It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran, Egypt, Libya...Please comment

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I've heard a saying, and I'm paraphrasing, "Once is and incident, twice is a coincidence and three times is a conspiracy".

I was thinking about these 3 civil uprisings and the first thing that came to mind was that it was orchestrated. And by that I don't mean TPTB sent an email to everybody in those countries and told them to rebel. I mean through psychological and political manipulation, covert operations, etc.

The reason I say that is because up until now, everybody was deathly afraid of their respective leaders. Ahmadinijad is clearly a psycho and strikes fear into anybody who crosses him. He is in the same realm as Saddam. After seeing what happened to the Kurds in Iraq with the gassing, I find it hard to believe the Iranians suddenly got surge of bravery. There has to be a basis for their confidence, anything else would be suicidal.

The same hold true for Libya. What person in their right mind would rise up against Ghadaffi unless they had some kind of powerful backing.

Unfortunately, I have no backing data to support my "hunch", but my instincts tell me these weren't random events and were somehow "engineered" from the inside. Comments?

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Good point. I guess this is all in favor toward N.W.O
I find these civil uprisings suprisingly similiar to the revolution of 1848 history repeats itself.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
its either a next step in the planned NWO timeline of events or a global consciousness being awakened in yet another wave

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Nah...

Young population + Lack of financial assistance to obtain education + Lack of jobs after obtaining education + Lack of gov't services such as garbage clean up + Lack of affordable food = Revolt.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
The moment they saw that the people had success in Tunesia, everyone started trying.

Just a few people to organize it and enough people to know they have a chance.

Not everything is orchestrated by the NWO.

What would be the point anyway?

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
interesting things

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by notsosunny

The point would be to end the oil business in the Middle East. The uprisings make the region too volatile (like it wasn't already). TPTB will then support drilling in America.

If you think gas is expensive now, wait until it's "American" gas...

The Middle East barons have served their purpose, but it's much easier to control the operation (big oil) when you have only one baron to deal with....

(the President)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by notsosunny

I appreciate your point, that's why I threw it out there....

Maybe, someday, we in America can take ourcountry back.

top topics

join