It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BIG earthquake in japan WARNING

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Just being reported here

www.livestation.com...

Big earthquake advance warning
Warned of falling objects and risk of tsunami's
edit on 15-3-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
They keep repeating the warning on NHK World. It sounds like it is going to hit the same spot as the original 8.9 or very near to it.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Oh boy.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
yea things seem to be going from bad to worse
Its not Tokyo....i missed the names but i think they are worried. Looks like a fairly heavily populated area. They know somethings coming....just hoping its not too big

link   
excuse my n00b-ness, but how can they predict this?

and when is it supposed to happen?

edit on 15-3-2011 by apate because: spelling.

link   
they were reporting the warning for the Chiba and surrounding areas on NHK world, how can they give an 'advanced warning'? It's not possible to give an advanced warning for an earthquake! If it is, they are holding back some secrets from us! ;p

Oh, and GEE is telling me 'No data available'
edit on 15/3/2011 by bkaust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
How long thru the live stream does it take to get the warning. She keeps reporting stastics and such - heard nothing about a earthquake warning and the particulars of. Could someone please guide me to the right location.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by bkaust

I'm streaming it right now and the reporter is waiting for further information about the warning but I heard that Chiba was one of the areas the warning was issued for.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by apate

moniters measuring seismic energy would be my first guess, I can't remember much about this kind of thing from high school science....too long ago ha!

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by crazydaisy
How long thru the live stream does it take to get the warning. She keeps reporting stastics and such - heard nothing about a earthquake warning and the particulars of. Could someone please guide me to the right location.

Sorry....it literally just popped up for a minute...showed a town and started saying its imminent and to avoid falling objects and to prepare for a tsunami.
It has been a good 10 mins since the last warning

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
These are the areas that are under the current earthquake warning (please excuse any spelling mistakes as I am hearing it, not reading it) :
chiba
fukushima
ibaraki
tochigi
sitama

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

More Earthquakes 7.0 Or Above Predicted For Japan Within Next 3 Days Per CNN/Scientists
www.abovetopsecret.com...

More Earthquakes Predicted In Japan
More earthquakes measuring over 7.0 on the Richter scale could occur in and around Japan within a month, the country's National Meteorological Administration was quoted by Kyodo news as saying on Friday.
en.rian.ru...

edit on 3/13/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: Title

edit on 3/15/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo

link   
reply to post by Dendro

yeah i've had the live stream on for a good 6 hours and when she said the warning i hopped up to view. but there is no way they can give an advanced warning, unless it's happening already, in which case, they would be talking about it by now and not talking about volunteers like they are right now. But yeah, Chiba was one of the places mentioned.

link   
Good lord, those guys can't catch a break, huh?

Seems like it's just piling up on them.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Well!! Say goodbye!! Put your faith in Jesus!! Were going home folks!!

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I have to say I'm probably the biggest NWO and HAARP skeptic around but to be one of those people that buys into that kind of thing whole heartedly I have to say if the powers that be were seeking to cull the population and make one world government I'd say Japan and China would be a good place to start given the sheer amount of people they could knock out swiftly.

That being said ugh, give japan a break already...no more earthquakes please, no more waves, no volcanoes and well...can't really say anything about the power plant right now as it doesn't look like its going to just suddenly improve but sheesh, enough is enough

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Isn't kind of a no-brainer that they are going to be hit by an earthquake. I mean, they've had around 400 since the 8.9.

How do they know that there is going to be another at a specific place? I could guess, and I'm pretty sure I'd be correct at the moment.

SMR

link   
I hate to say such a thing, but maybe Japan is the next "Atlantis"

More major earthquakes, more tsunamis, volcanic eruptions (Mt. Fuji) ...

link   
Its weird how they arent even mentioning it now....but 15 mins ago they were filming the place? Waiting for it to hit..i still cant tell whos telling the truth to be honest

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join