It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese troops in Mexico???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I read that also on Quayle's site and had to wonder about it. There was no other reference, i.e. pictures, to accompany the story and it just felt a little 'off' to me. Do I totally discount it? No, but I seriously doubt the truth of the whole thing. For those who wish to read it for yourselves, here is the link to the story.

Trucker story from Quayle's site

I think however that Mr. Quayle is slipping a bit as there was another story under alerts about the US backing a world currency that, as stated was under "alerts", and yet the article was written in March 2009.

US Backing of World Currency Stuns Markets
edit on 16-3-2011 by MyMindIsMyOwn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
It has been said that the Chinese are building a "dry canal" down in Central America, which will rival the Panama Canal but will utilize a train system instead of water..
Could have something to do with it.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by paearmor

i started to post this video to. but i thought i would look at the place on google earth. if you notice in the screen shot that i have taken just north of the one in the video, there is another tract of land that has building like the one in the video. well if you look around like the guy said you see a bunch of them. but i want you to look at the one just to the north. there are two little blue boxes here. if you click on them they show what the building look like. also there is some text there, i don't speak spanish so i copied and pasted in to a search engine. everything that comes back for these words seem to deal with real estate. this one here seems to say it all."Fraccionamiento"

i included a screen shot for google earth, and circled the area with the pictures.
also pictures of the buildings there.
i think this shows that these are a mexican version of sub divisions.
maybe the worlders are smart enough to plant pictures to throw people off but i don't think this is the case.

screen shot google earth with area circled.

this is the one that if you are running google earth that has the word, "Fraccionamiento", in the description text.

different view of buildings, it has text to but i don't " habla espanol",

if any body habla's may you can go and see what the text says.

edit on 18-3-2011 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by getoffmylawn
reply to post by paearmor

Hey guys read the prophecy of george washington. It was published in the 1800's in the stars and stripes. in it he saw 3 perils coming to america. in the 3rd and most scary peril he foresaw an invasion of the US. and obama saying he would rather be the ppresident of china??? good lord this could be real with the chinese troops

Calm down.

George Washington had some dreams and wrote them down. It happens.

Obama supposedly made an off the cuff comment, saying it would be "easier" to be the president of China, and he's right. There's no freedom of speech in China, so of course it would be easier -- no one could talk back.
Remember when Bush said something similar about how it would be easier to be a dictator? Same deal. They're just offhand comments, dude, not an indication of a treasonous, grand conspiracy.

Regarding the "10,000" troops, my thing is, how do you even "see" 10,000 of anything from a grounds-eye view, much less vehicles. What, was he driving past 10,000 vehicles on the highway for three hours? Did he count them? Why choose the number 10,000? Why not just say "thousands"? If there were thousands of Chinese military vehicles there, wouldn't someone else notice? Isn't that something that anyone with a cell phone camera would notice and, I don't know, tweet or blog about? Can we get a facebook post? Anything?

Sounds like bunk.
edit on 5/14/2011 by Pseudonaut because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
I just read the report by the truck on this guy's site.

In all of the account. I cannot see (or read) anything there that suiggest who or what he saw were Chinese!!

Am I missing something?

The black pickup he saw sounds like Policia Federal.which would be about right.

Just to add. If he was thinking they weer foreign because they were not using, carrying, storing American made weapons / equipment. That could be possible. the Mexican armed forces do not use American made weapons.(at least in the process of phasing out)

FX-05

edit on 14/5/2011 by JakiusFogg because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
or it could be a joint fema op www.globalresearch.ca...

RSS Feed | Global Research RSS Feed
Frequent Contributors GlobalResearchTV
Submission Guidelines
America's "War on Terrorism"
by Michel
Chossudovsky
also available in pdf format
Seeds of
Destruction

by F.William Engdahl
The Globalization
of Poverty
by Michel
Chossudovsky
also available in pdf format
Superpower DVD
award winning documentary

4thmedia

PROJECT CENSORED
TRUTH IN MEDIA

May 14, 2011 WHO WAS OSAMA BIN LADEN?

Rex 84: FEMA's Blueprint for Martial Law in America

by Allen L Roland

Global Research, August 20, 2006
Salon.com Blogs

Email this article to a friend
Print this article

6digg StumbleUpon Submit 2026Share

We are dangerously close to a situation where ~ if the American people took to the streets in righteous indignation or if there were another 9/11 ~ a mechanism for martial law could be quickly implemented and carried out under REX 84.

The Cheney/Bush administration has a plan which would accommodate the detention of large numbers of American citizens during times of emergency.

The plan is called REX 84, short for Readiness Exercise 1984. Through Rex-84 an undisclosed number of concentration camps were set in operation throughout the United States, for internment of dissidents and others potentially harmful to the state.

The Rex 84 Program was originally established on the reasoning that if a "mass exodus" of illegal aliens crossed the Mexican/US border, they would be quickly rounded up and detained in detention centers by FEMA.

Existence of the Rex 84 plan was first revealed during the Iran-Contra Hearings in 1987, and subsequently reported by the Miami Herald on July 5, 1987
not saying it is real just a possibility.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
So what you're saying is that the government of Mexico is in Cahoots with TPTB by giving land and support to Chinese troops that are being hired by the US Government, getting ready for the time when they implement the Rex 84 plan to use foreign troops to gather up US citizens and put them all into internment camps?

Is that what you are saying?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join