anything to do with fragile earth, well Mexico is fragile I guess..

..my bad...

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

I agree..I just dont know why S.Q. posts stuff like that with nothing to back it up..I mean..what truck driver doesnt have a cell phone?? Take a coupla pics..u know?

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

Well, the post said that it was a full military setup...using shipping containers for barracks, generators, comm etc. Just seems like, sure..if Mexico wants them there..thats fine, however, in our interests..thats a lot of hardware just south of the border...heck..we cant even control our border from unarmed immigrants. Seems like if it is true, our gov must know..how couldn't they???
edit on 16-3-2011 by paearmor because: I just simply cant spell..basically..I'm kinda dumb I suppose

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Doc Holiday

copy that..but it was described as a Chinese Military base. Seems like the trucker could be more descriptive though.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

I dont really think we have to worry about FEMA camps...maybe CPOW camps instead. If some type of mass social breakdown were to occure..theres just no way a permanent camp or camps could contain so many people...but I guess there would be other options...

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   

I read that report early this morning, not sure what to make of it although I believe the story.

But why? something deviant going on and I have no doubts about it.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
If this is the case, then I can assume that Japan has to sacrifice the country to diverse the world attention.....so all troops (TPTB's) could move in place waiting for order.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
No offence, but last time this was an issue in the united states, it turned out to be Japanese soldiers. I would really not count on some random truck to see the difference.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Hey guys read the prophecy of george washington. It was published in the 1800's in the stars and stripes. in it he saw 3 perils coming to america. in the 3rd and most scary peril he foresaw an invasion of the US. and obama saying he would rather be the ppresident of china??? good lord this could be real with the chinese troops. all our troops are overseas and spread abroad. what a good cover to invade using the japan crisis. anyways read wahsingtons prophecy it will bring tears to your eyes www.civil-liberties.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join